Misty Mountains Cold

Lathros

Event Planners, MC Names: 9coolman9, Other dwarves who wish to help.

Event Type: Adventure

Event Date: 11/18/13 or 11/27/13

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All races who wish to help defeat the EVILE Smaug. . .

Event Location: Misty Mountains~ Wherever said misty mountain will be built.

Summary: The dwarves of Erebor were driven out by the evil Smaug, a fire drake from the North. Dragons are nasty creatures, lured by treasures. The dwarves of Erebor had far too many treasures, the king was obsessed, he wanted more and more, until it eventually killed him. Before the drake came, the dwarves were renowned for their craftsmanship, and skills making toys and other various objects. 

And one day, a miner in the mines of Erebor found something, the heart of the mountain. The king at the time named it the "Arkenstone" he said it was a symbol of his right to rule, and be the true king under the mountain. The dwarves were allies with all, the elves, and the humans. This was excluding the orcs and goblins of course. . . Then, one fateful day Smaug came, and ruined everything, he went into the gold storage and swam in the king's plunder, the king swiftly went and retrieved the arkenstone, but unsuccessfully tried to grab some of his gold, and in the process lost his arkenstone. The dwarves fled the Lonely Mountain, and spread through Anthos. And one day they will reclaim their treasure. But, before they did they tried to reclaim the Mines of Moria, the orcs, however got there first. They fought and fought and eventually won but in the process, the king died, beheaded by the white orc. The white orc was injured and fled into the mines of Moria. Only eleven dwarves survived, and went in search of jobs.

Concept Images/Screenshots: N/A

Other Information: 11 Dwarves will be needed, 1 Hobbit, and 1 Wizard. 

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Builders to build the inside of Erebor, and the outside.
Edited by Lathros

I dun like it when people plainly rip things from movies or shows like this, if you really plan on getting an event like this, could you at least make it more original? ._.

I dun like it when people plainly rip things from movies or shows like this, if you really plan on getting an event like this, could you at least make it more original? ._.

This happened once and didn't get finished due to some being inactive too much. . .

This happened once and didn't get finished due to some being inactive too much. . .

Actually, when it did happen, it wasn't an event, it was a bunch of dwarves, a few halfings and Blundy being fanboys and trying to act out the scenes, it wasn't an event, it was a group RPing. :I

There's nothing wrong with trying to rip a idea and playing it out, my only issue is accessibility. If you want to make a event, it shouldnt be for just a few people. It has to be available to more people.

There's nothing wrong with trying to rip a idea and playing it out, my only issue is accessibility. If you want to make a event, it shouldnt be for just a few people. It has to be available to more people.

Aye, firespirit's got a point on this one. I like the idea, but in my opinion, if you want to make it an event that'll be great, you should open it up to more people. For example, the Antag event/war. All the races, combined together to fight one powerful force. It was great, excluding the lag..

We already have an arkenstone

I VOLUNE' A' TRIBU'E FO' YA BURGLAH~

Nope nope and nope. Hate it when people try and rip it out of a movie. Be original for goodness sake!

Sorry if I seem harsh but please...

Nope nope and nope. Hate it when people try and rip it out of a movie. Be original for goodness sake!

Sorry if I seem harsh but please...

I think the purpose of this post was to entertain. . .

I think the purpose of this post was to entertain. . .

Yeah. xD

All I wanted was some good  RP, don't really want stuff out of it.

This should be considered as an event, because there can still be a different outcome than the movie? I mean, if not I don't belive there's much of a point, because then it wouldn't be as fun  knowing that the outcome is set...

Uhm, this server is called lord of the craft...i like the idea and a lot would enjoy such a thing. But i dont know...where we can poot up a giant mountain of nowhere.

Uhm, this server is called lord of the craft...i like the idea and a lot would enjoy such a thing. But i dont know...where we can poot up a giant mountain of nowhere.

Make a new island or... We could use multiworlds. Give it a go if it sounds fun, sure the actual story/lore doesn't really mesh, but edit it so it fits into  LoTC a tad more. Which shouldn't be that difficult considering LoTR is one of the many influences upon this server. My only qualm is how few people can go to this event. Let all those who want to go participate. Adapting the event to the number, for example you can split up players with collapses in the tunnels. Forcing one party into an rp fight, the other in a mix of pvp/pve fight. With this in mind you might want to consider making an event plan.

In regards to the actual lore, just tweak it slightly.