The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((you cant stop worshiping iblees if you start, thats powergaming))

((I think as long as you aren't Undead you can))

(( Am i being ignored? I also improved my application ))

((Please understand that I am extremely busy IRL and can not look at applications all the time. I appreciate everyone's apps and their patience with them.))

Anthon, Sam, and Aren are welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel. May she guide and protect ye.

((If I have not put your name in an RP'd post up to this date you have been declined for now. Thank you for your patience and interest in our guild, Again, if it takes me a bit to respond to posts, please be patient. Happy hunting, see ya out there in Aegis :) ))

Brief Character History:Whens i was little boy my father got killed by defendin the City Kal'urguan, when the undead got in is way and thats what inspired me to protect others and help others who will be in need.So i moved to Oren to cool down and get it out of my head then bourght a hosue and lived a happy life.

Character Name (I.C.):Tron

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because i used to train with my dad and he learned me a lot of skills but i had to do it myself when he died.So I traveled to a camp what teaches you to defend yourself and i passed and then i was ready to face the world.

Goals in the FOA?:to succeed and be a better soldier and to help people and make land of ageis a safer place.

Good deeds you have done?:Well i have helped people recently and im a new man to the city so lets just see what comes up.And before i came here i help this guy on the boat, because he was realy sea sick so i just fetched him a hot cup of sea water.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Well no iv been helpin people for my entire life and never did anything wrong.

How did you hear of us?:Well while i walked in this town i heard some travlers talkin about it nad i was intrested so i started to ask questions and we had a long conversation.And it went til 3pm-5pm.... still talkin so then i started askin others about it.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Aye they killed my family and they killed everybody else's family to so they will pay with dignity and force, but they did do a lot other bad things to because they set villages on fire and stealed everyone's jewels and diamonds then ran off home but they always come back and we are always ready.

Can you wield a blade?:Aye i can, like i said i trained for the rest of my life to defend others.

Are you a capable builder?:Aye but im not the best.But i can build houses, cottage's, even campfire's.

Are you an archer?:Nay not realy but im pretty good.I do practise everyday so i would say i can handle a bow.

Any special skills?:Aye im realy good with agility because i used to spy on the undead for my father, I dont know why?

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Aye i 'ave faith and i hope everyone elses does to because they do a lot for us and Aye i will tell this to others so be prepared to hear joy and parties.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will follow the Laws of ageis and i will build shelter if needed and even if you want me to i will spread the word about the accended and i will follow all orders and serve the followers of Aeriel.

Brief Character History: Azriel Lucius was born in a land far, far away under another name not a man remembers. His caregivers long gone through means he never knew, he remembers somehow making his way to Alk'Hazar and living there as a younger teen. Destitute, he did whatever he could to survive. He taught himself to read and to write through many of the literary works in display at Alk'Hazar.

Azriel's vagrancy did not bode well with the local authorities, and he was chased out of the city and forced to make shelter in the Wilds. The harsh Wilds were not welcoming, and Azriel was forced to hone his fighting ability out of utter necessity. If he did not have a successful hunt, he would not eat. If he could not defend himself, he would be assailed by the many beasts that made the Wilds their home.

Eventually, Azriel encountered the Undead plague. He felled many of the hellspawn before he was forced to re-enter civilization once again. Upon entering Alk'Hazar, Azriel came upon a man, Alex McCullister. Seeking a distant land to once again get back on his feet and prepare for his journey against the Undead, Azriel inquired about possible shelter. Alex lead Azriel to Greenshire, where the hospitable town occupants offered him shelter and nourishment. In exchange, Azriel protected the peaceful denizens of the town. Azriel then began the journey North, promising the townspeople he would return the favor someday.

Unwilling to let the hand that he was dealt be wrought upon anyone else, Tron vowed to halt the Undead scourge. He now wanders the barren landscape of the North, seeking out like-minded people who will stand by him in his goal.

Character Name (I.C.): Tron

Character name (O.C.) Calimkali

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 102

Goals in the FOA: To halt the Undead scourge and protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Good deeds you have done: Tron often protects those who choose to live a peaceful life, and has done so many times.

How did you hear of us: Through a farmer at Alstion Town.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: tron was forced out of the Wilds by constant Undead incursions. He witnessed firsthand the brutality and evil of the scourge and promised to never let them have free reign in the lands of Aegis.

Can you wield a blade: Tron is a skilled swordsman.

Are you a capable builder: Moderately so.

Are you an archer: Tron is a swordsman first and foremost, but he can sufficiently wield a bow when the need arises.

Any special skills: He is a very resourceful man; he can make do in very desolate conditions.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Tron Lucius is willing to put his life on the line for the greater good, and his selflessness would undoubtedly be an asset for the Followers of Aeriel. His fighting prowess would also make him a worthy opponent.

Brief Character History: Azriel Lucius was born in a land far, far away under another name not a man remembers. His caregivers long gone through means he never knew, he remembers somehow making his way to Alk'Hazar and living there as a younger teen. Destitute, he did whatever he could to survive. He taught himself to read and to write through many of the literary works in display at Alk'Hazar.

Azriel's vagrancy did not bode well with the local authorities, and he was chased out of the city and forced to make shelter in the Wilds. The harsh Wilds were not welcoming, and Azriel was forced to hone his fighting ability out of utter necessity. If he did not have a successful hunt, he would not eat. If he could not defend himself, he would be assailed by the many beasts that made the Wilds their home.

Eventually, Azriel encountered the Undead plague. He felled many of the hellspawn before he was forced to re-enter civilization once again. Upon entering Alk'Hazar, Azriel came upon a man, Alex McCullister. Seeking a distant land to once again get back on his feet and prepare for his journey against the Undead, Azriel inquired about possible shelter. Alex lead Azriel to Greenshire, where the hospitable town occupants offered him shelter and nourishment. In exchange, Azriel protected the peaceful denizens of the town. Azriel then began the journey North, promising the townspeople he would return the favor someday.

Unwilling to let the hand that he was dealt be wrought upon anyone else, Tron vowed to halt the Undead scourge. He now wanders the barren landscape of the North, seeking out like-minded people who will stand by him in his goal.

Character Name (I.C.): Tron

Character name (O.C.) Calimkali

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 102

Goals in the FOA: To halt the Undead scourge and protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Good deeds you have done: Tron often protects those who choose to live a peaceful life, and has done so many times.

How did you hear of us: Through a farmer at Alstion Town.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: tron was forced out of the Wilds by constant Undead incursions. He witnessed firsthand the brutality and evil of the scourge and promised to never let them have free reign in the lands of Aegis.

Can you wield a blade: Tron is a skilled swordsman.

Are you a capable builder: Moderately so.

Are you an archer: Tron is a swordsman first and foremost, but he can sufficiently wield a bow when the need arises.

Any special skills: He is a very resourceful man; he can make do in very desolate conditions.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Tron Lucius is willing to put his life on the line for the greater good, and his selflessness would undoubtedly be an asset for the Followers of Aeriel. His fighting prowess would also make him a worthy opponent.

((So now you copy and paste someone else's application? Perma declined.))

Brief Character History: My name is Raick. I was living a normal life until my best friend Rhisereld betrayed me and became an Undead. I found out that Rhisereld was going to join the Undead when I heard her talking about it to an hooded man in Al'khazar.I then tryed to stop Rhisereld from joining the Undead and confronted her. She just ran and when I caught up to her she was talking to a Oren guard. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The guard attacked me and I had to run for my life. While I was running for my life from the poor guard that had been tricked, Rhisereld ran to snowy fields and into a undead fort. The Undead then burnt down my house and Rhisereld's. I am angry with the Undead for taking my best friend and destroying mym home and life. I was walking through Al'khazar when I met a man who told me all about you and how you will fight against the undead. I didn't think for long but I decided this was a great chance to get a great reputation and get the Undead back for corrutping Rhisereld and destroying my home.

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I am skilled with a sword since I served as an Oren guard for a short time. I will fight with a sword rather then a bow.

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joining the FOA is to get revenge on the undead but also to gain a good reputation and rank.

Good deeds you have done?: I have paid for a house for a friend, helped friends build houses and helped Oren guards get crinimals and occasinaly I have cooked food for them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes.

How did you hear of us?: I first heard of the FOA from people talking general but I had an conversation with a member and he told me about it I decided that I would join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead because they destroyed my home and corrupted my most loved friend.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes. I was an Oren guard for a short time.

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow but I'm not skilled at their use.

Any special skills?: Crafting armour.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until i draw my last breath, Anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld. I will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains.

Brief Character History:

A determined young man who wants to enroll in the military and work his way through the ranks and one day hopefully becoming a Knight, He is a brave young man who's family were poor peasants but served The Great Kingdom Of Oren well and done everything to the best of their abilities to raise their child ( Hodari ) right. They were killed in a village fire saving their son's life. Hodari was brought up on the streets without any parents his only friend was the Arbelas the old blacksmith who taught him how to fight and taught him how to mine and farm. Hodari respects everyone who respects him and will never back down from any fight and will defend his people to the best of his abilities

Character Name (I.C.): Hodari Arbelas

Character name (O.C.) Arteh/Ali

Race: Human

IC Age: 21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Ill be good as a fighter but also im good as a spy.

Goals in the FOA?: To gain trust and hopefully be a part when this guild becomes the best.

Good deeds you have done?: Donated to the poor, Sheltered the homeless, Fed the hungry & Aided weak soldiers in battle against unbelievable odds.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not yet and id like to keep it that way.

How did you hear of us?: Met with the leader in game.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, because they attack innocent people trying to raid cities killing/destroying many peoples personal belongings and making the army on high alert most of the time.

Can you wield a blade?: Of course!.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes. I master in the arts of army buildings in order to make barracks defence lines and such.

Are you an archer?: Yes my aim is immaculate ( somehow it doesnt level my stats but )

Any special skills?: Im a skilled miner.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, after i seen how thease 2 men operated within the wild i was amazed and also i was following them and they managed to find me which was very good. And i would always get new recruits who are skilled and spread the word about the great followers of Aeriel

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I would help by stopping any invasions/attacks on the FOA, I would also defend the leaders of FOA & build amazing structures to improve the line of defence.

ooc: hmm, when i fought you, I didn't think you where that skilled as you say. you just spammed arrows, but eventually all three of you almost killed me until I had .5 hearts left. I ate soup so I lived :D, but overtime you will definitely improve. I think he has a chance of being accepted. And gaarag still has to pay me the minas, or i can report him for not paying me, which is considered a villanious act, and he doesn't have a villain app in. Anyways that would be 500 minas.

Brief Character History: Thorknor’s True mother had abandoned Thorknor as a baby as the city he was from had been attacked by an Orc Mercenary Group and was trained by his master named BloodBlade who was an elven warrior that served in a secret service for the Princes and Princesses of the Princedom and had found Thorknor in the forest. Growing Up Thorknor always thought his training fun, practising Dawn Till Dusk using different weapons but his preferred weapon is a Sword but also always likes to have a Bow and a Quiver of Arrows on his person as they are most useful. He was taught to respect people and their belongings at an early age. Now that he is out on his own in the world he strives to be the best at everything he does and show the world what he’s made of.

Character Name (I.C.): Thorknor

Character name (O.C.) MrJakKiD

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 23 (In Human Years)

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier as Thorknor uses his blades as the method of teaching

Goals in the FOA?: To Move Through The Ranks and Become a friendly face to the People he helps.

Good deeds you have done?: Have helped the FoA A few times in the Past, Stopped Bandit Raids, Brought a thief to justice and Caught a member of the Black Hand and The Undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I got angry and had a duel with someone for cutting down one of my trees and almost killed him in my rage.

How did you hear of us?: I was found by the FoA when I was in trouble and now I want to serve and become A Respected FoA soldier

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes as they follow iblees and they hurt the innocents and destroying landscapes and homes just because they’re passing by and they don’t like it so they feel the need to blow it up or burn it down.

Can you wield a blade?: Most Definatly as Thorknor trained for hours on end throughout his childhood

Are you a capable builder?: Being an elf he has an eye for beauty and Knows how to build beautiful structures.

Are you an archer?: Yes but his main weapon is a Blade.

Any special skills?: He is very agile and can move through more diverse areas with both finesse and skill.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes as Aeriel gave me a second chance in life and I shall share my experiences with those who will listen.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I shall do what I am asked to do, I shall protect with my life and I will happily fight and die in Aeriels name.

Brief Character History:Raised in a Orcish village, He grew up strong, As time progressed, He began to show more aptitude than the other orcs. By the age of 20, He was famouus , Smart, And powerful. However, He lost it all when the New Rex came to power.

Character Name (I.C.):Karzash

Character name (O.C.)

Wolfie_Seekar

Race:Orc

IC Age:24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):A preacher or a soldier, it doesn't matter to me.

Goals in the FOA?:Fight back against the plauge.

Good deeds you have done?:Fought against theUndead in the battle of SanHar. Donating money to poor orcs.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Depends what's considered a bad deed.

How did you hear of us?:I was there when the sage challenged Latsi.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. They have tried to destoy my kin, But o more! I will become stronger and destroy them or die trying.

Can you wield a blade?:Yes.

Are you a capable builder?:No.

Are you an archer?:Decent.

Any special skills?: Formulating strategies.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:YesI will. I would do It because all should be given a cgance at hapiness,However I will not harass them.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will fight and bleed for Aeriel. I am not doing this for them.

Brief Character History: Salvalia was a orphaned -snip background story- young girl who has always dreamed of living the life on the open and adventure at every turn. She has recently gotten interest in the men in shiny armour, that claims to have saved the day in the battles with the undead, Bane of the Dead.

Character Name (I.C.):Salvalia

Character name (O.C.) leeloongsam

Race: Human northener

IC Age:18

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Preacher. As Salvalia was orphaned at a young age, the church has always placed its emphasis on recitals and mass to Aeriel. She longes to be a soldier, but she is more suited for a preacher role.

Goals in the FOA?: Salvalia has just gotten out of womanhood, and is seeking to interact with these heroes she has always admired. She also hopes to meet different people on her travels and talk to them.

Good deeds you have done?:None really, apart from helping with some odd jobs. A good deed is something done when someone is in extreme requirement, but cant do it themselves. All Salvalia did was relieve some people's inconvenience by running their errands. She hasn't saved a life or anything.

Have you done any bad deeds?:STealing cookies from other orphans(that was a long time ago, forgive her!)

How did you hear of us?:I always see FOA men walking around Al Khazar, and their battlecries during the fights. Its hard NOT to notice them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:The undead indirectly killed her parents, but they are merely a casualty of war. But she thinks they are directly responsible and wants to get revenge for them. She also wants to prevent this from happening to any other families. Too many have been torn apart by the war.

Can you wield a blade?:No, but she likes to think she can, seeing as she used to play with wooden swords with her friends in the orphanage.

Are you a capable builder?:Nope. Zero. Ziltch.

Are you an archer?:She would be a very clumsy archer....

Any special skills?:Getting lost. She gets lost pretty easily. A foolish girl.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: It might sound cliche and redundant coming from a orphan of the church, but she believes Aeriel is guiding her will to others, and we should believe that she works in mysterious ways. But one things for sure, you can always trust Aeriel. I will be more than willing to share my belief, but i will not force it on anyone

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Apart from bringing some good humour and a extra preacher, I will serve the FOA and the Ascended and Aeriel faithfully.

((leeloongsam, I would like you to flesh out your bio a bit more please. As for Wolfie, I would like you to fill out all your answers more in depth, they were pretty short. Thorknor has been accepted))

((Schatten, you forgot an answer. Can you please go back and fill it in? Thanks))