Application:

OOC:

IGN: Tadmonster

Time Zone: MST -7

IC:

Name: Mith’laku Koinetboo

Race: Human, Southern Tribesman

Place of Residence: Abresi or Orcish Desert

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: I have designed weapons and tools for my tribe smithery, but never learned how to smith. I was sent on my way after a short time of apprenticeship, and now I would like to continue to smith and design weapons and tools.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?: I was an apprentice for about a year, and designed many tools. However, I never learned how to bend the actual metal.

How experienced do you think you are?: 4 out of 10

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: I have a multitude of ideas, mostly revolving around tools or small mechanisms. I know some good weaponry designs, but have yet to smith them.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max):

I was born in a small tribe in the barren desert. It was customary to smith weapons in my tribe(as well as to become masters at wielding the spear), but I began to look into more complex designs. I have yet to utilize them, hoping that this is the best place to do so.

I am strong, tall, and have muscular shoulders from years of spear training. I would be well capable of learning how to smith and making small, delicate, complex smith designs.

Application:

OOC:

IGN: Tadmonster

Time Zone: MST -7

IC:

Name: Mith’laku Koinetboo

Race: Human, Southern Tribesman

Place of Residence: Abresi or Orcish Desert

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: I have designed weapons and tools for my tribe smithery, but never learned how to smith. I was sent on my way after a short time of apprenticeship, and now I would like to continue to smith and design weapons and tools.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?: I was an apprentice for about a year, and designed many tools. However, I never learned how to bend the actual metal.

How experienced do you think you are?: 4 out of 10

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: I have a multitude of ideas, mostly revolving around tools or small mechanisms. I know some good weaponry designs, but have yet to smith them.

I was born in a small tribe in the barren desert. It was customary to smith weapons in my tribe(as well as to become masters at wielding the spear), but I began to look into more complex designs. I have yet to utilize them, hoping that this is the best place to do so.

I am strong, tall, and have muscular shoulders from years of spear training. I would be well capable of learning how to smith and making small, delicate, complex smith designs.

Application:

OOC:

IGN: Captivehearts

Time Zone: GMT

IC:

Name: Caitlyn Hightower

Race: Human

Place of Residence: Conclave of Malinor

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: In order to share my techniques, meet other of like minds and hopefully further my skills in this art.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?: I am a blacksmith. I have been blacksmithing since I was 12 years of age, so roughly 40 years on and off.

How experienced do you think you are?: I believe I am reasonably experienced, mainly in the field of weaponsmithing.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: I do.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): Not much to say, really. I started out helping my dad forge spare parts for his ship, and in time branched out into making useful things people needed. You know, buckets, spades, that sort of stuff. Tools. Good tools for good, honest people. But as with all things talents can be turned to either good or evil. People started asking me to make weapons. Weapons used against those that may not deserve it. Felt bad, but I try to only make them for the right people nowadays that won't use them for the wrong reasons. Hope thats enough to prove I ain't one of the bad folk and worthy to join your guild.

Both Accepted! We will be having a meeting soon in the Kralta guildhall, I hope to see you there!

OOC:

IGN: Killerkoala255

Time Zone: United States Eastern

IC: 

Name: Holtbjorn Tiberius

Race: Human

Place of Residence: Kralta

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: Holt is looking for coin and finds smithing one of the few tolerable skills.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? Am not a smith.

How experienced do you think you are? Holt knows the basic concept of melting down steel and forging it with tongs, fire, and a hammer.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: no.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): Holt grew up in Abresi with his parents. He was an only child and lived a normal life. At the age of 15 he left home to carve his own path. When he finds himself in Kralta looking for work, smithing seems like the ideal job.

OOC:

IGN:Runehunter1212

Time Zone:Mountain Central

IC:

Name:Gwindor Twiele

Race: Mali

Place of Residence: Currently.. no-where

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: Because it would be nice to be able to share and gain knowledge in the most noble of crafts

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? 16 years

How experienced do you think you are? Seeing as I forgot a fair bit about working iron... Probably about an apprentice skill level, but I still have much to learn

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: Several, but due to how others might see this paper, I'd rather tell you in person.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): I'm an elf, I work metals, Mostly bronze. I am applying because I was given papers, and found a stick of charcoal.

OOC:

IGN:Runehunter1212

Time Zone:Mountain Central

IC:

Name:Gwindor Twiele

Race: Mali

Place of Residence: Currently.. no-where

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: Because it would be nice to be able to share and gain knowledge in the most noble of crafts

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? 16 years

How experienced do you think you are? Seeing as I forgot a fair bit about working iron... Probably about an apprentice skill level, but I still have much to learn

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: Several, but due to how others might see this paper, I'd rather tell you in person.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): I'm an elf, I work metals, Mostly bronze. I am applying because I was given papers, and found a stick of charcoal.

Accepted.

OOC:

IGN: theflyingpen

Time Zone: EST

IC:

Name: Valmir Audane

Race: Mali'Aheral

Place of Residence: The Conclave

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?:
I am looking to continue my practices after finding out that to make any use of the forge within the Conclave I am required to pay for each and every use regardless upon the intent.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?

I have been a smith for roughly five years after Gwindor had shown me the ropes for two and had helped train me to the point where I was able to practice on my own.

How experienced do you think you are?

While I am more of a jeweler by trade and desire I have been more forced to focus on weapons and armor as those are the ones that people are more apt to search for.  I am talented in Jewelry, experienced in weapon forging although I have little practice in any sort of armor crafting besides the most basic types or armor.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?:
While I have created one or two specific masterpieces those only came about after months upon months of metalworking and sharpening.  I attribute their creation to Gwindor's assistance, top quality metals, and sheer luck.

While I was born on Aegis I have no true memories of my life until the very first day of Auslon, I was one of the first off the boat onto the lands that would have been Malinor and began by working hard.  I spent most of my time reading and dreaming of becoming a mage.  On Anthos I had joined the Arcane Delvers and spent nearly two decades there before I finally left and worked my way up the Laurir of Lenniel during the days of Malinor.  My town was claimed from under my feet as I woke up one day and everything in the middle of my town was removed and grown into trees and since then I have been part of the Conclave.

Lark walks around the Kraltan Guildhall study, poring over maps and financial ledgers.."We're gonna need te' go moinin' soon..."

OOC:

IGN: georgemeywes 

Time Zone: GMT (Britain)

IC:

Name: Othello Janius

Race: Elf

Place of Residence: Schattenburg

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: Well one, I am already a Blacksmith, but I wish to learn more in the art, to master it, to be recognised as 'great'

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? For about 2 years ((In Character))

How experienced do you think you are? Very... But that doesn't mean I know longer have anything to learn.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?:I am a great Glass Blower, and Staff Creator, but Sword And Armour Smithing aren't my best.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): I was born by the name Ralof , or so I am told, during my life I had an 'accident' cuased me to not remember anything, it was then that I started a new life, a life of which I was a Mage, but I have long abndoned that and gone to Smithing, I find Smtihing let me unleash my feelings. However I do still use small amounts of Magic... Rarely.

Lark looks over the application and frowns, "A rookie who seeks greatness? I can't wait to whip 'im inte' shape..." Lark stamps 'Accepted' onto the application and writes back sending for the elf.

OOC:

IGN: Italian_Assassin

Time Zone: PST

IC:

Name: Fujiwara Kenta Ishikawa

Race: Easterner

Place of Residence: Here and there.

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: I am already a blacksmith, I simply wish to bring my trade to somewhere it will be appreciated, and this is the only place worthy of my race's superior forging techniques.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?

Since a young boy, in the County of Yamamoto, when Godfrey was still alive. I was 20 or so when I started.

How experienced do you think you are?

I am competent in the art. Quite in fact.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?:

I hold secrets of Eastern forging. I might be willing to teach the Grandmaster, but this is a secret I would not give lightly.

I am Fujiwara Kenta Ishikawa. Last son of Kais O'Shas Ishikawa, Daimyo of the Eastern Peoples. I was a squire, and a Knight in the Knights of the Lion before Jonathan Black went insane (more than he already was) and I have always held the title of Samurai within my people's culture.

I love the art of forging. I can forge my passion, and put my emotions into my steel and iron, and my work reflects how I feel. My crowning pieces of work include a Katana, Wakizashi, and a Nodachi I wield, along with the armor I wear on me and the mask I don.