The Cult Of The Frozen Night

CommunistSpy

MC Name: Knyghtfalcon

RP Name: Loche "The Mad Doctor" Faelcyn

Skype Username: Knyght.falcon

Accepted Evils (VA Required): ((1abc/2abc/3/4/5))

Accepted for all evils.

Accepted VA 5 for - Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): *Loche sits down in his desk, down in the bowels of his keep, sighing. He removes a quill, a small knife and a vial. With a small whine of pain he drags the knife across his hand, and lets the blood drip into the vial until its near overflowing. He sets it back on his desk, wrapping a black piece of cloth over his hand. He takes the quill in the other, holding down the paper,  and begins to write using the blood as ink.*

"You ask my reasoning to join, sir... I could offer many. Throughout my life, not much has appealed to me... I have few who know me, let alone care for my existence. The few I had, have left... My family, most are dead. The guild I work for, turned against me and have left me to die... I don't think I have many who would wish me to stay... But even alone, I've still found that somewhere I have someone... I've pondered walking to the north, to seek you all out myself. Finally I did, and it appears my hopes have come to reality. I wish to join to serve... To serve those who I worshiped before but had no true means of serving at the time. I now can, and I wish to do so, and I shall serve you till the day I die."

*He seals the note, and sends it off. He returns to his desk, staring at the many mad scratches that it bears. He smiles...*

MC Name: Knyghtfalcon

RP Name: Loche "The Mad Doctor" Faelcyn

Skype Username: Knyght.falcon

Accepted Evils (VA Required): ((1abc/2abc/3/4/5))

Accepted for all evils.

Accepted VA 5 for - Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): *Loche sits down in his desk, down in the bowels of his keep, sighing. He removes a quill, a small knife and a vial. With a small whine of pain he drags the knife across his hand, and lets the blood drip into the vial until its near overflowing. He sets it back on his desk, wrapping a black piece of cloth over his hand. He takes the quill in the other, holding down the paper,  and begins to write using the blood as ink.*

"You ask my reasoning to join, sir... I could offer many. Throughout my life, not much has appealed to me... I have few who know me, let alone care for my existence. The few I had, have left... My family, most are dead. The guild I work for, turned against me and have left me to die... I don't think I have many who would wish me to stay... But even alone, I've still found that somewhere I have someone... I've pondered walking to the north, to seek you all out myself. Finally I did, and it appears my hopes have come to reality. I wish to join to serve... To serve those who I worshiped before but had no true means of serving at the time. I now can, and I wish to do so, and I shall serve you till the day I die."

*He seals the note, and sends it off. He returns to his desk, staring at the many mad scratches that it bears. He smiles...*

MC Name: Eladriendil

RP Name: Eladriendil Theados

Skype Username: brandon.glynn2

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): 

Eladriendil gazes down at the letter and the ring, lifting a brow.
"It would appear that something official has been made. Hopefully those skeletons will leave me alone now." he chuckles.
"Nonetheless, I suppose I should join."
He glares at the ring, picking it up. A cold chill runs through his body as he puts it on.

(( I already was a minion before the Frozen Nigh was created. If you still think this is insufficient, I wrote a letter. ))

Dear Frozen Night,

It has come to my attention that we, the minions of the dark ones, now have an official group with a structured hierarchy. As much as i'd like to write a full three pages worth of why I wish to join, I feel it is necessary as I had been a minion before the Frozen Night's creation. Either way, I wish to rid Anthos of the unworthy and to bring forth a new age. The age of the dark ones!

Accepted.

A note is handed to Eladriendil.

We observed your incompetence earlier this elven day. Do not disappoint us again, or being tied to a flag pole will be the least of your worries. -N

MC Name: Tantaparo

RP Name: Violet

Skype Username: Emerald_Espa

Accepted Evils (VA Required): 1a, 2a, 2c, 3a, 3b, 4b.

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): "I just want to be recognized as a person, being a part of something bigger than myself! I want to create a change in the world...f-for the better. Even thought I may not be the best person, I wish to help humanity in the best way I can...doing whatever I have to."

RP Name: [Arctic Fox] Mia

Accepted Evils (VA Required): None (Animal)

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): *paw print* "Mrah!"

Mc Name: bulldogsoccer8

RP Name: Lincia Nibula

Accepted Evils: 1ab 2abc 3a 4a

Why do you want to join (IC Answer Please!): *lightly picks the letter up in awe, reading its ever so captivating words "Finally, someone can actually see what I'm capable of and my power. I am, ready to vanquish the weak and feed off the pure entities of this place. At least I can eat body parts around others. Maybe I can even show them my collection of men's heads, I just hope they don't make it on the list...." 

RP Name: [Arctic Fox] Mia

Accepted Evils (VA Required): None (Animal)

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): *paw print* "Mrah!"

The Judge holds the Fox in his lap, petting it, as it sleeps with it's small armor that someone placed ont he poor defenceless Fox. "I await to see what you will become." he speaks with a broken sounding voice, echoing slightly under his mask.

Accepted

Im pretty sure a fox doesn't make that sound, but why is this cult called the frozen night? Do they worship cold temperatures and lack of sun?

Yes

MC Name: B3ast_mod

RP Name: Dunkov the confused

Skype Username: crome_saber

Accepted Evils (VA Required): Still getting em, new char.

Why do you want to join? (IC Answer Please!): "Unlike do's idiots, Dunkov respects dem so called monsturz! They be livin' creature toh!  I would gladly sacrifice my own physical body to uphold dem rights!

((You happy TimeLord? Here, you can have my hippy pro antag char))

Denied

You are required to have a VA to join. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIHRgisdbeY

--

There was word in Malinor, a Dread-Knight no longer bound in service of the one they called Rawrarych.. A Knight free from his former curse, and lifted to his new. A servant of the north. No longer the dark caverns of Vaerhaven called him, now those of Arzuonds' home do, the portents of Shae'Tans machinations screeching into his mind, torment anew. Corruption tainting his already ruined soul, a slave to a new master.

The knight pounded his boots loudly upon the disjointed snow, the purple of his once black armor glittering in the moonlight, he walks forward, toward the north, toward his master. Toward home. Under his 'breath' the knight spoke. "Serve..Shae..Tan..Serve..Kill.." As he reached the area, he looked out, no one there, he stopped. His entire armor halting, forming a statue-esque figure in the snow until one of his compatriots spoke to him. Alone in the snow. The corruption on his sword was evident, red crystals infecting it with the black mist, and it seems some lay on his scabbard. As if they had once moved up from it.

(( Oh goody, more cultists for me to kill! :megustacreepy: ))

-snip-

Burz throws a peanut at the Dread Knight "Hush, damnit, I'm tryin' ta read"

Mc Name: bulldogsoccer8

RP Name: Lincia Nibula

Accepted Evils: 1ab 2abc 3a 4a

Why do you want to join (IC Answer Please!): *lightly picks the letter up in awe, reading its ever so captivating words "Finally, someone can actually see what I'm capable of and my power. I am, ready to vanquish the weak and feed off the pure entities of this place. At least I can eat body parts around others. Maybe I can even show them my collection of men's heads, I just hope they don't make it on the list...." 

Accepted.

The Oogie Man growls as he hears inside his circle about another formation.

"That's really rude, why you never informed me about a circle for those who want to play with my toys too? I want to see those new test subjects before i ever allow them to play with those, wich would rarely happen. Show me them or i send you my toy."

The Oogie Man growls as he hears inside his circle about another formation.

"That's really rude, why you never informed me about a circle for those who want to play with my toys too? I want to see those new test subjects before i ever allow them to play with those, wich would rarely happen. Show me them or i send you my toy."

*The Judge sits with Mia the fox in his lap, petting her as he looks at the Oogie man. Speaking with a broken and slightly echoed voice he speaks to him*

"If you wish for some of the members to join your experiments, I may find you some that would join you willingly. You only need to ask brother, they are here to aid us."