Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name:lordofpwnage7552

RP name:Imrial

Race: human

Time Zone: central canada

Brief Description of your characters personality: quiet, sense of humor, not evil

Biography: was born on a farm, the farm was raided by bandits and they killed my family. i wish to avenge them and stop the outlaws

Why do you wish to join?: i am a new member and i think it would be fun to join this guild

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): archery, and fighting

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): a bow

Can your character build?: yes

Any other special skills?: no

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes

Skin:http://minecraftskinspro.com/default.asp?action=readreviews&link=11232

i am a new member and hanvt been accepted yet.

MC Name: ghasek

RP name: Sparhawk/Sparhawke

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: Central

Brief Description of your characters personality: Vengeful, hasty, Spawrhawk does not forgive, does not forget. He will take the first moment to put a sword through his enemies.

Biography: Sparhawk grew up in the slums. From his first day on his own, he had no ability fend off those who wished to do him harm. This all changed when he recovered a sword from a guardsman's corpse. After receiving lessons from one of the disabled veterans Sparhawke discovered that he had an adequate ability with the sword. After several more years fending off the depraved scum of the city that ability was good enough to be noted by a mercenary captain. This led to Sparhawk's mercenary life. After several years, when the contract ran out,he left to make a living by the sword.

Why do you wish to join?: I am a relatively new member and I believe that this guild would be an excellent community to join.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Good enough to get me into several roleplay clans on WC3.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword and shield (sadly shields aren't in game.). Has moderate experience with bows.

Can your character build?: Can build fortifications.

Any other special skills?: He is very agile from his childhood in the slums.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Of course.

Skin: unlediym.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LotC app link: Clickity Click

MC Name: Tricloid.

RP name: Darkon.

Race: Dark Elf.

Time Zone: GMT.

Brief Description of your characters personality: Darkon is self-sufficient, loyal and when need be, confident enough to follow his own ideology. He is hardened and sometimes callous, but follows a strict code of morality, which he never breaks.

Biography: Darkon was raised in a lost region of the world, by creatures who's identity he is not currently certain of. He strives to discover his bloodline and heritage, and above all - his true origins. Full biography is in the application :)

Why do you wish to join?: I suppose I need a job, and the fact that it would be a good start in terms of guilds, to fight as a warrior and archer, and would aid in future character development of Darkon.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I'd say probably very high, I've played a lot of role-playing games, albeit the variety that is pen and paper.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword and Bow, depending on the situation. Preferably sword. I don't have levels right now...

Can your character build?: Yes.

Any other special skills?: Not as such.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, I shall.

Skin: http://imageshack.us...1015192833.png/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23274-my-application/page__p__106603#entry106603

Hope that's okay :)

All New apps will be looked by a Ranger chief because my computer is not wanting to load some pages

lordofpwnage and sammythemany are deinied, Reasons being:More detailed and longer. also include an app link.

The rest are accepted.

Dont contact me IG, unless you're from aus, if not, ill be at school.

Sorry, but im extremely busy.

Application:

MC Name:bondb

RP name:bondb

Race:elves

Time Zone:PST

Brief Description of your characters personality:nice to good mean to bad.

Biography:raised in a small house and a large forest. learned to weild a bow at young age and his parents where killed by raiders.

Why do you wish to join?: looks really cool im very good at pvp just new to the server.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):hidden in the shadows attacking at long range.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):bow

Can your character build?:yes

Any other special skills?:great aim with bow

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:yes

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/24286-bondbs-application/

Now that I am accepted, what am I to do?

1st Task : Find Aeriel

((First of all, I laughed so hard at the "Find Aeriel"^^

Second, I was referred here by CONORDUDE8))

MC Name: ciansmyth

RP name: Hawker_WhiteSoul

Age: 19 (Supposed to be 119, trying to get a GM to change it)

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: GMT -08:00 (Pacific and Canada)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Hunter is very moral, and takes to defending those in need. Generally warm to those around him, unless they have wronged him or someone he is close to.

Biography:

Hawker was born out in the woods, up beyond the tree-city of Malinor. His mother died in childbirth, but was happy to have born a child. He lived with his father, secluded from civilization, but his father once lived in Malinor and visited the Human kingdoms as a scholar. He taught Hawker how to read, write, and play with circuitry. His father also instructed him in the art of the bow. Hawker had to hunt for most of his food, although his family did have a small farm. He lived peacefully in his home, but eventually decided that he wanted to see the cities as his father had done. When he came of an age that seemed reasonable, his father gifted him his bow, and bade him good luck. He asked that Hawker might return before his father became so old that he could not care for himself. Hawker promised his father that he would make his fortune in Malinor, and would bring it back to his father for them to live out the last of his father's days.

Why do you wish to join?: I have not joined a guild as of yet, but I am anxious to and was offered a place in this one by CONORDUDE8 if I made an app.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I'm very good with roleplay, always use punctuation and follow storylines.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Hawker prefers to use a bow. Recently, though, his friend Torok taught him in the skills of the sword, but he wields it awkwardly.

Can your character build?: Only survival shelters.

Any other special skills?: Hawker's archery is at a very high level, as he spent over 100 years of his life hunting at least once a day.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, I pledge to do this.

Skin: (Look at my sig, it's my current skin :P) post-27373-0-47880300-1319142622_thumb.p

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21080-ciansmyths-application/page__p__92407#entry92407

MC Name: wmb98

RP Name: Adasmoth

Age ((I don't know if you mean in game or out so I put both)) IRL: 14 IG: 34

Race: Elf

Time Zone: CST (US central time zone)

Character personality: Adasmoth respects all that fight in the name of Malinor. He is not always kind to those he does not like, but can be friendly to those he does.

Bio: Adasmoth was born on the edge of the woods to a privaleged family. He had a sister, a brother a mother and a father. His father was a member of the Malinor army ((It does not completely fit into the lore, as he was not a real player)) One day he did not return.

Tadion, Adasmoth's brother, went to search for him. He learned that he had died. Tadion began teaching Adasmoth the art of war at a very young age of 12. Tadion went off to war, and was away for a few years. In the meantime Adasmoth attended school and learned more combat from Uluunor, a family friend. One day the family recieved word that Tadion had died. Adasmoth knew that he had to leave or he could not join the Rangers of the Forest.

He lived on his own for a few years in his life, and visited his family twice. The second time Adasmoth recieved word that his family had moved North-East. Near the reckless orcs of Krugmar! The elves may be allied, but who knows when their alligience will change. Adasmoth began his quest.

Why do you wish to join?: This seems like a good guild, and I have been looking for one to join and this one caught my eye.

Roleplaying Skill: I have only been on the server for a day now, but I played a game called Lord of the Rings Online, and participated in the roleplaying chat on there.

What does your character prefer to fight with?: A bow, I just started the server so I have rank 0.

Can your character build?: Not the best builder but not bad either.

Any other special skills?: Adasmoth is not afraid to spy on the enemy.

Will you uphold any rule,and if necessary enforce them?: Yes

Lotc app link: Click Here!

MC Name:corlark

RP name:Dusty Houff

Race:Human

Time Zone:Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality:Protective, brave, curious and warm-hearted.

Biography:Dusty's parents were killed by orcs invading the town in which they lived. Dusty and his brother Rusty had to go live in an orphanage for about 2 weeks. Finally some nice, quiet farmers adopted them and treated them as if they were their own children. They helped him learn many things. They also sacrificed many things to make his life as best they could. At the age of 14, Rusty and Dusty were forced into the army. Dusty quickly turned savage and started killing all enemies in sight. His most savage kill was when he took his axe, threw it and hit his enemy in the head. After his enemy bled to death, he began cutting him up and putting his body parts into a basket, which he shipped to the orc's capital city. After 4 years of service, he resigned to protect his younger brother Rusty. Lately, Dusty has been working in the farms of his adopted parents, just thinking about what he wants to do with his life. He is thinking about joining the army again, because this is the on sole thing he enjoys. Or he is thinking about settling down with a woman and having children. He hopes to avenge the deaths of his parents. Hopefully he will not go on another killing rampage though. Best of luck to you Dusty!

Why do you wish to join?:I want to join an active guild, the previous one I was in wasn't active. Also, this sounds like a great guild, and will welcome me.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I am decent at roleplaying.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He is very gifted at sword fighting, but can also use a bow well.

Can your character build?:He can build simple things, but nothing too fancy.

Any other special skills?: Good at mining, sword fighting, and using a bow.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, I will uphold every rule,

and if necessary, enforce them.

Skin:http://minecraftskinspro.com/default.asp?action=readreviews&link=7053

LotC app link: Can't find it.

1st Task : Find Aeriel

I found Aeriel. Quick question, what am I to do now? I was given a place to live in the barracks by the Lord of Aeriel (Duke? Baron?). Sorry that my question is here if it should be placed elsewhere.