Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Ok well we can make an exception this time, your accepted contact a ranger in-game. You can show us your skin there and we will intstruct you on what changes need to be made, if any. ((Alot of us are very busy IRL at the moment so sorry if no one is online for a while))

Thanks. I'll talk to somebody online.

Camou_Takamo

IGN:Mimspic ( not yet excepted into the server yet, will be soon)

Character Name: Mimspic

Timezone:U.S eastern

Race:Dwarf (but good with a bow and arrow)

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example): sir my men and i will will be with you, but not see able. we will be along your streets, along your houses, along your towns, we will respect your rules as long as you respect yours. We will do as you wish...

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I'm new to this server, and i wish to be a help to this server. Not only that, i don't want to be any normal player, who lives in a safe home in a safe kingdom. i want to be on the edge, in the battle, but at the same time helping a cause.

Will you uphold every Rule: i will uphold every rule and every moral

Link to your Application:(as in my application to join the server?) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15808-mimspics-application/page__p__69638__hl__mimspic__fromsearch__1#entry69638

I will change my skin to a ranger skin if you wish.

Sorsby. I would like to say Thank you for running the Guild in my absents if you would if there is New Members (I read above but only skimmed) and If you think anyone deserves a Promotion please post there name and why

Ok well we can make an exception this time, your accepted contact a ranger in-game. You can show us your skin there and we will intstruct you on what changes need to be made, if any. ((Alot of us are very busy IRL at the moment so sorry if no one is online for a while))

I'm friends with CONNORDUDE8 by coincedince. I'll talk to him.

IGN:

Character Name: Elindor

Timezone: GMT +10

Race: Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example). I haven't yet discovered my potential, my I can offer my sword, and I can discern when someone is lying.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I was raised by a noble elf who calls himself my uncle. I feel increasingly disconnected from my friends and so-called family and have come to an age where its time to discover who I am. I wish to find something I can invest in while learning more about the world and myself. Also I have a pretty mean blade to frighten off villainy.

Will you uphold every Rule: absolutely

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16063-jerry-application/

Me And Ioughu (Sorsby :P GO FIGURE!) Are setting up Another Base In Near Laurelin

Somewhere, Ill contact a few of you on the location, But Im still running a few Things around.

Also, Im always on teamspeak, So if you REALLY, want to talk to me, Hop on it.

IGN:gsnell

Character Name: Barthen

Age:(Real and Character)my age (irl) is 15 Barthen's age is 26

Timezone: GMT

Race:Dwarf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)Iam blood bound to the trusted bow and arrow I can shoot bandits from far away.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)I wish to join this guild as I enjoy playing as the bow and arrow ranger style player on minecraft , I also want revenge on the bandits that killed my parents oh so many years ago.I can also do alot to help the guild is Iam online at maximum 2 hours per day so can go patrolling or whatever jobs need attending to.

Will you uphold every Rule:yes

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4949-gsnells-application/page__p__18067#entry18067

Accepted, contact a ranger in-game (CONORDUDE8 is on more than most at the moment, alot of us are busy) You will need to change your skin so your character is wearing a green robe and/or hood, pm trotski24 and i am sure he will do this for you.

IGN:Mimspic ( not yet excepted into the server yet, will be soon)

Character Name: Mimspic

Timezone:U.S eastern

Race:Dwarf (but good with a bow and arrow)

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example): sir my men and i will will be with you, but not see able. we will be along your streets, along your houses, along your towns, we will respect your rules as long as you respect yours. We will do as you wish...

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I'm new to this server, and i wish to be a help to this server. Not only that, i don't want to be any normal player, who lives in a safe home in a safe kingdom. i want to be on the edge, in the battle, but at the same time helping a cause.

Will you uphold every Rule: i will uphold every rule and every moral

Link to your Application:(as in my application to join the server?) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15808-mimspics-application/page__p__69638__hl__mimspic__fromsearch__1#entry69638

I will change my skin to a ranger skin if you wish.

If you come back to this post when you get accepted on the server then i will say yes, also contact trotski24 via pm and i am sure he will not mind changing your skin around to suit our and your needs. I did read your application to the server and i think you may get rejected for now, you should try harder with your bio and develop your characters story more.

IGN:

Character Name: Elindor

Timezone: GMT +10

Race: Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example). I haven't yet discovered my potential, my I can offer my sword, and I can discern when someone is lying.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I was raised by a noble elf who calls himself my uncle. I feel increasingly disconnected from my friends and so-called family and have come to an age where its time to discover who I am. I wish to find something I can invest in while learning more about the world and myself. Also I have a pretty mean blade to frighten off villainy.

Will you uphold every Rule: absolutely

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/16063-jerry-application/

I am unsure whether or not you are accepted on the server, but when you are you are accepted. Contact any ranger in-game for info and pm trotski24 to see if he will change your skin to our style.

If you come back to this post when you get accepted on the server then i will say yes, also contact trotski24 via pm and i am sure he will not mind changing your skin around to suit our and your needs. I did read your application to the server and i think you may get rejected for now, you should try harder with your bio and develop your characters story more.

I just fixed my bio, no one has looked at the application yet so i should be fine. I will also send you a video of ideas for traps/forts. soon..

IGN: Seventhcircle72

Character Name: Traveller_Seventh

Timezone: EST

Race: Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example) I am quite skilled in roleplaying. On my travels I met a gang of hostile players, as per RP rules, we chatted for a bit and some major roleplaying kicked in. By the end of our chat, I had convinced them that I was just a simple traveller. They decided to leave me be. Otherwise, I would have been mualed by 6 other players. I am a quick thinker, and I am very accurate with my Bow.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I wish to join becuase I would like to protect the streets of Aegis. I would like t osee Merchants and travellers take the roads without harm. I want to stop danger before it begins.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes, I have read each and every rule, and I will abide by them.

Link to your Application: My Application was deleted by an Admin soon after it was approved, so It cannot be linked, but I was accepted, regardless.

I think this skin is quite Ranger enough: Skin.jpg

If not, I can change my skin to whichever is suitable.

IGN:

Character Name:drake

Timezone:central america

Race:human

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)well one time iwas traviling a road and a bandits jumped me so i switched my bow out and took them out one ran of and came back with more bandits so i had to talk my way with rp and by the near end they let me walk away.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)cuase i want to make an name of self cuase im an new to the server and am in hope to join the assended

charecter image:post-24262-0-44921200-1316545094_thumb.p

IGN:

Character Name:drake

Timezone:central america

Race:human

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)i shall up hold my duty as a rnger till thy end.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)cuase i want to make an name of self in hope to join the assended

Look, Im not Exactly Applicable to accept apps, But Im reworking The thread, And Let me say, with that app, You will NEVER be on it.

First, More then 20 seconds on it.

Second, Spelling and grammar, I dont care if you use Spell check, But it looks better.

Last, You joined Via Trailer didnt you? The ascended are fairly Hard to enter SO TRY VERY HARD!!!!`

IGN: Seventhcircle72

Character Name: Traveller_Seventh

Timezone: EST

Race: Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example) I am quite skilled in roleplaying. On my travels I met a gang of hostile players, as per RP rules, we chatted for a bit and some major roleplaying kicked in. By the end of our chat, I had convinced them that I was just a simple traveller. They decided to leave me be. Otherwise, I would have been mualed by 6 other players. I am a quick thinker, and I am very accurate with my Bow.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences) I wish to join becuase I would like to protect the streets of Aegis. I would like t osee Merchants and travellers take the roads without harm. I want to stop danger before it begins.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes, I have read each and every rule, and I will abide by them.

Link to your Application: My Application was deleted by an Admin soon after it was approved, so It cannot be linked, but I was accepted, regardless.

I think this skin is quite Ranger enough: Skin.jpg

If not, I can change my skin to whichever is suitable.

Great app, I would accept you, But As i said, Im not applicable,

That skin, Might be good, Though if you can, If it was a green cloak, I would be Better.