Trick-Or-Treat Event

KUSHerZombie

Event Planners, MC Names: Myself, and ET's maybe.

Event Type: Trick or Treating

Event Date: 10/25/13

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Anyone who wishes to participate

Event Location: Anthos

Summary:

A breeze blows by. All Krugs/Saints/Knox/Met'ztli day has finnaly arrived. The children across anthos in costumes, and even the older people. Parties are going down, and candie is being handed out. A day where the children go house to house, saying "Trick-Or-Treat!", a regretable choice of words (You know what I mean psyco killers :]).  The crisp brown leaves falling to the ground. Parties all across the land, orange and black decorations lighting up Anthos. A truly merry time of year.

Examples of RP and things to hand out:

Successful Trick or Treat:

Max strolls down the brighted path, in his costume, a tiger. He smiles as he walks up to a door of a house shaped like a pumpkin, jack-o-lanterns aside the door. He knocks merrily. "Trick or treat!" Max exclaims exitedly, holding out a quarter filled decorated pillow case. It was scattered with various things, from candy, to small toys or wooden play daggers.  "Why hello there!" A young man exclaimed as he handed out some prickelly plant candy. Max loved it, it was sweet and juicy, coated in a small bit of sugar. Maxwell placed it into his bag, as he said "Thank you!" and went onto another house

Unsuccessful Trick or Treat:U
Max sighed, as a cool breeze passed by. His tiger costume making him quite hot. He walks up to a shady looking house, he knockes quietly on the door. A scarred man anwsers, his left eye seems to be missing. "T-Trick or Treat..."  Max says, almost inaudible. "Why hello there little one.." The shady man anwsers. The man lunges down, ripping Max from the ground. "Another Trick-Or-Treater to add to my collection..." The man says, smiling evily, throwing Max into a pile of dead children, they all seem to be in costumes. "You know, the saying, trick or treat? Well, I'm afraid to say, you just got tricked. However, this time... it means... death!" The man laughs maniacly.

Things to hand out (These are just examples):

Candy

Toy Wepons
Toys
Dangorous Poisons (Probably requires a VA)

Bars of soap
Perfumes
Any crazy ideas you come up with
Any formal ideas you come up with

Concept Images/Screenshots: N/A

Other Information: N/A

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: I require builders and actors. I need builders to create pumpkins, and orange and black decorations around Anthos. I need actors to act as 1. Trick-Or-Treaters, 2. People handing out candy, or 3. People hosting parties.

I'm guessing the event date was typed wrong, so I'm just pointing out that 10/5 has already passed :D

Either way, good idea. I hope the ETs pick it up. I'll make sure to bring it up!

This looks like a good idea... I'm going to apologize in advance to any who dare ask Zota...

+1 for russian roulette trick or treating

hmm....

yes

A server wide Halloween Party. A very interesting idea.

I'd definitely be interested in setting something like this up. We've been thinking of different Halloween events to do and this seems like an intriguing one.

Imo, This wont work out. Making whole of anthos into halloween theme is just a waste, people will centralize in the largest cities which is why i would propose for every city to have thier own event. And to be frank, Halloween isn't a 'Rp' thing, so the roleplayers need a reason to this sort of 'holiday' what i know of not many know what it is in roleplay, Which is why i've been talking about "Harrowin's eve" and "Hauntin's Eve" in roleplay, that you walk around the streets and scare people. That is what i've been doing the past week, i also already have a 'Halloween' decorated 'Village' which i was trying to create some fun events in when the time comes. Its a good idea, But i think every city should handle this however they want.

Imo, This wont work out. Making whole of anthos into halloween theme is just a waste, people will centralize in the largest cities which is why i would propose for every city to have thier own event. And to be frank, Halloween isn't a 'Rp' thing, so the roleplayers need a reason to this sort of 'holiday' what i know of not many know what it is in roleplay, Which is why i've been talking about "Harrowin's eve" and "Hauntin's Eve" in roleplay, that you walk around the streets and scare people. That is what i've been doing the past week, i also already have a 'Halloween' decorated 'Village' which i was trying to create some fun events in when the time comes. Its a good idea, But i think every city should handle this however they want.

Knox-ween -Lenfarthing Community

I do think it would be great in main cities, yet if some Event Team members such as myself wanted to have a specific house it would be a bit more difficult. Although if there were a number of houses made we could have people go all around town. Overall this is a decent Idea and I would be in it if it was passed.

As for the names, as mentioned in my post, I was thinking of changing the holiday name depending on what the nation/city worships. For orcs 'All Krug Day', for halflings 'All Knox Day', for Oren 'All Saints Day' Etc.

Denied. The date has already passed and next Halloween isn't for a long time. Feel free to post another proposal around that time.