♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

You are probaly still in then. I liked your app as well :)

I really hope I am, I'm eager to get more involved with guild but the whole adv. villain application thing is really taking time!

Glad you liked it by the way.

-In-Game Name: peraldon

-RolePlaying Name: Peraldon_Alfinar

-Villain Application Link: here

-Race and Subrace: Dark Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: None

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I have always worshipped Iblees, and I have been looking for a guild that supplement my sneaking/assassin skills perfectly.

-Evils you have committed: Countless raids and murders/muggings. I lay low for a while, then strike out, to keep off the bandit lists of the 'good peoples'. I also worship Iblees.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) I'm not quite sure what you mean here, if you need some info, what do you mean?

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, I pride myself as a good RPer, and I've play Lord of the Craft since the very beginning.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I had a strong bond with High Prince Native, that could be renewed.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT, and I can play most of the time.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: no, put the name 'Format' (that is my work name)

((My charactor also knows of a possible MASSIVE stash of diamonds and gold))

Accepted. I will test you.

I wish to leave the guild now. Good luck on your sacrifices and dont worry I wont tell anyone where the bases are.

-In-Game Name:CaliMkali

-RolePlaying Name:Rendo

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: Sword skill is 25 and bow is realy low.

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13650-villainrendos-advanced-application/#entry56851

Hasnt been looked at yet. So please you look at it.

-Race and Subrace: Race:Elf, Subrace:Woodelf because i want to keep low profile.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Dark brotherhood and thats about it.

--Are you still a member of this organization:None

--If yes, are you trusted:No because i quit so they think somethings up my sleave.

-Reason for Joining:I want to destroy the world of Ageis of killin my family and i want to help the guild out, and help others. Also i was thinking you need more people to slam the land of Ageis and need more allies for the undead.

-Evils you have committed:Attacked the dwarven King, tresspassing in the Guards house also raiding base's like ranger of the forest's, what i got jailed from! And threats to others.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes i am a good role player and i understand PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:My brother Broski and my friend Flynn also i have a lot of enemies!

-Time Zone and playing Times:EST

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Your choice, if you think i should.

guys i am turning good again,

it was boring because i still am not accepted.

i am not going to tell anything about the guild, so... bye :)

-In-Game Name:Undeelad

-RolePlaying Name:The_Mad_Scientist

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13383-re-post-undeelads-advanced-villain-application/ ((Not looked at yet))

-Race and Subrace:Orc Shaman

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:The Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization:No

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining:I want to help the undead grow stronger so that they can take Aegis over!

-Evils you have committed:Murder,stealing,cannabalism,enslaving,sacrificing.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:I am a great roleplayer, and good at PvP too.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:No, I dont visit kingdoms unless its a war of some sort.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Usually twice a day, from 4pm-9pm

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:Sure

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13383-re-post-undeelads-advanced-villain-application/ ((Not looked at yet))

-Reason for Joining:I want to help the undead grow stronger so that they can take Aegis over!

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:I am a great roleplayer, and good at PvP too.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:No, I dont visit kingdoms unless its a war of some sort.

((Ummm if you don't have a villain app... how and why did you commit these crimes?))

Is this guild disbanned? I just entered the sanctuary and it is FLOODED with water EVERYWHERE, Who did this? Also all signs on the mission board were replaced with, "You were warned, GET OUT!" ????

-In-Game Name: BoltofFusion

-RolePlaying Name: Tempir

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2734-villan-application-luxferre/

This says Luxferre, this is a different character. He later died.

-Race and Subrace: Elf, High-Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Trisians

--Are you still a member of this organization: No

--If yes, are you trusted: I was when i was in.

-Reason for Joining: I want to worship Iblees with others. and not be the outsider. Iblees will take over Aegis...

-Evils you have committed: Murder, Theft.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Williewonka01

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Not anymore... I haven't been seen in Ages. i trust no one who doesnt worship iblees.

-Time Zone and playing Times: EST. Usually 5 PM to 10 PM

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes.

Is this guild disbanned? I just entered the sanctuary and it is FLOODED with water EVERYWHERE, Who did this? Also all signs on the mission board were replaced with, "You were warned, GET OUT!" ????

*whistles*

Hi,

When can I expect my test to be? I'm GMT, and on at about 3-4pm during school days, and about 10-11am during weekends. This can change quite a lot, I'd just like a general idea of when I'm going to be tested. And do I need anything for the test?

-In-Game Name: benny508

-RolePlaying Name: Barador

-Villain Application Link:

Villain App

(( has not been read would be greatful if you could read , really want to join :D))

-Race and Subrace: Human , Northern

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard Sergeant , Tur' Evelon Guard Captain

--Are you still a member of this organization: No , but people trust me in both of them , such as the captain of the Oren Guard and a couple of sergeants in both.

-Reason for Joining: I wish to aid the Black Hand and Undead in creating peace in Aegis and I have lots of helpful information about Guards.

-Evils you have committed: Freed a prisoner and distracted a guard while robed men escaped.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes and yes , I have been Role Playing for several years now

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes , In Oren , Sergeants of the Guard , the captain and several other guards.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT and usualy from 4:00pm to 7:00 or 8:00pm everyday ( Longer on weekends usualy about 6 hours on weekends )

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: No , so that I may continue to sneak around make sure that the Oren Guard will continue to trust me.

-In-Game Name:CaliMkali

-RolePlaying Name:Rendo

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: Sword skill is 25 and bow is realy low.

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13650-villainrendos-advanced-application/#entry56851

Hasnt been looked at yet. So please you look at it.

-Race and Subrace: Race:Elf, Subrace:Woodelf because i want to keep low profile.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Dark brotherhood and thats about it.

--Are you still a member of this organization:None

--If yes, are you trusted:No because i quit so they think somethings up my sleave.

-Reason for Joining:I want to destroy the world of Ageis of killin my family and i want to help the guild out, and help others. Also i was thinking you need more people to slam the land of Ageis and need more allies for the undead.

-Evils you have committed:Attacked the dwarven King, tresspassing in the Guards house also raiding base's like ranger of the forest's, what i got jailed from! And threats to others.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes i am a good role player and i understand PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:My brother Broski and my friend Flynn also i have a lot of enemies!

-Time Zone and playing Times:EST

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Your choice, if you think i should.

You are all DENIED. You have no accepted villain applications.

Hi,

When can I expect my test to be? I'm GMT, and on at about 3-4pm during school days, and about 10-11am during weekends. This can change quite a lot, I'd just like a general idea of when I'm going to be tested. And do I need anything for the test?

MSG me ingame.