[Disbanned] The Order Of The Black Owl

Hollowkira

Uhtheta reaches i his pocket to reveal the rock he reads the note and thinks this is the opportunity he has been waiting on. He then begins to walk again down the road.

Name(Rp Name): Utheta Dagger

(Skype if you own one):kevingman50

(McName):roadrunner850

Race:dark elf

Why do you wish to join:I wish to find a new family as well to learn new skills to use for the guild and for personal reasons.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): 1a ut i have a full villian app all i need is witnesses saying i'm good at rp and that i dont cheat.

What Skills do ye have? I know healing as well as i am good with a bow and a dagger. i am usually secluded and wait in the darkness. i have no problem killing who i have to for a good price and for the master who tells me too. i am loyal to a guild and will fight to the death for my guild if i have to or told so

Uhtheta reaches i his pocket to reveal the rock he reads the note and thinks this is the opportunity he has been waiting on. He then begins to walk again down the road.

Name(Rp Name): Utheta Dagger

(Skype if you own one):kevingman50

(McName):roadrunner850

Race:dark elf

Why do you wish to join:I wish to find a new family as well to learn new skills to use for the guild and for personal reasons.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): 1a ut i have a full villian app all i need is witnesses saying i'm good at rp and that i dont cheat.

What Skills do ye have? I know healing as well as i am good with a bow and a dagger. i am usually secluded and wait in the darkness. i have no problem killing who i have to for a good price and for the master who tells me too. i am loyal to a guild and will fight to the death for my guild if i have to or told so

*A Hooded Figure approaches you extending his hand for him to place the letter* *He begins to read the letter but as he does he crumbles it up tossing it at your face* "Your Accepted,But you will need to train with swift"

In the mighty Island Fortress of the Wolvengard, remnants of the mighty House Owl grimly read the letter, one draws his sword, and with a single strike cleaves the rock in two, sparks and chips of stone flying around. A small trickle of blood runs slowly down his cheek, and he reaches up to it. Smearing the blood on his fingers, he snarls, looking at the other Owls. 

"Brothers, as the impostors rise in the night, so does the true Owl stalk. No one shall escape the wrath of the disgraced, and no pretender may hide from the true Owl."

With that, a few others of the typical Owl colouring chuckle slightly, and weapons begin being sharpened, armour strapped on. With a final glance at the stone, another Owl mutters.

"We are coming."

In the mighty Island Fortress of the Wolvengard, remnants of the mighty House Owl grimly read the letter, one draws his sword, and with a single strike cleaves the rock in two, sparks and chips of stone flying around. A small trickle of blood runs slowly down his cheek, and he reaches up to it. Smearing the blood on his fingers, he snarls, looking at the other Owls. 

"Brothers, as the impostors rise in the night, so does the true Owl stalk. No one shall escape the wrath of the disgraced, and no pretender may hide from the true Owl."

With that, a few others of the typical Owl colouring chuckle slightly, and weapons begin being sharpened, armour strapped on. With a final glance at the stone, another Owl mutters.

"We are coming."

Kevo yells over to Jon chucking a fairly large rock at him.

"Go to fekkin sleep, ya basterd!"

It being, one in the morning and all.

"We are coming."

*As Midnight hears him from the top of their tower he chuckles loudly and uncontrollable* "This is going to be intresting" *He Draws his long sword waiting for the right time to attack*

*swift smiles to himself as the rocks are passed out and the new recruits come in*

"This is should be fun...."

Name(Rp Name): Maendir

(Skype if you own one): terrence.connors1

(McName): Divinejustice

Race: Dark Elf

Why do you wish to join: Maendir has known Apollo for a long time and has recently heard about his new guild.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): Breaking in and Entering,Theft, and Lockpicking

What Skills do ye have?: I've played minecraft since Indev and lord of the craft since 2011

Name(Rp Name): Maendir

(Skype if you own one): terrence.connors1

(McName): Divinejustice

Race: Dark Elf

Why do you wish to join: Maendir has known Apollo for a long time and has recently heard about his new guild.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): Breaking in and Entering,Theft, and Lockpicking

What Skills do ye have?: I've played minecraft since Indev and lord of the craft since 2011

*Midnight Approaches Maendir with a chuckle* "So you decided to join" *He Chuckles once more* "Your Accepted"

*As Midnight hears him from the top of their tower he chuckles loudly and uncontrollable* "This is going to be intresting" *He Draws his long sword waiting for the right time to attack*

((Not sure how you heard that, our island is in the middle of the ocean, like, 2k blocks from land. But eh.))

Mythras dared, in fact, he robbed the guild-leaders fiance twice, captured the guild leader, tortured them, sold them back to his fiance, and sold his healing abilities to save the guild-master. Mythras is a busy guy.

Name(Rp Name): Guarger Tsouderous

(Skype if you own one): zack.curtis3

(McName): Blockcraft1234

Race: Human

Why do you wish to join: I was told you required an Alchemist

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): No VA's

What Skills do ye have? I am a Doctor, Tinker, Scientist, Alchemist, Solider

Name(Rp Name): Guarger Tsouderous

(Skype if you own one): zack.curtis3

(McName): Blockcraft1234

Why do you wish to join: I was told you required an Alchemist

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): No VA's

What Skills do ye have? I am a Doctor, Tinker, Scientist, Alchemist, Solider

*Chuckles as he follows behind Guarger* "I don't require a alchemist" *Chuckles* "But since you have many skills you have been accepted" *Walks away as he calls for his owl*

Name(Rp Name): Jasper the Freak

(Skype if you own one): Zeedus1

(McName): ZeedusFrostBlood

Race:Human

Why do you wish to join: - The words are smeared, it looks like it was written in blood- 

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): WIP (If commanded by VA holder can commit.) 

What Skills do ye have?:  -The Words are smeared, it looks like it was written in blood.- 

(Contact me IC or Skype.) 

Name(Rp Name): Jasper the Freak

(Skype if you own one): Zeedus1

(McName): ZeedusFrostBlood

Race:Human

Why do you wish to join: - The words are smeared, it looks like it was written in blood- 

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): WIP (If commanded by VA holder can commit.) 

What Skills do ye have?:  -The Words are smeared, it looks like it was written in blood.- 

(Contact me IC or Skype.) 

*Midnight grasps the letter dripping of blood he chuckles* "Now this guy i might like" *Tosses the application to Recon* *Recon catches the application as he sits on his chair rocking back and forth* "Do you think we should accept him" *Midnight Shrugs* "I guess we should,he could be of use" *Recon nods stamping the letter then calls for his black falcon to give the application back*

[YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!]

Name(Rp Name): Hagan Raserei

(Skype if you own one): (tristan.weinzetl or Lavawalker)

(McName): (Lavawalker)

Why do you wish to join: I have taken an interest in this group of people, and I wish to be of more use to them.

(Do You Have A Va?and what types): (No, I have submitted one, though.)

What Skills do ye have? I am able to use any hard object as a weapon, though with low skill on any weapon, this gives me ability to surprise an enemy, or improvise any situation.