The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Why i realy want to join

((For the reasons I linked in my post. I do not consider those answers good RP and we have pretty good RPers in this guild and want to keep it going strong. I love having the guild be good and fully into RP, I don't want it to become silly.))

This application is fully Role play

Brief Character History:When I was seven my dad died off a terrible accident and i could of saved him but i didnt have the ower to do that also my mum was a slave for the King but the King abused her and did all sorts of horrible things to her, but she didnt tell me after my birthday because she didnt want me to feel terrible, but i appreciate that because i would of did the same thing.So a year leter after that my mum got cancer and we didnt know how to cure it so i took care of her for a couple of months but she couldnt take it anymore so she past away and iv been sad and angry since...

Character Name (I.C.):Link

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because i dont want the same thing to happen to me to happen to anyone else because i dont want anyone to feel the same way i do so i want to protect the land of ageis and protect the mothers and fathers and also the children, so they feel more protected and more smiles.

Goals in the FOA?:My goal is to keep everybody safe and evrybody feelin well and the kids happy to, and my dad told me when i was younger to keep your chin up and never give up what your doin or what you want to do

so i want that as everyones goal in life because its gets tough once in a while and much more dangerous.

Good deeds you have done?:Iv helped peope from rock to bottom for my whole life and thats what i seeem to do all the time because i like helpin people and helpin myself but if anyone is in trouble im probaly the one to be the first, to protect.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Not aince i was a child because every child is naughty, right, and since i grow up i noticed the world needs help more than i do so i went out their and helped everyone who was in need..

How did you hear of us?:Well my father told me when i was a child everynight i fell asleep'Son if you grow up like a man you get treated like a man so and thats when people treat you with respect and then and you treat everyone else with respect just like the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:My mum told me when i was 10 that the undead are the enemies and villians who raid towns, villages and city's, so i trained twice a day just incase the is a raid but there was one next month from christmas, so they came and took everything and killed anyone who stood in there way or was in their way!

So i keep that sayin in my head from my mum and nether forgot what she said that very day.

Can you wield a blade?:I have been trainin untill i was a child so yes and i trained with my father before he died so i went on the mountains to meditate and find my strength.

Are you a capable builder?:I built my own hut before but it burned down because i didnt know that fire can spread because we didnt know a lot in them days but we finaly find out.

Are you an archer?:I can use a bow but didnt realy have practise with one because we didnt have bows wheni was a kind so we used swords of sticks but i could learn in a minimun of time, well im a multi tasker.

Any special skills?:When i was a baby i got cursed by this wizard because they said i was special so all these years i want to find out what my power is but it will be shown out of the darkeness then into the sunlight because i will try and overcome it and find out my power.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes i will because im glad that everyones safe realy because i care about everybody even the criminal who go in jail because i feel sorry for them because htye probaly had life issues but i will tell people that the acceneded return because there the brave ones.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: in a lot of ways like give people courage and laugh at their jokes when there not even funny even fetch something from the store or get some food incase their hungry and will just be in there and helpin everybody also even the accended so i will be a great help to the followers Of Aeriel.

*A crow flies through the air. His feathers are mangled and soaked in blood. A letter is firmly tucked in his beak. As he approaches you, with letter in beak he strikes out. As you reach for your blade to shoo him off, a hawk strikes him down. The hawk takes the letter, hands it to you, and flies off*

Dear Blaedr Stouthammer,

I don't want this lifestyle anymore. This isn't the power I asked for, and every day I'm sick of it all. Guilt...the nightmares. Lashing out on good people, this isn't what power is....right? I've done crimes, I've come close to murdering a man and I've come close to consorting with Iblees. But, I don't want this power. It's sickening, it pains, it washes me with guilt and leaves me awake at night, pain through my soul. It's bitter and sour and I vomit...my head spins. Why did I do it? I don't know, my parent's didn't raise me to betray men and harm the good people of Aegis. I'm...I'm sorry.

I send this letter, begging for absolution. I damned myself and I'm damn near sold myself to Iblees. I was confused, I just wanted power, to feel important in life, to have a ******* purpose. But men have died to my taint, and I can't get it out of my head. My best friend...I nearly let him be sacrificed to Iblees. He nearly died for the sake of the nether. I almost did it...but then I realized. This isn't what power is, this isn't justifying anything. I was a puppet, I was doing terrible things under a blanket of lies, under a bullshit theory of "The ends justify the means".

No, I'm not that anymore. I saved my best friend. He's safe. And now I want to redeem my deeds. Those who have suffered because of my taint shall be cured, ailed. I won't let this taint spread to anyone else. I've lost too much. My integrity is damaged.

And that's why I wish to join, the Followers of Aeriel. The Black Hand, the meat shields of the Undead, made me their tool. I was fooled. But I am no fool anymore. I fight for justice...for real power. The power of temperance, friendship, and fighting for Aegis. I hope my deeds will be forgiven for the sake of Aegis. I don't want to harm those of justice anymore.

I've wronged...but now I want right.

- Rire Marimot

Brief Character History: Was slowly sucked into the evil guilds of Aegis. He did not commit true evil, but aided their progress and watched the sick acts of the Black Hand and the Undead. He grew sick with guilt, remorse, and finally realized the horrors of Iblees and his worshippers. He still has ties and power within the ranks of the Black Hand, but does not indulge in their affairs anymore, only acts as a spy to the forces of good.

Character name (I.C.) TheCrackerJack

Character name (O.C.) Rire Marimot

Race: Wood Elf

IC Age: 40

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier, he wishes to fight for the forces of good and to find true power amongst the good men and women of Aegis

Goals in the FOA?: To right his wrongs, kill off his tormentors and abusers in the Black Hand, and cease the spread of the vile taint caused by the Undead. He firmly believes in the good of Aeriel after he saved his friends life from sacrifice.

Good deeds you have done?: Betraying the Black Hand, saving someone from sacrifice, luring a few people away from Black Hand traps

Have you done any bad deeds?: Consorting with the Undead and the Black Hand

How did you hear of us?: Word of mouth, and the Black Hand

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The Undead abused me, they had me fooled, they had spread their taint unto me. I had nearly been tricked into succumbing to the evils of Aegis. But I saw hope, and I saw true power, honor and glory in the form of the justice in Aegis. And this revelation brought me to realize the corruption and malevolence that plagues the Undead.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, though when the skill system comes out, I will prefer an Axe.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, I am capable at building. I'm not the best but I can do what's needed

Are you an archer?: Rire is a wood elf! Of course he makes a fine archer.

Any special skills?: Rire still holds the trust of the Black Hand. He can easily relay information to the FoA from these sinister guilds, exposing plots, secrets, and attacks.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Although at first Rire had little faith in the Ascended, when he realized how they protect Aegis from certain doom however, he had full faith and admiration in them, and their power. He will tell others of their power, and how united the undead menace will crumble.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the FoA in as many ways as I physically can. I make a superb tactician and warrior in battle, able to plan a resistance to an Undead assualt with ease. I also have keen access to the malicious guilds of Aegis, which means I can spy on the Black Hand for the FoA. I also will donate my abilities as a laborer to the FoA, to the betterment of Aegis and removal of the Undead plague.

This is the only guild i want to join and im tryin my best

((Denied, my character has heard of multiple people wanting you for questioning plus, if I remember correctly IC, you are also banished from Kal'Urguan?))

And i worked hard on that app i just done please just leet me join and duggy was banished not link

((As I said, my character knows that your character, Link, is wanted by multiple people. He would not let you in))

Brief Character History: Raick was living his life like a normal person until his best friend Rhisereld betrayed him and became an Undead. Raick found out that Rhisereld was going to join the Undead when he heard her talking about it to an hooded man in Al'khazar. Raick then tryed to stop Rhisereld from joining the Undead and confronted her. She just ran and when Raick caught up to her she was talking to a Oren guard. She lied to the guard and told him that Raick had robbed her. The guard attacked Raick and he had to run for his life. While Raick was running for his life from the poor guard that had been tricked while Rhisereld ran to snowy fields and into a undead fort. The Undead then burnt down Raicks house and Rhiserelds. Raick was angry with the Undead for taking his best friend and destroying his home. Raick then heard of the FOA and decided this was a great chance to get a great reputation and get the Undead back for what they had done.

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Raick is skilled with a sword since he served as an Oren guard for a short time. ( Soldier )

Goals in the FOA?: Raicks goal in joining the FOA is to get revenge on the undead but also to gain a good reputation and rank.

Good deeds you have done?: Raick has paid for a house for a friend. He's helped friends build houses and helped Oren guards get crinimals and occasinaly cooked some food for them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Raick has done some bad deeds but nothing major he has stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but nothing expensive.

How did you hear of us?: I first heard of the FOA from people talking general but I had an conversation with a member and he told me about it I thought that i might join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Raick is against the undead because they destroyed his home and corrupted his most loved friend.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes. Raick was a Oren guard for a short while.

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes i can to a extent.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow but i don't use them often.

Any special skills?: Crafting armour.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Raick has faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. Raick will spread word that they will return

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Raick with fight the Undead with all his strength anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld. Raick will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world.

((ok i put all three gate in palce when we were building now who the hell has been playing around with it, i wanna give you a round of applause not only have you stuffed the gate system up but also all the restone wiring that i put in so *clap clap clap*, this is why people should not be allowed to build things you stuff it up for everyone else....))

Brief Character History: I'm Kai, seafarer from the south. I'm pretty sure you dont want to listen to my sob story, so i'll just say that being a seafarer makes you pretty blunt, ironic, and sarcastic. Sorry if i ever or will offend you, thats how we show trust, by telling you the truth. We only lie to pirates or government officials. Once I landed in Al Khazar, i wanted to settle down in such a beautiful city. I bid my captain farewell, and went to look for a job. I met Glamdring, owner of the Aegis Times, and i worked as a reporter for a time. It was a wonderful job, i witnessed many events that shaped Aegis. I live my life for adventure. Sadly, the Aegis Times had to close down due to my boss's health. My heart seeks excitement, and being on the front lines should give my heart so much excitement it might stop beating.

Character Name (I.C.):Kai

Character name (O.C.): firespirit44

Race:Human

IC Age:22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A scout. A category not suited as a soldier, as he is weak with blades but loves to travel.

Goals in the FOA?: Simply to meet people, to explore the land to help find undead bases or bandit hideouts.

Good deeds you have done?: I served the newspaper loyally, and that has gotten me into quite a few sticky situations for my boss.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Spying and tracking. I stalk people to get interviews. Which sailor-turned-reporter doesn't?

How did you hear of us?:I have met many UAC/FOA people on my travels.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Why? Because they would kill off everything, and that would be too boring and sad.All jokes aside, i need to protect my home and friends. Is there any better reason to defend the hearth and home?

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, but most suited for guerilla tactics. Seafarer's cant fight a nobleman's duel.(cant fight mobs well either, fps too high))

Are you a capable builder?:Not really.

Are you an archer?:Yeah, i cant claim to be as great as the Alstion Rangers, but i think i can hold my ground.

Any special skills?:Getting lost. Reason why I love travelling so much is because whenever i get lost, i see cool stuff that is usually out of the way. You could call it a talent.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Honestly i'm a very down to earth man. I personally feel Aeriel is a good beacon for morale, but not our hope and saviour she will one day come down from the heavens, in a goose form, and raze every undead alive. What I will tell the others is do not despair, you've got us.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will really be playing the role of a scout, who treaks through the snowy fields, looking for any undead hidden bases, and if i'm lucky, a stash of undead gold staff or even better, pure gold blocks.

Let me make this clear to you Blaeder, i'm not a fanatic or a zealot. I just believe in you guys.

Brief Character History: I'm Kai, seafarer from the south. I'm pretty sure you dont want to listen to my sob story, so i'll just say that being a seafarer makes you pretty blunt, ironic, and sarcastic. Sorry if i ever or will offend you, thats how we show trust, by telling you the truth. We only lie to pirates or government officials. Once I landed in Al Khazar, i wanted to settle down in such a beautiful city. I bid my captain farewell, and went to look for a job. I met Glamdring, owner of the Aegis Times, and i worked as a reporter for a time. It was a wonderful job, i witnessed many events that shaped Aegis. I live my life for adventure. Sadly, the Aegis Times had to close down due to my boss's health. My heart seeks excitement, and being on the front lines should give my heart so much excitement it might stop beating.

Character Name (I.C.):Kai

Character name (O.C.): firespirit44

Race:Human

IC Age:22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A scout. A category not suited as a soldier, as he is weak with blades but loves to travel.

Goals in the FOA?: Simply to meet people, to explore the land to help find undead bases or bandit hideouts.

Good deeds you have done?: I served the newspaper loyally, and that has gotten me into quite a few sticky situations for my boss.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Spying and tracking. I stalk people to get interviews. Which sailor-turned-reporter doesn't?

How did you hear of us?:I have met many UAC/FOA people on my travels.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Why? Because they would kill off everything, and that would be too boring and sad.All jokes aside, i need to protect my home and friends. Is there any better reason to defend the hearth and home?

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, but most suited for guerilla tactics. Seafarer's cant fight a nobleman's duel.(cant fight mobs well either, fps too high))

Are you a capable builder?:Not really.

Are you an archer?:Yeah, i cant claim to be as great as the Alstion Rangers, but i think i can hold my ground.

Any special skills?:Getting lost. Reason why I love travelling so much is because whenever i get lost, i see cool stuff that is usually out of the way. You could call it a talent.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Honestly i'm a very down to earth man. I personally feel Aeriel is a good beacon for morale, but not our hope and saviour she will one day come down from the heavens, in a goose form, and raze every undead alive. What I will tell the others is do not despair, you've got us.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will really be playing the role of a scout, who treaks through the snowy fields, looking for any undead hidden bases, and if i'm lucky, a stash of undead gold staff or even better, pure gold blocks.

Let me make this clear to you Blaeder, i'm not a fanatic or a zealot. I just believe in you guys.

((The alstion rangers arent archers :P))