The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Feel free to bring a guard or two if you wish, but only bring men you would trust with your life if you do. I will not have the likes of the undead or their followers running around free inside my Fortress.

Lads, he meant no harm by this. These are dark times, and anythin' is possible. It was not an insult, but a general security concern which he is allowed ta 'ave. Calm.

As fer this meetin', I would enjoy speakin' and will see ye soon.

Fer our recent applications: Salvalia and Schatten 'ave been accepted. Welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel. If I 'ave not said yer name fer acceptance ta this point, we 'ave politely declined yer application fer now. Please feel free ta reapply.

((From here on out, if you do not use the updated app with the updated skills questions you will be immediately denied, even if a strong app.))

Ah, I've heard quite a bit about this group when it was called the UAC. It looked like quite a good group. Just as I was a bout to go and join the UAC myself, I see that it's now called the Followers of Aeriel. I guess I'll sign up here then.

Brief Character History:

When I was young, both of my parents died defending Laurelin. This had inspired me as a child to become someone who could protect others, like my parents had. It wasn't long after they died that I began to hunt, and train my skills and become a part of the world, as a guardian of sorts. Of course, when I was out hunting one time, I injured my leg, preventing me from hunting until it was healed. I spent much of my time reading in libraries. One thing I read that stuck with me was magic. I had never heard of anything like it before, and thought, if I could learn the ways of magic, I could protect others better than if I used a sword or a bow.

Several years later, I became involved in an undead attack, the first one I'd ever seen. Well, I didn't actually see the battle itself, but the aftermath was horrendous. I saw all of the suffering that the undead caused. It was an awful sight. That day, I swore that I would try to help others out in any way I could. From that point on I would try to be at every undead attack, defending others. I would also help in other ways though, such as showing others their way around Aegis.

As of now, I tend to wander, city to city, searching for information about the undead, where they might strike next, and anything else to help prevent the unnecessary loss of lives. It was around this point that I'd heard about the UAC and was interested in joining. Around the time I was prepared to enlist, it was changed to the Followers of Aeriel. And so here I am.

Character Name (I.C.): My name is Rendo

Character name (O.C.) Cali

Race: I am a wood elf from the forests of Laurelin.

IC Age: I am currently 22 years of age.

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)): I hope to become a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: In joining the Followers of Aeriel, I hope to learn how to protect others better than I can in the state I'm in. I also wish to spread the word about both Aeriel, and the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many travelers on the road, giving them food and supplies, protecting them from bandits, or even simply showing them around the lands of Aegis. I have also participated in a battle or two against the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I haven't committed any bad deeds.

How did you hear of us?: I had heard several things about the UAC in a tavern, as well as seen them in battle. I also read something on a notice board about them, and have just read the new message about their change to the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Even though they haven't cause me any troubles, I've seen all of the destruction caused by them. Many lives have been taken, towns destroyed, and other awful things. I've seen people wandering the roads left without a home or a possession to their name because of the undead.

Can you wield a blade?: I can wield a blade but am no master.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build, but find it much easier if I'm building something with certain requirements or standards to be met, rather than a building out of my imagination.

Are you an archer?: I can shoot a bow, but as with swords, I am no master.

Any special skills?: I don't have any special skills, or at least that I'm aware of.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith in the Ascendeds return. They have been there for Aegis in it's hardest times, there would be no reason just to leave. I will tell others of this, especially those who don't believe the Ascended will return. I will do this, because it will give the people hope, and hope is a vital part to winning the war against the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the Followers of Aegis in any way I can. I could be a soldier, I could build houses, I could spread the word of Aeriel, I would be willing to just about anything that the Followers of Aegis would need.

May Aeriel guide and protect you,

Rendo

Blaedr, since you have agreed to have a meeting with the Warband may I ask who are you taking with you? If you are taking anyone with you.

Ah, I've heard quite a bit about this group when it was called the UAC. It looked like quite a good group. Just as I was a bout to go and join the UAC myself, I see that it's now called the Followers of Aeriel. I guess I'll sign up here then.

Brief Character History:

When I was young, both of my parents died defending Laurelin. This had inspired me as a child to become someone who could protect others, like my parents had. It wasn't long after they died that I began to hunt, and train my skills and become a part of the world, as a guardian of sorts. Of course, when I was out hunting one time, I injured my leg, preventing me from hunting until it was healed. I spent much of my time reading in libraries. One thing I read that stuck with me was magic. I had never heard of anything like it before, and thought, if I could learn the ways of magic, I could protect others better than if I used a sword or a bow.

Several years later, I became involved in an undead attack, the first one I'd ever seen. Well, I didn't actually see the battle itself, but the aftermath was horrendous. I saw all of the suffering that the undead caused. It was an awful sight. That day, I swore that I would try to help others out in any way I could. From that point on I would try to be at every undead attack, defending others. I would also help in other ways though, such as showing others their way around Aegis.

As of now, I tend to wander, city to city, searching for information about the undead, where they might strike next, and anything else to help prevent the unnecessary loss of lives. It was around this point that I'd heard about the UAC and was interested in joining. Around the time I was prepared to enlist, it was changed to the Followers of Aeriel. And so here I am.

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)): I hope to become a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: In joining the Followers of Aeriel, I hope to learn how to protect others better than I can in the state I'm in. I also wish to spread the word about both Aeriel, and the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many travelers on the road, giving them food and supplies, protecting them from bandits, or even simply showing them around the lands of Aegis. I have also participated in a battle or two against the undead.

How did you hear of us?: I had heard several things about the UAC in a tavern, as well as seen them in battle. I also read something on a notice board about them, and have just read the new message about their change to the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Even though they haven't cause me any troubles, I've seen all of the destruction caused by them. Many lives have been taken, towns destroyed, and other awful things. I've seen people wandering the roads left without a home or a possession to their name because of the undead.

What is your main weapon in battle? My main weapon is a sword and I am level 22 also I use multiple of weapons like axes(10),bows(5) and even fight with my bare hands(15)

Are you a capable builder?: I can build, but find it much easier if I'm building something with certain requirements or standards to be met, rather than a building out of my imagination.

Any special skills?: I don't have any special skills, or at least that I'm aware of.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith in the Ascendeds return. They have been there for Aegis in it's hardest times, there would be no reason just to leave. I will tell others of this, especially those who don't believe the Ascended will return. I will do this, because it will give the people hope, and hope is a vital part to winning the war against the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the Followers of Aegis in any way I can. I could be a soldier, I could build houses, I could spread the word of Aeriel, I would be willing to just about anything that the Followers of Aegis would need.

Rendo

((Rendo, denied for now. Reread my last post and reapply! :D))

Good you 'ave updated your guild application :razz:

My Name is Raick and I wish to join the FOA. I've heard of the good you've been accomplishing and I want to help you fight the undead who are destroying the good of this world.

Brief Character History:My name is Raick. My story is sad but it has shown me how much of an problem the undead are in this world, I wish i did more to save Rhisereld. Undead corrupt the inocent, destroy lives and homes and spare none. This is my story, I was living a normal life like any other person, earning my own keep, living in my own house next door to my best friend Rhisereld until all that changed, my best friend Rhisereld, was corrutped by the Undead turned agaist me and tryed to kill me when I tryed to help. She betrayed me and ran away to become one of those foul Undead creatures. I found out that She was planing to join those monsters when I caught her talking to a hoodedman in an dark street. I listened in on what they were talking about and I heard them talking about her joining them. I tryed with all my strenght and wits to stop her from making that big mistake but I didn't do enough to save her. Rhisereld caught me following her to find out were she was meeting the Undead. She confronted me and told me to go away before I ruined everything but I wasn't going to let her join those foul creatures. I kept trying to intercept her evey time she tryed to go meet the undead. One day I caught her talking to a hooded man on the road, I then walk towards them but Rhisereld saw me and they both ran in diffrent directions. She ran to fast for me but when I caught up with her she was talking to a Oren Guard but when I approached it turned out that she had told the Oren guard that I was a bandit and that I had mugged her on the road. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The poor deceived guard attacked me with his sword. I had to run to escape from the guard but I easly outran him because of his heavy iron armour. While I ran from the guard Rhisereld escaped to an undead fort in snowy fields were she took refuge and told the undead that I was interfering with her joining the undead so they came to my house and burnt down my house and Rhiserelds leaving me homeless and broken from her betrayal. I never would have predicted her joining those foul creatures because she was so good of heart. I was so surprised when i heard her talking about joining them. I hate those creatures for what they have done to me and Rhisereld. I will stop at nothinbg to get revenge on them. They run amoke destroying everything good. Undead are a taint that I will rid this world of until i draw my last breath!

Character Name (I.C.):Raick

Character name (O.C.)Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will fight as a soldier for I learnt to use a sword in my time as an Oren Guard. (( I've been training on monsters. 28 swordsmanship ))

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joning the FOA is to get revenge on those monsters for corrupting Rhisereld and destroying my house, but I also think this is an great opportunity to earn a good reputation and gain a great rank in this guild. I wish to command troops one day.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes. I wish to redeem myself.

How did you hear of us?: Well i was walking through Al'Khazar when I met a man in armour an he spoke to me about FOA. I thought that I should join and help cleanse the world of the Undead. The world will be a better place without them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I hate the Undead! They crrupted Rhisereld and turned her against me. I will get revenge for what they have done to others and me!

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is the sword but I can practise so I can use other weapons.

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent. I would not volunteer my self to building anything grand for I would probably ruin it.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, but I can learn to use other weapons.

Any special skills?: I have no special skills.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return. When they do they will cleanse the Undead taint form this world and all will be good.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until i draw my last breath, Anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld and anyone else that has suffered form their wrath. I will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains until I no longer draw breath.

Brief Character History: I have been in the Alrasian honor guar and the Head architect of Oren and Alstion. I have been building and helping people throughout Aegis. Giving advise and giving people shelter and food.

Character Name DarkThunder247

Character name Thunder

Race:Human

IC Age: 47

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A soldier!

Goals in the FOA?: To help the ascended and keep undead in the ground.

Good deeds you have done?:I have helped many with detailed directions and advise. I have given people homes for free in my town.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have a short temper for others if they steal or do something bad.

How did you hear of us?:I have been everywhere in Aegis and i use to be in the FOA but left.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:I am against the undead because they have killed to many friends and destroyed a town i nearly built.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword and i am 42 rank

Are you a capable builder?:I am a very capable builder,I use to be the Head architect of Oren and Alstion, but Alstion was destroyed and so i left both positions to fight the undead.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield a bow and have a large amount of arrows with very good aim.

Any special skills?: I can be stealthy and build very good structures.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith and i want all people to hear of Aeriel, to have something to believe in. I have a shrine to Aeriel in my town.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help the Ascended by fighting against the undead and preaching her word as i did before.

Retracting my app. ((need more time to really think it over))

Retracting my app. ((need more time to really think it over))

((Take your time, make sure it is what you want to do with your character. I have no problem with that. As for Thunder, can you please flesh out your app more? Most of your answers are very short.))

Brief Character History: his mother was a preistess and he was raised in the local church as a result but at age eight he joined combat school and trained then later he joined the guard till he decided to go freelance and has been looking for work ever since.

Character Name (I.C.):Auron

Character name (O.C.)Draconianoid

IC Age:24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will serve Ariel as a soldier crusading against those who have done wrong.

Goals in the FOA?: To purge the land of the undead for Ariel and the ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: None as of yet but rest assured that i will do the right thing when i have the opportunity to help pepole.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No i have lived a good and honest life.

How did you hear of us?: I found your guildhall while looking for work in the city of Oren.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes i was raised in a church and have a hatered of the feinds and as such wish to trace them to the scource and slay them if i can.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): sword diplomat (13)

Are you a capable builder?: yes i have a lot of experience with building though i tend to build relatively small when i dont need space.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am a decent shot with the bow.

Any special skills?: Skilled with redstone mechanics (exept for torches) and in combat of all types.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I was raised in a church and will always have faith in Aeriel and the ascended but i am not especially vocal of my faith having come from a background where pepole assumed that you were already a devoted follower of Ariel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the undead and help others in any way i can mostly through the lending of my martial aid but i would also offer material help and spiritual guidance to those who need it.

((Draconianoid rework on your app. It was apparently rushed and your answers do not give any detail and are really short. Sorry!))

Brief Character History:

What is your main weapon in battle? My main weapon is a sword and I am level 22 also I use multiple of weapons like axes(10),bows(5) and even fight with my bare hands(15)

Rendo

Brief Character History: I have been in the Alrasian honor guar and the Head architect of Oren and Alstion. I have been building and helping people throughout Aegis. Giving advise and giving people shelter and food.

Character Name DarkThunder247

Character name Thunder

IC Age: 47

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to become a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To help the ascended and keep undead in the ground.

Good deeds you have done?:I have helped many with detailed directions and advise. I have given people homes for free in my town.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have a short temper for others if they steal or do something bad.

How did you hear of us?:I have been everywhere in Aegis and i use to be in the FOA but left.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:I am against the undead because they have killed to many friends and destroyed a town i nearly built.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword and i am 42 rank

Are you a capable builder?:I am a very capable builder,I use to be the Head architect of Oren and Alstion, but Alstion was destroyed and so i left both positions to fight the undead.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield a bow and have a large amount of arrows with very good aim.

Any special skills?: I can be stealthy and build very good structures.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith and i want all people to hear of Aeriel, to have something to believe in. I have a shrine to Aeriel in my town.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help the Ascended by fighting against the undead and preaching her word as i did before.