The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((Jackbear, char615, TheCrackerJack, Alexmon13, awesumninja123, Tyber1231 and Thorknor have been accepted while I've been waiting patiently but I haven't been declined or accepted while I've been waiting for you to responed. You know my application is there but you choose to ignore me, why?))

(( He hasn't missed my application because I asked if he was ignoring me a while back and he said to be patient then continued to accept/denie peoples applications and ignoring my application. I find this is very irritating that he's ignoring me. ))

Brief Character History: Salvalia is a peasent from a small village at the outskirts of Snowy Fields and Alstion. Life was harsh there, having to live off game meat, and the land was unsuitable for farming. But yet she was happy, as her parents were very loving and doting on her. A few years ago, while she was but a lass, the Undead launched a suprise assault on Snowy Fields. Needless to say the town fell quickly. The village decided to move into Alstion, but her father saw folly in that plan, seeing as now Alstion is isolated and too far from Al Khazar. That very night, the family quickly packed up, heading towards Al Aras. The father knew the night was full of bandits and thieves, but he was more anxious about his soul being devoured than losing a few minas. The father was dead(literally) wrong....Their caravan was attacked by a group of not bandits, but pigmen! The pigmen stand 6 feet tall, a face of a pig and the body of a dead human. With murderous red eyes, they attacked mercilessly at the family. The father died a fast death, being the leader of the caravan. Salvalia's mother died trying to shield her from harm. Her younger brother, Lauric picked up her father's iron sword and swung wildly at the pigmen, yelling to his dear sister to run for the hills. Salvalia was too stunned to move, and her younger brother died in a matter of seconds. While Salvalia saw her life flash before her very eyes, a war cry came out. Suddenly 3 hooded warriors rushed out of the thicket and took the pigmen completely by suprise. Butchery followed, and everyone had porkchops. The men claimed to be Followers of Aeriel, and took Salvalia(fainted due to exhaustion) to the Church, where the nuns looked after her til she recently reached her womanhood. Salvalia vowed to take revenge on the pigmen, and hopes to see that the pigmen and their kin, the pigs, pay for what they did to her family.((sorry, i didnt want to be rejected again, so i just pasted my server application, which does explain a lot of things in the app for FOA))

Character Name (I.C.):Salvalia

Character name (O.C.) leeloongsam

Race: Human northener

IC Age:18

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Preacher. As Salvalia was orphaned at a young age, the church has always placed its emphasis on recitals and mass to Aeriel. She longes to be a soldier, but she is more suited for a preacher role.

Goals in the FOA?: Salvalia has just gotten out of womanhood, and is seeking to interact with these heroes she has always admired. She also hopes to meet different people on her travels and talk to them.

Good deeds you have done?:None really, apart from helping with some odd jobs. A good deed is something done when someone is in extreme requirement, but cant do it themselves. All Salvalia did was relieve some people's inconvenience by running their errands. She hasn't saved a life or anything.

Have you done any bad deeds?:STealing cookies from other orphans(that was a long time ago, forgive her!)

How did you hear of us?:I always see FOA men walking around Al Khazar, and their battlecries during the fights. Its hard NOT to notice them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:The undead indirectly killed her parents, but they are merely a casualty of war. But she thinks they are directly responsible and wants to get revenge for them. She also wants to prevent this from happening to any other families. Too many have been torn apart by the war.

Can you wield a blade?:No, but she likes to think she can, seeing as she used to play with wooden swords with her friends in the orphanage.

Are you a capable builder?:Nope. Zero. Ziltch.

Are you an archer?:She would be a very clumsy archer....

Any special skills?:Getting lost. She gets lost pretty easily. A foolish girl.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: It might sound cliche and redundant coming from a orphan of the church, but she believes Aeriel is guiding her will to others, and we should believe that she works in mysterious ways. But one things for sure, you can always trust Aeriel. I will be more than willing to share my belief, but i will not force it on anyone

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Apart from bringing some good humour and a extra preacher, I will serve the FOA and the Ascended and Aeriel faithfully.

((I have posted a few times saying if you havent been accepted then you have been declined at this time. I declined your app awhile ago, I double checked. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you like, you can reapply.))

((As for leeloongsam's second app, I will read it in the morning. As with yours, Richaro!))

(( Thankyou, This is an improved version of my application hope you like it. ))

My Name is Raick and I wish to join the FOA. I've heard of the good you've been accomplishing and I want to help you fight the undead who are destroying the good of this world.

Brief Character History: My name is Raick. My story is sad but it has shown me how much of an problem the undead are in this world, I wish i did more to save Rhisereld. Undead corrupt the inocent, destroy lives and homes and spare none. This is my story, I was living a normal life like any other person, earning my own keep, living in my own house next door to my best friend Rhisereld until all that changed, my best friend Rhisereld, was corrutped by the Undead turned agaist me and tryed to kill me when I tryed to help. She betrayed me and ran away to become one of those foul Undead creatures. I found out that She was planing to join those monsters when I caught her talking to a hoodedman in an dark street. I listened in on what they were talkign about and I heard them talking about her joining them. I tryed with all my strenght and wits to stop her from making that big mistake but I didn't do enough to save her. Rhisereld caught me following her to find out were she was meeting the Undead. She confronted me and told me to go away before I ruined everything but I wasn't going to let her join those foul creatures. I kept trying to intercept her evey time she tryed to go meet the undead. One day I caught her talking to a hooded man on the road, I then walk towards them but Rhisereld saw me and they both ran in diffrent directions. She ran to fast for me but when I caught up with her she was talking to a Oren Guard but when I approached it turned out that she had told the Oren guard that I was a bandit and that I had mugged her on the road. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The poor deceived guard attacked me with his sword. I had to run to escape from the guard but I easly outran him because of his heavy iron armour. While I ran from the guard Rhisereld escaped to an undead fort in snowy fields were she took refuge and told the undead that I was interfering with her joining the undead so they came to my house and burnt down my house and Rhiserelds leaving me homeless and broken from her betrayal. I never would have predicted her joining those foul creatures because she was so good of heart. I was so surprised when i heard her talking about joining them. I hate those creatures for what they have done to me and Rhisereld. I will stop at nothinbg to get revenge on them. They run amoke destroying everything good. Undead are a taint that I will rid this world of until i draw my last breath!

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will fight as a soldier for I learnt to use a sword in my time as an Oren Guard. (( I've been training on monsters. 28 swordsmanship ))

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joning the FOA is to get revenge on those monsters for corrupting Rhisereld and destroying my house, but I also think this is an great opportunity to earn a good reputation and gain a great rank in this guild. I wish to command troops one day.

Good deeds you have done?: I've paid for a house for a friend, helped friends build houses and helped Oren guards get crinimals and occasinaly I have cooked food for them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes. I wish to redeem myself.

How did you hear of us?: Well i was walking through Al'Khazar when I met a man in armour an he spoke to me about FOA. I thought that I should join and help cleanse the world of the Undead. The world will be a better place without them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I hate the Undead! They crrupted Rhisereld and turned her against me. I will get revenge for what they have done to everyone and me!

Can you wield a blade?: Yes. I was an Oren guard for a short time. (( 28 swordsmanship ))

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent. I would not volunteer my self to building anything grand for I would probably ruin it.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow but I'm not skilled at their use. (( 0 Archery skill. but I an pratice ))

Any special skills?: Crafting armour.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return. When they do they will cleanse the Undead taint form this world and all will be good.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until i draw my last breath, Anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld and anyone else that has suffered form their wrath. I will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains until I no longer draw breath.

Greetings Blaedr!

I'd like to invite you to a meeting at the Cal'ek Fortress. There are many things to discuss between the Warband and the FoA. Any of my capable men can lead you to the base, should you decide to attend. I hope that you do, as the fate of Aegis may be at stake.

Feel free to bring a guard or two if you wish, but only bring men you would trust with your life if you do. I will not have the likes of the undead or their followers running around free inside my Fortress.

I hope to see you with in the next month(IRL Day).

Regards,

Cal'ek Warband Chieftan Amagous

Greetings Blaedr!

I'd like to invite you to a meeting at the Cal'ek Fortress. There are many things to discuss between the Warband and the FoA. Any of my capable men can lead you to the base, should you decide to attend. I hope that you do, as the fate of Aegis may be at stake.

Feel free to bring a guard or two if you wish, but only bring men you would trust with your life if you do. I will not have the likes of the undead or their followers running around free inside my Fortress.

I hope to see you with in the next month(IRL Day).

Regards,

Cal'ek Warband Chieftan Amagous

We are the freaking followers of Aeriel, if either of our groups has Undead in it then it's the Cal'ek Warband. Have some respect and don't accuse us of having Undead in our ranks.

Tylos is right, we are following Aeriel, Aengul, and we have no evil amongst us. I know you are not accusing us of having Undead amongst our ranks, but do not even suggest this.

James2k is right, we are following Aeriel, Aengul, and we have no evil amongst us. I know you are not accusing us of having Undead amongst our ranks, but do not even suggest this.

((What I wrote was RP, could you change james2k to Tylos please?))

Blaedr, may I come along?

~Sam

Sam, Blaedr will probably only bring people in the highest ranks, like Abeam and Twilight so don't get your hopes up.

I'm in both guilds, so I hope it wouldn't be too burdensome to partake in this meeting?