[Recruiting] The Daelenic Order

The Great Mongol Khan

Daelenic Order

htbybeaverskind5wxywr.png

The Daelenic Order is a band of men and women who strive for the greater good of the lands. They seek to create and preserve unity as well as expanding the freedoms of the people that call this realm their home. They practice the faith of the Creator in a different form that much of the rest of the world do. They believe that all the four brothers: Horen; Malin; Urguan; and Krug were all equal in the eyes of the Creator, instead of the firm belief of Horen being superior as many others tend to believe. With this ideology there is no racism within the Order; they welcome people of all kinds into their ranks. These men and women are also firm believers in freedom of will and believe that it is everyone’s basic right to have their own set of beliefs which means they do not persecute heretics or heathens. Instead they find themselves combating the demonic beings of the world such as the Black Scourge and cultists.

+Ranks of the Order+

~Senior Command~

-Relinator-

The Relinator is the leader of the Order. He wields the highest authority and oversees everything that goes on in the Order. This position is permanent unless the Relinator takes the decision to resign or passes away.

-Halron-

The Halron is the second in command of the entire Order. He assists the Relinator to oversee all aspects of the Order. The Halron commands the troops alongside the Relinator in times of war and peace. In the absence of the Relinator, the Halron may be lead the entire Order into battle under his command.

~High Command~

-Knight-Galliant-

The Knight-Galliant is a knight who has shown supreme leadership abilities and has proven himself knowledgeable in all fields required to be successful leader. He/She is in charge of all the knights of the Order and leads them into battle.

-Galadant-

The Galadant is in charge of all enlisted members of the Order. He/She oversees and advises the training of all Initiates, Footmen, and Sergeants. The Galadant works as an adviser to the Halron in times of battle and other conflict and sometimes leads enlisted members into battle.

~Knight Ranks~

-Knight-Maven-

A Knight-Maven leads a squad of Knights. They have proven themselves to have cunning leadership skills beyond many of their knight brothers/sisters. Knight-Mavens may appoint a Knight-Prowen as second in command of their squad.

-Knight-Prowen-

A Knight-Prowen is a knight who has seen many battles and has done much for the Order in their service. They have proven themselves over many of the other knights and displayed an enhanced knowledge and ability in combat.

-Knight-

A Knight of the Order has acquired an enhanced education of all that governs life in the world and has mastered the art of combat to a certain degree that enables them to say they are higher trained than most. The Knights are the main fighting force of the Order aside from the Footmen.

-Sargon-

A Sargon is a member of the Order who has proven themselves worthy of studying to become a full-fledged Knight of the Order. A Sargon is set with the duty of shadowing a Knight and learning what it means to be a Knight of the Order.

~Enlisted Ranks~

-Sergeant-

A Sergeant is an enlisted member of the Order who has proven themselves to be a strong leader. They are trained better than a Footman but do not show the same strength as a Knight.

-Footman-

Footmen are loosely trained members of the Order. They have gone through trials to show their strength and have shown that they are trustworthy and skilled enough for battle and other smallerscale operations.

-Initiate-

An Initiate is a newly inducted member to the Order. These men/women are put through many trials and training. Initiates are usually trained by a Sergeant or the Drillmaster and can sometimes shadow a Footman.

~Passive Ranks~

-Seneschal-

The Seneschal is in charge of the economic standing of the Order. They are tasked with organizing the treasury and managing funds. They often work with the Quartermasters and the architects of the Order to organize projects.

-Quartermaster-

The Quartermaster is in charge of the supplies of the Order. He/She is tasked with the job of keeping track of the material needs and necessities of the Order as well as the current condition of the Order’s storage. The Quartermaster often works hand and hand with the Seneschal.

-Scribe-

A scribe is tasked with recording information about the Order. Let it be battle accounts/records or intelligence for archives. They also help to organize the library.

-Medical Physician-

A Medical Physician treats all medical issues of the Order. They tend to the wounds of members of the Order as well as those who need medical treatment whom the brothers and sisters of the Order may find.

~Special Ranks~

-Knight-Valiant-

A Knight-Valiant is an extremely well trained knight. They have completely excelled beyond expectations in combat and are champions in fighting. They are found in a small special force commanded by a Knight-Valiant-Maven.

+The Tenets of the Order+

1. A member of the Order must show complete loyalty to the Order.

2. A member of the Order must not maliciously harm another member of the Order.

3. A member of the Order must not steal from another member of the Order.

4. A member of the Order must not slander the name of the Order

5. A member of the Order must not slander or harass their comrades

6. A member of the Order must not stir trouble within the Order

7. A member of the Order must not stir trouble between the Order and other guilds or nations

8. By joining the Order a member of the Order swears fealty to the Relinator.

9. A member of the Order puts the Order first before all other priorities.

+Application+

OOC:

MC Name:

Timezone:

Skype Name:

Do you have Teamspeak?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

How long you can you be online per day?:

What past guilds have you been apart of?:

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):

RP:

Name:

Race:

Past Experience in military and combat:

What are your skills?:

What weapon do you prefer?:

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

What are some strength’s of yours?:

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):

As word spreads in the many lands of Anthos of this new group, A woman cloaked in dark toned gold and silver trimmed robes stumbles upon the ledger that tells her of this Order. She seems to smile, taking a copy home for her to write a letter.

((check PMs))

OOC:

MC Name:Hoodmaster906

Timezone: central

Skype Name: Glay Hood Collier

Do you have Teamspeak?: Nope

How long have you been playing on the server?: I don't even know I just know i've been here a while! like half a year.

How long you can you be online per day?: About maybe 3:30 to 4:00 then I get back on at like 5:00 or 6:00 Pm

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None really, I was a guard.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No, but I am working on it, I play CK2 and I love history so I know politics and strategy!

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):None sorry! I am working on it!

RP:

Name: Roland!

Race: HUMAAAAN!

Past Experience in military and combat: He is training as a solider and trained as a squire.

What are your skills?: I am sort of good at swords and axes.

What weapon do you prefer?: My trust axe and arming sword!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I was recruited by Tybolt and I was insulted by the enemy!

What are some strength’s of yours?: He is slightly trained as a warrior and is well versed in the ways of a priest!

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Roland has lived his life all over Oren and Herendul! He has tried to become a knight time and again! But the dirty penny, (Lady Penelope Vekon) has thwarted him every time! He wants revenge!

OOC:

How long have you been playing on the server?: I don't even know I just know i've been here a while! like half a year.

How long you can you be online per day?: About maybe 3:30 to 4:00 then I get back on at like 5:00 or 6:00 Pm

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No, but I am working on it, I play CK2 and I love history so I know politics and strategy!

RP:

Past Experience in military and combat: He is training as a solider and trained as a squire.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I was recruited by Tybolt and I was insulted by the enemy!

What are some strength’s of yours?: He is slightly trained as a warrior and is well versed in the ways of a priest!

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Roland has lived his life all over Oren and Herendul! He has tried to become a knight time and again! But the dirty penny, (Lady Penelope Vekon) has thwarted him every time! He wants revenge!

Looks at the paper and says "Welcome to The Daelenic Order my brother."

Paint and mud is splattered over the posters....

"Rid O' Ya' BIG STONES TOWAH!"

-HALFIN

OOC:

RP:

Another note is posted that says "You are no longer with us with your divu taliyna."

*A note is posted on the order's out post in Crow's Foot. There is a Red Cross on the top of the note, and writings of quill on the bottom.* 

Dear Daelenic order, both of our parties have suffered from extreme harassment from each other. We, the council of Valles, challenge you, Relinator Lucius Tython, and Sergant Tybalt Smith, to a two versus two skirmish in a safe and locked area. I, Lord Commander Branaford Fairheart will personally participate in this skirmish, with Ranger Commander Nym Vallah. 

Our terms: 

In the Valles Citadel, with gates closed.

No guards or other people in the vicinity of Valles, this includes Valles's guards as well.

Do you accept? 

((Alright I was thinking of doing this today at 12-14 pm est. Reply to this if you can, I may not be able to do it tomorrow or other days because of holidays.)) 

+Application+

OOC:

MC Name: badspelling

Timezone: PST

Skype Name: Jonakyle

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yup.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I've had an account for almost two years, but I haven't played much.

How long you can you be online per day?: Atleast a couple of hours.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Most notably would be the Fraternity, a guild run in Asulon. It's since been disbanded.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not really.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): None.

RP:

Name: Isaac Dracena

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: Skilled in Archery.

What are your skills?: I'm unmatched with a bow, and I have superior stealth skills.

What weapon do you prefer?: Bow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to help the world for the greater good.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Calm and composed during battles.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I'm a descendant of an important member of the Fraternity. He assisted the guild in many ways, up until his mysterious disappearence before the fall of Asulon. I've been personally trained in the bow by my father, and he was taught by his. I strive to be like my ancestors and help the world for the greater good.

+Application+

OOC:

MC Name: badspelling

Timezone: PST

Skype Name: Jonakyle

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yup.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I've had an account for almost two years, but I haven't played much.

How long you can you be online per day?: Atleast a couple of hours.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Most notably would be the Fraternity, a guild run in Asulon. It's since been disbanded.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not really.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): None.

RP:

Name: Isaac Dracena

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: Skilled in Archery.

What are your skills?: I'm unmatched with a bow, and I have superior stealth skills.

What weapon do you prefer?: Bow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to help the world for the greater good.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Calm and composed during battles.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I'm a descendant of an important member of the Fraternity. He assisted the guild in many ways, up until his mysterious disappearence before the fall of Asulon. I've been personally trained in the bow by my father, and he was taught by his. I strive to be like my ancestors and help the world for the greater good.

Looks at the application, gives it a good look. "Accepted. Welcome to The Daelenic Order brother. Please contact me for more information on meeting up with us." ((IGN: SkyLord_Leo))

OOC:

MC Name: MellowMatthew

Timezone: East Coast

Skype Name: MellowMatthew

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep

How long have you been playing on the server?: A little bit after it began

How long you can you be online per day?: 6ish hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Black Axes, Rangers and Undead for a bit

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Nope

RP:

Name: Nemis

Race: Dark Elf

Past Experience in military and combat:Lot's of battles when I was with the Rangers

What are your skills?: Nemis is good fighter  and is a excellent shot.

What weapon do you prefer?: Dagger and long bow but I am currently training with dual short swords.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Honestly, just for something to do and to uphold the justice of the land of course.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Nemis keeps a calm head in stressful situations and is good at taking orders.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Nemis was brought up by his father, whom had close ties to many dwarves which they lived amongst. From a young age Nemis was taught to fight, primarily with a dagger, his fathers choice weapon. When he was around 10, his father was suddenly struck ill and died soon after, leaving Nemis alone to wander the world with a dagger as his only companion.

*looks at Nemis' application. "Welcome to the order, brother." ((I'll add you on skype momentarily and get you situated.))

As word spreads in the many lands of Anthos of this new group, A woman cloaked in dark toned gold and silver trimmed robes stumbles upon the ledger that tells her of this Order. She seems to smile, taking a copy home for her to write a letter.

((check PMs))

Please do not PM applications. We need them posted on the forums, so new people applying know what to expect from initiate members. Thank you. :)

-Roger Tiddles

OOC:

MC Name: comanderbly

Timezone: GMT (Lisbon, London)

Skype Name: leonardo

Do you have Teamspeak?: yes sir

How long have you been playing on the server?: wow, like since august 2011 so two years yes.

How long you can you be online per day?: idk, like 1-2 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: i was on the merry men back in asulon, i was accepted into the teutonic order in asulon, but never showed up, i was part of the Red dragon guard in Kalos and I was part of the northmen in elysium, then i was a spymaster for house carrion

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: no, nobody trusts me with it for some reason :/

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): n/a

RP:

Name: Grand Strelt Roderick Krawfyod

Race: Human, Raevir

Past Experience in military and combat: well, roderick participated in the flay/carrion vs teuton war, he participated in battle of shadowcastle, many, many raids against dwarves, he defended abresi many times too, he also was going to participate in battle against the rebels, but it got called off, he participated in some more battles, but I dont remenber name

What are your skills?: he's a great warrior, and he's loyal, that's it

What weapon do you prefer?: Scimitar 4life

Why do you wish to join the Order?: because, since i got kicked from being spymaster of house carrion, and wasnt accepted into teutonian order, i decided to try to join the other rebel faction. although i can assure you im not spymaster anymore :yes: 

What are some strength’s of yours?: i am very good at fighting with my scimitar, and i can follow orders very well, i am also a good potato farmer

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): well, roderick was born in very late kalos, by the carrion tavern. he then moved to kralta and was grown there, when he came of age he became a strelt and since then he has served House Carrion. Will make great soldier!

OOC:

MC Name: comanderbly

Timezone: GMT (Lisbon, London)

Skype Name: leonardo

Do you have Teamspeak?: yes sir

How long have you been playing on the server?: wow, like since august 2011 so two years yes.

How long you can you be online per day?: idk, like 1-2 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: i was on the merry men back in asulon, i was accepted into the teutonic order in asulon, but never showed up, i was part of the Red dragon guard in Kalos and I was part of the northmen in elysium, then i was a spymaster for house carrion

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: no, nobody trusts me with it for some reason :/

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): n/a

RP:

Name: Grand Strelt Roderick Krawfyod

Race: Human, Raevir

Past Experience in military and combat: well, roderick participated in the flay/carrion vs teuton war, he participated in battle of shadowcastle, many, many raids against dwarves, he defended abresi many times too, he also was going to participate in battle against the rebels, but it got called off, he participated in some more battles, but I dont remenber name

What are your skills?: he's a great warrior, and he's loyal, that's it

What weapon do you prefer?: Scimitar 4life

Why do you wish to join the Order?: because, since i got kicked from being spymaster of house carrion, and wasnt accepted into teutonian order, i decided to try to join the other rebel faction. although i can assure you im not spymaster anymore :yes: 

What are some strength’s of yours?: i am very good at fighting with my scimitar, and i can follow orders very well, i am also a good potato farmer

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): well, roderick was born in very late kalos, by the carrion tavern. he then moved to kralta and was grown there, when he came of age he became a strelt and since then he has served House Carrion. Will make great soldier!

*reviews the application. He looks up. "I have some questions about your application. I'll contact you soon." ((Aka I'll add you on skype.))

*reviews the application. He looks up. "I have some questions about your application. I'll contact you soon." ((Aka I'll add you on skype.))

my skype id is actually commanderblymc