The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Sam, Blaedr will probably only bring people in the highest ranks, like Abeam and Twilight so don't get your hopes up.

Ah, very well. I would only like to help out, in any way I can.

ooc: I have a question, If we have our sword skill to level 30, do we get promoted to the rank, or does Blaedr promote people, regardless of their sword skill rank?

ooc: I have a question, If we have our sword skill to level 30, do we get promoted to the rank, or does Blaedr promote people, regardless of their sword skill rank?

((To be promoted, you have to A) have the specified number for that rank and B) have done enough things in the FoA, have had good RP, and "proven" yourself to have earned that rank.))

((As for applications, I will read them tomorrow. I have had a very busy day today and will again tomorrow. I just want to take a break and relax for the night and not review applications. Thank you for your patience! I will get back to you tomorrow EST.))

((To be promoted, you have to A) have the specified number for that rank and B) have done enough things in the FoA, have had good RP, and "proven" yourself to have earned that rank.))

((As for applications, I will read them tomorrow. I have had a very busy day today and will again tomorrow. I just want to take a break and relax for the night and not review applications. Thank you for your patience! I will get back to you tomorrow EST.))

Thanks for replying! Now I know what I must work on!

Brief Character History: his mother was a preistess and he was raised in the local church as a result but at age eight he joined combat school and trained then later he joined the guard till he decided to go freelance and has been looking for work ever since.

Character Name (I.C.):Auron

Character name (O.C.)Draconianoid

Race:Human

IC Age:24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will serve Ariel as a soldier crusading against those who have done wrong.

Goals in the FOA?: To purge the land of the undead for Ariel and the ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: None as of yet but rest assured that i will do the right thing when i have the opportunity to help pepole.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No i have lived a good and honest life.

How did you hear of us?: I found your guildhall while looking for work in the city of Oren.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes i was raised in a church and have a hatered of the feinds and as such wish to trace them to the scource and slay them if i can.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): sword diplomat (13)

Are you a capable builder?: yes i have a lot of experience with building though i tend to build relatively small when i dont need space.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am a decent shot with the bow.

Any special skills?: Skilled with redstone mechanics (exept for torches) and in combat of all types.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I was raised in a church and will always have faith in Aeriel and the ascended but i am not especially vocal of my faith having come from a background where pepole assumed that you were already a devoted follower of Ariel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the undead and help others in any way i can mostly through the lending of my martial aid but i would also offer material help and spiritual guidance to those who need it.

Sir! I have been notified that Storm's Army (S.A) has been disbanded. Storm has created a new army called, the Protectors of Aegis (POA). Just thought I would let you know.

Brief Character History: Nosor's first work was with the UAC, recruited just outside of Kal'urguan he help recruit and build.But after the battle of snowy fields was badly injured and spent time wandering.

when he didn't received orders he left and the last he heard was the changing of the name and location when he visited Al'khazar.

Character Name (I.C.):Nosor Bagrimsson

Character name (O.C.)trotski24

Race:Forest Dwarf

IC Age:147

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To help it flourish, to help build and fight for it.

Good deeds you have done?:Served with the UAC,donations to the cathedral of Kal'Urguan.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Yes theft but only when my need was great.

How did you hear of us?:I was a member of the UAC.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:The undead are vile and evil creatures that befoul the earth they walk on. I fight to keep the order of the world and the dead stay dead is the highest rule of them all.

What is your primary weapon in battle?: My axe is my weapon. level 26

Are you a capable builder?: I can build above and below ground, grand structures or small rooms both can I make well

Can you wield any other weapons?:My fists (wrestling) level 13

B farming (22), lumberjack(23),mining(22),excavation(24),Blacksmithing(9 soon to be improved)these aren't really special skills just the ones I am focusing on.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a follower of Aeriel and proud to tell those I meet.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve through my skills and by building,fighting and farming ALL HAIL AERIEL AND HER(him or her?) ASCENDED

((Could you fill in at least half of the application?))

sorry about that.

If anyone needs a tour of Aeriel keep just ask a fellow member. Most of us know it inside out by now.

Good you 'ave updated your guild application

((You were permanantly declined, bud. Trying to fake me out on another account is kind of rude. You should have done that kind of application from the beginning, it was decent for sure. But you seem to apply for any openings, on either account, for any side or guild, which also is a red flag.))

Thunder and Nosor 'ave been accepted ta the Followers o' Aeriel. Thunder, this be yer second and last time, so ye know.

Well can i create my own guild, and wel be alleys.

((I'm sure Blaedr would prefer being alleys with people that have good grammar))