{Event} The Day Of Rememberance, (Monks)

E__V__O

Event Planners, MC Names:

ttwesten / Evark_Evocress, Escharian.

Event Type:

The day the realms stood still.

This event will enroll of the monks performing high class healing magic to which will cover the entirety of Anthos for a single elven day.

Event Date:

It could be arranged to the 11th, 12th or 13th, January, 2014 (but the 13th is when the event happened but due to OOC reasoning's~ we can switch dates to the weekend prior)

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

The whole of the server / Anthos

Event Location:

The event location will be everywhere~ monks will be positioned at each nation and than at the cloud temple in itself.

Summary:

This event will hold,

Two monks within each nation, and the minimum of 5 monks at the cloud temple.

-

The monks will begin to cast a wide long range spell of projection healing across the realm of Anthos to which will fill the skies in a single transparent glow of variety of colours rising through the sky spreading around.

symphony_of_the_lights_by_porbital-d66am

This being created the lights will be created into a aura type projection around the whole of Anthos with the monks at each capital to help the succession of spread and strength in all the areas around it.

The aura will practically perform as a barrier around the area slowly not entering within the north, the aura itself when inside you will feel no hatred, no pain, nothing negative within inside upon it, with this being said the aura will rain streams of healing from the sky to heal anyone inside of it, if they are in a house, underground, above the ground or elsewhere if they reside underneath the aura being cast they will be effected.

The aura will: Heal the persons body, eg; Remove negative emotions inside the body, heal broken bones, seal wounds, remove scars, bruises and effecting them all simultaneous, as with this being done it will stop aggressive monsters spawning for an elven day, it will also stop any fighting within the aura, in turn; No pvp, or Rp fighting.

The aura will last for: One whole elven day, to which the event will end.

Reason for this event: This event is for the purpose to help the people remember the tragic day of the fall of Aegis, the people that died to save us to the lands of Asulon to now Anthos. With this being performed it will also be a festive event for all nation to enjoy free food, examples of this would be~ Meat, bread, carrots, Potatoes, apples, ect. They will be given from each nation where the spell is being conjured. With this the monks will speak to the nation leaders to which make an agreement of the festival events to happen and occur.

Concept Images/Screenshots

summoning the aura:

Fusionedshield.png

Other Information:

With this being said~ the aura itself is not breakable from the inside, perhaps the antagonist wishes to attack the barrier to which breaking all the festive events also, a lot of possibilities could come with this.

hogwarts-voldemort.png

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes~ as much ET's as possible to play as the monks.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

Actors and maybe some builders to create the festive feeling around.

Much yes

While I feel like it's a good idea, that might take away from some people who use their negative thoughts in-character and see it as a roleplay opportunity to keep things flowing. But overall I really like this idea

I like it. It would show people you don't need to fight to have fun. This would be a good time for cities to have festivals and ther fun stuff without fear from angry people.

Could you explain what you mean Firespirit?

This is good for new players so they know that they can make an impression on what's happening and be remembered for it in the future, the same way we did when we fought and died in the nether

Wonderful idea you have here. 

I like it. It would show people you don't need to fight to have fun. This would be a good time for cities to have festivals and ther fun stuff without fear from angry people.

Maybe we can host some sort of serve wide gala or ball to celebrate?

I am glad that most or all of you like the idea~ I thank you all, and yes~ this is to perform for one as the ones above me spoke, to help new players that they can make a impact on the server no matter how small they think they are. As with the ball idea, indeed~ it can be apart of the festive events.

~

The reason why we will be celebrating this certain event is since, the people died to save us and we can weep over them and we can watch over them and have pride, we should all respect their sacrifice for the better today, but I would not think they want us to be seeping our eyes for them along tears, but celebrating what they have done for us, what they've given us to show the realm on how better it could be.

With this being the reason for the aura is to stop all violence on the day, so that it can truly be festive for everyone and respecting what they've done for us than disgrace it.