New Dawn (Recruiting)

Eldritch Lagomoprha

Another peasant walks up to the charred corpse, he places an acorn on the corpse's forehead. "Rest in squirrel brother" the peasant mutters as he awaits punishment from the fire god.

Bael does not punish the peasant, but rather takes the inferior minded being as a pet.

((Guys I appreciate the sentiment, but dont go rarking up other guilds, this is a recruiting thread not an RP thread, so give them a break aye, also all the best to this guild, looks awesome))

If Lord Commander Starke McHaryn knew of such behaviour from his men he wouldn't be too happy about it.

((Minea it is fine i quite like the competition, it makes me want to try even harder))

((Minea it is fine i quite like the competition, it makes me want to try even harder))

((Oh awesome dude, glad to hear it XD, if you're fine i'm happy, some people get really iffy about it though))

((Well i am always up for a little competition, although i have noticed that nobody has applied to join us yet which is kind of upsetting we need a certain amount of people for our massive plan))

*K walks up to the notice board in his Shrouded Armour and attaches a note next to the original note*

All who wish to join New Dawn please report to the town of Vaerhaven as soon as possible and look for the home of Drakon Nastrada, if nobody is home then return another day. It is very important that New Dawn gets some new members so that we can begin our plan but first we need a Nation to allow us to build in it's land which means we need more members because sadly Drakon Nastrada in all his stupidity told Princess Titania of Malinor that we were assassins and then demanded weapons and got thrown in jail and now we need to regain her trust. Also while i am writing this note allow me to let people know that we are not just a group of assassins, we are a group of people who seek to free people from slavery and from being led by tyrants. That is all i can fit on this parchment so please follow the instructions and remember to come alone.

((Than why not just call it leather armour? All you're doing here is making it sound like you're a dark brotherhood clone.))

((Because i didn't feel like calling it Leather Armour, i am trying to fit this in with RP, also we are supposed to blend in with the shadows because our work involves us not being caught or seen))

*A poster is assigned to the board.*

By decree of Paragon Kjell Stormhammer of clan Ireheart,

The New Dawn are not affiliated with the likes of the Dwarven Kingdom by either motives, goals, or association. Thus they are a rouge cell of extremists and must be viewed with caution. All Dwarves present in this guild are to be considered of the heretical nature until proven otherwise.

*The stamp of the Kingdom of Urguan is put on Kjell's poster to legitimise it*

((Oh my god every member of the Nastrada Family apart from Kimarai is now apparently a heretic and a criminal because they are all part of New Dawn, do not meta this information))

A note is stabbed onto Kimarai Nastrada's door to his house.

"Greetings 'New Dawn' I am quite interested in meeting with you.

Time and date can be arranged easily.

From, Tau Lye'Qi""