Sea Druid Vel'Aryla (Lego_XBOX) Moved to Forgotten Druids List

Star Druid Clara (11lucy123) Moved to Forgotten Druids List

Turtle Druid Durdin (Tethras) Moved to Forgotten Druids List

Twilight Druid Evelyn (Moorke) Moved to Forgotten Druids List

Equinox Druid Gavin (GreatSmirnovius) Moved to Forgotten Druids List

~ Somewhat late notice ~

Fox Druid Anarane (casanova9)

&

Sequoia Druid Lillith Winterleaf (dagothagahnim)

have both been removed from the Forgotten Druid list and added to the active Druid list.

Welcome back, sisters!

~*~Lots of Updates~*~

Moved Bat Druid Oropher (I_Am_Still_Alive) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

Moved Death Druid Ruaonna (xXVenomcastXx) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

Moved Blood Druid Briza (Pinsir99) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

Moved Bird Druid Faolin (Evilbanana5757) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

Moved Seed Druid Kefi (Roxforbraynz) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

Moved Pipeweed Druid Yami'ni (The_Deaf_Seer) from Active Druids to Lost Druids

~

Attuned Storm Druid Prishe (ZeroMasterZX) from Dedicants to Active Druids. Congratulations!

Removed Dedicant Yhahu from Dedicants

~

Moved Daisy Druid Elizabeth (shorty794) from Guides to Active Druids

Promoted Sequoia Druid Lilith (dagothaganim) from Active Druids to Guides. Congratulations!

*l~

~*~ Updated ~*~

Solstice Druid Callax (12werbles12) has moved on from the world to rest with Aspects forever more. By the decision of the Druidic Order, he has been deemed the Preserver, a Notable Druid.

Character Name: -- Bryce

Minecraft Username: -- Cybersick

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- Usually 6pm-2 Am

~*~List Update~*~

Dedicant Varyon (Akiriza) added to The Dedicant's List

Dedicant Anaithnid'bestia (xXxOneLovexXx) added to The Dedicant's List

And with The Tradition of The High Prince, no head of state may play an active role within the order, So in turn:

Dedicant Phaedrus (wardog4445) has been removed from The Dedicant's List

~*~ Thread Updated ~*~

Added 2 new ages under

Atheran Ages

The Age of Contentment

The arrival in Athera was rather successful, with very few Druids getting lost amidst the transition. The new land held many natural wonders, perhaps the greatest being the grand Father Tree "Rui'thni", who watched over the new grove lands. It wasn't long before this grand Elder Tree gave birth to Rui'thorn, the only known Ent within Athera at the time.

-

During these early stages within the new realm, the Archdruid Gi'Garun travelled to the Oren capital of Petrus, and managed to negotiate a peace treaty with the humans, putting a stop to a feud that had lasted since Anthos. The new-found peace did not last for long, as several members of the reformed White Rose sought to sneak into the grove and attack any elven Druids they met.

-

Several incidents involving foolish decisions by the Metal Druid Sharr brought the relationship with the Kharajyr onto thin ice. Luckily, Sharr saw the wrong in his actions and traversed with the Pine Druid and the Snow Druid to apologise. The apologies were accepted, and thus peace was restored.

-

This age came to a close with the retirement of Solstice Druid Callax from the position of Archdruid. Having left nobody as a successor, the Inner Circle held a vote, resulting in Elk Druid Danic's ascension to the role.

The Fourth Age of Renovation

Having found a beautiful new grove, the Druids set to work on blessing their new home. The Scion Druid Alan grew housing within Rui'Thni's canopy, while many others set about growing the library, the grottos, and the statues of the Notable Druids. This time also saw the return of the Sequoia Druid Lillith, and the Frost Druid Dain, both of whom quickly returned to Guideship.

-

A great influx of Druids and Dedicants also occurred in this time, and it seemed as though things were looking up for the order.

The Age of Mourning

Despite all the peace and contentment, the Solstice Druid Callax passed during this age, and the entire order were saddened by the loss. A statue was erected atop Vernon's Point, a cliff on the southern side of the grove upon which Callax's office was situated. The Pine Druid also hand-nurtured a tree of shining birch within the grove's main clearing as a memorial to the Hierophant.

-

To add to the pain of the Order's members, the Betrayer, Iblees, made his return. Taint and corruption spread like wildfire, and the Order were on their toes fighting the waves of attacks that came upon the grove. One small shred of good that appeared in this age, was the establishment of two new Nature's Bounty stores, one on the edge of the father grove, and another within Greyhaven.

Added two new Nature's Bounty Locations

~Father Grove Nature's Bounty~

~Greyhaven Nature's Bounty~

~*~Updated~*~

Dedicants;

Reorganized the Dedicant section

Removed Dedicant Petrus (White_Moose) from Dedicant Section

Removed Dedicant Sam (kevins87) from Dedicant Section

Removed Dedicant Xavier (Airwalk26) from Dedicant Section

Removed Dedicant Celaena (_JtPv_) from Dedicant Section

Removed Dedicant Ketiley (AcidicFyre) from Dedicant Section

Removed Dedicant "NoName" (Redpen900) From Dedicant Section

Druids;

Attuned Lunar Druid Sage (jojoismcat). Congratulations, Sister Lunar!

Moved Mountain Druid Norik (Greenpelt201345) to Forgotten Druids due to Death. Aspects guide his soul.

Moved Sloth Druid Bod (Pengepi) to Lost Druids

Moved Dragonfly Druid Drakos (TheForeverRuler) to Lost Druids

Moved Daisy Druid Elizabeth (shorty794) to Lost Druids

Guides;

Demoted Dahlia Druid Dalari (FriskyElectric) from Guide Druids to Lost Druids.

((Would anyone mind adding me to drood chat? I'll PM ya my skype))

((Would anyone mind adding me to drood chat? I'll PM ya my skype))

Sure! Feel free to hit me up with your Skype name and I'll add you ASAP!

Reflections

An Excerpt From the Song Druid's Journal

As the warmth of the sun leaves my neck when dusk falls, I felt the passing of my student Callax.  The instant it occurred he became one with the Aspects and we connected in that moment, and I knew he was ready.  I think back to when I first trained the boy.  Alongside Giovanni...so full of yearning and perhaps a little too headstrong, I had to pull the fool out of a few sticky situations many times.  Still our numbers were so few then, the skills he picked up I never imagined he would use to arguably build up our order himself.  He fostered a generation that saw the greatest rise in our Order in the longest time. 

I know he had bound himself to a tree....the Aspects allowed him to bypass it.  It must mean he did everything he was meant to.  So why have I not been allowed to...?  I have reformed three times since arriving in this new land...They expect more out of me.  But I am so very tired...I will intensify my search for the stone.  I will return to the tree Rui'thni soon, and there we will finally make this Order whole.  Callax will surely accompany us in spirit.

"Aspects hear my prayer

Brother have I known.

Dwelling with you there,

Seeing things I have never known.

Triumph still in death,

Free, for all to see,

And I shall fight, and carry on,

Till they sing this song of me!"

~Druid Lament Verse

Wasn't having any luck finding someone in game, so I decided to go ahead and make this here post to join.

Character Name: -- Aglareth Chrometracker

Minecraft Username: -- OberJarl_Ragnak

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- Weekdays: After school meaning at around 4ish. Weekends: Most of the day.

[[EDIT]] (Never mind. Found a mentor.)

THE UPDATE THAT CHANGED THE WORLD (Of Guides)

~

Promoted Snow Druid Beth to the role of Guideship. Congratulations!

Promoted Fox Druid Anarane to the role of Guideship. More congratulations!

~

May they lead the future of the Order (And lessen the workload)!

I am not lost, merely wandering.