Company Of The Sandborn

Redbaron™

(IC)
Full name, including any titles? Leon Celthric.
Previous experience in guilds? None, really.
Age? 25
Experience in fighting? I am quite good with a blade.
Are you exiled from any nations? Not that I know of...
Oath;

I Leon Celthric swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.
(OOC)
List any VAs; None yet... waiting for the new format.
MCname; assassinmaster56
Skype name; (PM me if need be) bradthegreat882 (Bradley Theroux)
Google doc email; [email protected]

(IC)
Full name, including any titles? Leon Celthric.
Previous experience in guilds? None, really.
Age? 25
Experience in fighting? I am quite good with a blade.
Are you exiled from any nations? Not that I know of...
Oath;

I Leon Celthric swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.
(OOC)
List any VAs; None yet... waiting for the new format.
MCname; assassinmaster56
Skype name; (PM me if need be) bradthegreat882 (Bradley Theroux)

Sand looks over the man's application, he notes this person has no notoriety and no experience in previous forces.  He eventually decides not to send a letter of acceptance to the man.

Full name, including any titles? Connor Hawkins

Previous experience in guilds? Was a shield, An officer of the Crimson Edict,a crewman of the ship, the Snapdragon, and a bannerman for the Pascals

Age? 24

Experience in fighting? Fought with swords, practiced archery, and hand-to-hand

Are you exiled from any nations? Not that I know of

Oath;

I Connor Hawkins swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; None yet, waiting for them to be accepted or denied

MCname; Wopper_jr

Skype name; (PM me if need be)Homeless_Romantic

Full name, including any titles? Connor Hawkins

Previous experience in guilds? Was a shield, An officer of the Crimson Edict,a crewman of the ship, the Snapdragon, and a bannerman for the Pascals

Age? 24

Experience in fighting? Fought with swords, practiced archery, and hand-to-hand

Are you exiled from any nations? Not that I know of

Oath;

I Connor Hawkins swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; None yet, waiting for them to be accepted or denied

MCname; Wopper_jr

Skype name; (PM me if need be)Homeless_Romantic

Sand tilts his head, remembering him in the Shields.  He ponders a moment before deciding not to send back a letter of acceptance.

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Eladriendil Theados

Previous experience in guilds? Eladriendil was an Armsman in the Legion of the Cardinal Cross.

Age? Eladriendil is twenty-six.

Experience in fighting? Eladriendil is very skilled with both the bow and the sword, his Legion training has definitely been paying off.

Are you exiled from any nations? I am not exiled from any nations.

Oath;

I Eladriendil Theados swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/96360-eladriendil-theados-minor-va/ (I will be submitting a murder application soon as well.)

MCname;Eladriendil

Skype name; (PM me if need be)PM'ed

Sand reads up on the person applying, nodding as he sends off two sellswords to fetch this man and bring him to Abresi, a letter of acceptance in their possession. 

*as you walk through the streets of Abresi, a small peasant boy runs up to you. Silent, he hands you a letter, meant for the Captain of the Sandborn, He stands in front of you, waiting for you to read the letter.

To the head of the mercenaries,

I, Arden, who was accepted to join the company not a few weeks ago, am not able to get in contact with your men in Abresi. If you can provide this boy right here with a time and place for us to meet, I shall do so with great content.

Arden.

IC)

Full name, including any titles?-Liam Cain

Previous experience in guilds?-No, but has worked as a freelance mercinary

Age?-25

Experience in fighting?-Yes, swords

Are you exiled from any nations?-no

Oath;

I Liam Cain swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;N/a

MCname;Supercheef117

Skype name; (PM me if need be)-Not going to tell, since it is a personal account

Google doc email;N/A I use hotmail

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Countess Catherine Emberhaerdt

Previous experience in guilds?

I have been member of various, but my sole hunt for the victims of the night is the source of experience

Age? 32

Experience in fighting?

My family, back when they were alive, thought me the ways of a musket and knife. My hunt is tactical, not as primitive as many.

Are you exiled from any nations?

No.

Oath;

I
will swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no
matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders

of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets. Though, if my hunt calls me for something else I will leave, but my morality will leave your company unharmed from treason and deception

(OOC)

List any VAs: VA's under construction

MCname; SacredKing

Skype name; (PM me if need be)

Christian.iles1

Google doc email: [email protected]

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Zelorm

Previous experience in guilds? None

Age? 19

Experience in fighting? A mage with talent in protection spells and evocation water spells, as well as bows

Are you exiled from any nations?

Oath;

I Zelorm swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; None, although if its required I will get one

MCname; King_Zelorm

Skype name; (PM me if need be)king.zelorm

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.