The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

---FOA Recruitment Application---

((**Note: IC apps are greatly appreciated and highly valued! Thanks for applying!))

Brief Character History: My name is Rhaegar, Of house Tully, ever since i was a lad i have wished to crush the Undead and their followers, I was once a Farm boy working in a village in the north, all was peaceful until the undead rampaged through our town, summoning vile creatures from beyond the grave and casting lightning onto our homes, setting them alight, i was the only person to make it out alive and i sought refuge in alkhazar were i have been living for 34 years.

Character Name (I.C.): Lord_Rhaegar_Tully

Character name (O.C.) char615

Race: Human.

IC Age: 47

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to become a preacher.

Goals in the FOA?: To rid aegis of the Vile Demonspawn known as the Undead And to obtain a high rank in the Followers of Aeriel.

Good deeds you have done?: I Have helped many a Man Through difficult times in their life.

Have you done any bad deeds?: None, but does accidentally tripping somebody whilst drunk count?

How did you hear of us?: heard of you whilest walking past your Guild Hall in Alkhazar.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I Beleive the undead are ruining the beauty Of Aegis, I was once but a simple farm boy when the undead ravaged our lands and killed my friends, They should be wiped out immediatly

Can you wield a blade?:I Am not the most capable of fighters, i am only skilled enough to wield a Stone Blade.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, ever since the first dens i made when i was a lad i have always had a knack for building and architecture.

Are you an archer?: I am a Very Talented archer, it is my weapon of choice if i am needed to fight evil.

Any special skills?: a Mind for architecture, i hate bad buildings.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I will spread the words of aeriel throughout the lands, bringing hope to all Men, Women and Children of Aegis, I have Total faith in her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I wish to preach to others about the glory of Aeriel gathering new allies to help fight the undead.

-Thanks, Rhaegar.

This application is fully Role play

Brief Character History:When I was seven my dad died off a terrible accident and i could of saved him but i didnt have the ower to do that also my mum was a slave for the King but the King abused her and did all sorts of horrible things to her, but she didnt tell me after my birthday because she didnt want me to feel terrible, but i appreciate that because i would of did the same thing.So a year leter after that my mum got cancer and we didnt know how to cure it so i took care of her for a couple of months but she couldnt take it anymore so she past away and iv been sad and angry since...

Character Name (I.C.):Link

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because i dont want the same thing to happen to me to happen to anyone else because i dont want anyone to feel the same way i do so i want to protect the land of ageis and protect the mothers and fathers and also the children, so they feel more protected and more smiles.

Goals in the FOA?:My goal is to keep everybody safe and evrybody feelin well and the kids happy to, and my dad told me when i was younger to keep your chin up and never give up what your doin or what you want to do

so i want that as everyones goal in life because its gets tough once in a while and much more dangerous.

Good deeds you have done?:Iv helped peope from rock to bottom for my whole life and thats what i seeem to do all the time because i like helpin people and helpin myself but if anyone is in trouble im probaly the one to be the first, to protect.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Not aince i was a child because every child is naughty, right, and since i grow up i noticed the world needs help more than i do so i went out their and helped everyone who was in need..

How did you hear of us?:Well my father told me when i was a child everynight i fell asleep'Son if you grow up like a man you get treated like a man so and thats when people treat you with respect and then and you treat everyone else with respect just like the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:My mum told me when i was 10 that the undead are the enemies and villians who raid towns, villages and city's, so i trained twice a day just incase the is a raid but there was one next month from christmas, so they came and took everything and killed anyone who stood in there way or was in their way!

So i keep that sayin in my head from my mum and nether forgot what she said that very day.

Can you wield a blade?:I have been trainin untill i was a child so yes and i trained with my father before he died so i went on the mountains to meditate and find my strength.

Are you a capable builder?:I built my own hut before but it burned down because i didnt know that fire can spread because we didnt know a lot in them days but we finaly find out.

Are you an archer?:I can use a bow but didnt realy have practise with one because we didnt have bows wheni was a kind so we used swords of sticks but i could learn in a minimun of time, well im a multi tasker.

Any special skills?:When i was a baby i got cursed by this wizard because they said i was special so all these years i want to find out what my power is but it will be shown out of the darkeness then into the sunlight because i will try and overcome it and find out my power.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes i will because im glad that everyones safe realy because i care about everybody even the criminal who go in jail because i feel sorry for them because htye probaly had life issues but i will tell people that the acceneded return because there the brave ones.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: in a lot of ways like give people courage and laugh at their jokes when there not even funny even fetch something from the store or get some food incase their hungry and will just be in there and helpin everybody also even the accended so i will be a great help to the followers Of Aeriel.

((Sorry Link, denied for a few reasons. This is medieval times, there is no cancer. King abuse for your mom is also not good RP and doesn't fit the lore. Also getting cursed by a wizard and given special powers seems slightly power game-ish to me as well. Also, there are tons of spelling and grammatical errors and you have copy and pasted things from your previous apps. On tops of this, my character KNOWS that LINK is wanted by several people to be turned in for justice to be served. Not Duggy, Link. Sorry, bud))

he isnt wanted and iv posted a lot of applications and i never be accepted, i can improve!

Hail, Followers o' Aeriel. I would like ta make a special announcement. We 'ave just added a sub division ta our group. The Knights o' Aeriel will be our new division o' the Followers o' Aeriel. Their leader is Naelthron, who will report ta meself and Sage Arcadius. Please, welcome these men and women as yer brothers and sisters.

Brief Character History:Anthon was abandoned at birth by his mother who fell ill right after his birth. She could not take care of him, so while her husband went to work, she ran into the woods, put him down, and hoped for the best. Amazingly a stranger was in the same woods and had found the young child. The mysterious human, Diagon, took pity on the baby for he saw potential in it. Diagon took young Anthon back to his orphanage in the little town of Snowy Fields to raise him with the other orphans.

While the young Anthon was at this orphanage he learned many important life skills and lessons. Diagon was a kind man, and he wanted each boy and girl to succeed when they grew into adults. He figured the best way to do this was to teach his orphans. The first of these lessons was how to farm. Diagon took the orphans farming in his garden every day. Diagon also taught them how to barter fairly. He taught the kids basic academics such as reading, writing, and arithmetics. Lastly, Diagon taught the children how to wield a weapon, in case something bad were to happen. As he grew, Anthon respected and loved Diagon and his care for the orphans more and more. Diagon was his true family, and it seemed like nothing could ever change that.

Years later, on a cold winters night, a thief walked into Diagon’s house for the orphans trying to steal their goods. Diagon reached for his sword, but before he could the thief cut him down. The thief got what he wanted and escaped into the night. Anthon heard the noise and came downstairs to his dying caretaker. Diagon told him "What ever you do, Anthon, make yourself great!"

Years later, Anthon was still pondering what could make himself great. He considered money, land, and even becoming a great thief, but in the end he decided the best way was to be help people. From that day on, Anthon swore to protect the innocent and to stand for justice. Anthon left his home town of Snowy Fields, and even though he was filled with remorse, he left to start his journey.

Character Name (I.C.): Anthon

Character name (O.C.)Alexmon13

Race:Human

IC Age:22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Anthon will be and FOA soldier because he has great loyalty twords friends and allys. His goal is to protect those who are innocent and stand up for what is right, all things that great soldiers should do.

Goals in the FOA?: My goals in the FOA are to become a noble and trustworthy member of aegis. I hope to become known and proud.

Good deeds you have done?: I have followed all of the rules needed for the FOA. I am new to the world of aegis so not to many, but i plan to do many.

Have you done any bad deeds?: None

How did you hear of us?: My childhood friend Aldwin is part of the FOA.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, i believe the undead exist only to creat destruction and hoplessness. I want to stop the evil that is the undead.

Can you wield a blade?: Anthon is skilled with a sword.

Are you a capable builder?: Anthon can build but is not great at building.

Are you an archer?: Yes

Any special skills?: Loyalty to those in charge.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:I have complete faith in Aerial and i will do my best to let all know.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight for all that is good against the undead. I will make sure that whenever someones sees the FOA they know they are safe!.

Brief Character History:Whens i was little boy my father got killed by defendin the City Kal'urguan, when the undead got in is way and thats what inspired me to protect others and help others who will be in need.So i moved to Oren to cool down and get it out of my head then bourght a hosue and lived a happy life.

Character Name (I.C.):Tron

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because i used to train with my dad and he learned me a lot of skills but i had to do it myself when he died.So I traveled to a camp what teaches you to defend yourself and i passed and then i was ready to face the world.

Goals in the FOA?:to succeed and be a better soldier and to help people and make land of ageis a safer place.

Good deeds you have done?:Well i have helped people recently and im a new man to the city so lets just see what comes up.And before i came here i help this guy on the boat, because he was realy sea sick so i just fetched him a hot cup of sea water.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Well no iv been helpin people for my entire life and never did anything wrong.

How did you hear of us?:Well while i walked in this town i heard some travlers talkin about it nad i was intrested so i started to ask questions and we had a long conversation.And it went til 3pm-5pm.... still talkin so then i started askin others about it.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Aye they killed my family and they killed everybody else's family to so they will pay with dignity and force, but they did do a lot other bad things to because they set villages on fire and stealed everyone's jewels and diamonds then ran off home but they always come back and we are always ready.

Can you wield a blade?:Aye i can, like i said i trained for the rest of my life to defend others.

Are you a capable builder?:Aye but im not the best.But i can build houses, cottage's, even campfire's.

Are you an archer?:Nay not realy but im pretty good.I do practise everyday so i would say i can handle a bow.

Any special skills?:Aye im realy good with agility because i used to spy on the undead for my father, I dont know why?

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Aye i 'ave faith and i hope everyone elses does to because they do a lot for us and Aye i will tell this to others so be prepared to hear joy and parties.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will follow the Laws of ageis and i will build shelter if needed and even if you want me to i will spread the word about the accended and i will follow all orders and serve the followers of Aeriel.

Hello Blaedr! I wish to join, for I despise the Undead, because they have taken over my home. They are foul beasts, working for Iblees, and so they shall all be banished, like Iblees, Freyj, and Rott have. I have many skills and expertise that you may need! Here, take a look!

Brief Character History: Sam was born to a line of noble guards, and Sam has followed that lead. He has been helping out people ever since he was 16, and has been wielding a blade since the age of 14. He has joined two guards. One is the Alstion guard, where he was a Sergeant, and the second, the Oren Guard. Once he was age 22, he left both of the guards, for they weren't fighting any Undead, and instead, joined the Trisians. He had been promoted from a Recruit to Corporal at the final battle at UnK for his outstanding performance. He only had a few gashes, that weren't too major, throughout the whole battle (I didn't die once). A year later, the leader, Ptah, said he was growing too old to continue the guild, and said they were disbanding it. Sam wouldn't let that happen. Sam told him that he would like to be the leader, and so he became the leader. A month later, Sam couldn't handle the big guild, so he appointed Saint Daniel to take over as leader. Now he is looking for a guild, that is fighting Undead, and he has succeeded in finding one, the FOA.

Character Name (I.C.): Sam

Character name (O.C.) (( awesumninja123 ))

Race: Human

IC Age: 26

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I would like to be a soldier, for I wish to slay the Undead with my blade.

Goals in the FOA?: To kill every single Undead I see in my sight, and to help many people out in Aegis. I also wish to be better with the blade, even though I have been part of the Oren Guard (no, not a recruit), Alstion Guard(I was a sergeant there), and the clan called the Trisians( was a leader for a day, then realized I can't because of school :(, but don't worry, I can spend time with the FOA, but not to be in charge of it. I can still be a high rank, but not the leader. ).

Good deeds you have done?: I have done many good deeds, such as helping others find there way to anywhere, excluding the Undead Keep. When in need, I have lend my minas to them, because they need it more then than I did. I have also fought in many battles against the Undead, and I have broken up many fights, that would have been very, very fatal.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Aye, I have. I have gambled. I consider that a very, very bad deed, and I have sworn that I won't ever resort to it ever again.

How did you hear of us?: I do not know, really. You have been quite popular these days.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Aye, I am. As I have said before, they took over my old house. Also, I didn't mention. but they killed my brother. I have been very sad since that day, but now I have gotten over it. I have slain the Undead that killed my brother later, so I have settled my score with 'im.

Can you wield a blade?: Of Course, but I wish to get better with it every day. I can also wield a bow, though I am not as good as I am with a bow, but I am good.

Are you a capable builder?: Capable, yes. I am not an amazing one but I need blueprints in order to build something.

Are you an archer?: Aye, I always carry a blade, arrows, and a bow with me at all times.

Any special skills?: No, I am as regular, as every other human there is.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes I do. Aerial is my saviour, my god. I worship him by doing good deeds to Aegis. I have faith in him because he protects almost all of Aegis, and that is why, Aegis isn't crumbled to the ground. He saved Master Sage Riizu when the day an Ascended betrayed his own. That is why, I am in his forever debt. Without him, Aegis would have been destroyed, and all my friends and loved ones would have been killed.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help serve the FOA by helping them out at raids, building, and much, much more. I can serve the Ascended by helping them keep order in Aegis. And last of all, I can help Aerial to convince the bad, or the ones who will become bad, to go back to the good, to tell them that Aerial is the reason Aegis survived.

I hope you will consider me, and I hope that my assistance will be greatly appreciated.

~Sam

(( Am i being ignored? I also improved my application ))

Brief Character History: My name is Raick. I was living a normal life until my best friend Rhisereld betrayed me and became an Undead. I found out that Rhisereld was going to join the Undead when I heard her talking about it to an hooded man in Al'khazar.I then tryed to stop Rhisereld from joining the Undead and confronted her. She just ran and when I caught up to her she was talking to a Oren guard. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The guard attacked me and I had to run for my life. While I was running for my life from the poor guard that had been tricked, Rhisereld ran to snowy fields and into a undead fort. The Undead then burnt down my house and Rhisereld's. I am angry with the Undead for taking my best friend and destroying mym home and life. I was walking through Al'khazar when I met a man who told me all about you and how you will fight against the undead. I didn't think for long but I decided this was a great chance to get a great reputation and get the Undead back for corrutping Rhisereld and destroying my home.

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I am skilled with a sword since I served as an Oren guard for a short time. I will fight with a sword rather then a bow.

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joining the FOA is to get revenge on the undead but also to gain a good reputation and rank.

Good deeds you have done?: I have paid for a house for a friend, helped friends build houses and helped Oren guards get crinimals and occasinaly I have cooked food for them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes.

How did you hear of us?: I first heard of the FOA from people talking general but I had an conversation with a member and he told me about it I decided that I would join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead because they destroyed my home and corrupted my most loved friend.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes. I was an Oren guard for a short time.

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow but I'm not skilled at their use.

Any special skills?: Crafting armour.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until i draw my last breath, Anything to make them pay for what they did to Rhisereld. I will help those who oppose the undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains.

It would be an honor serving as a Follower of Aeriel. So to get that privelage, here i go:

Brief Character History: My name is Aren, born in aristocratic house of Wayworn. I have been born in my family's villa on 7th day of Deep Cold, year 1286. My family's villa has been situated to the very far south, by the seaside. As of that, i'm a Southeron. Due to wealth of my family, i've been taught how to read and write, arithmetic, history, and other things i would need, including swordship. I have decided to leave my life behind, as what i've read and heard, my heart started to lust for adventure, and i've dreamed about Far Lands and what might find me there. On day of my 17th birthday, in year 1303, i have equiped myself, took a horse, and rode to direction of the nearest trading hub. Since then, I've been travelling through the Aegis, killing many foul beasts. And one day i've woke up in the The Cloud Tmeple of Aegis, to start the greatest adventure of my life.

Character Name (I.C.): Aren Wayworn

Character name (O.C.) Tyber1231

Race: Human, Southeron origin.

IC Age: 28

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): A soldier, I seem better fitted to fight evils of the world with a sword than a word.

Goals in the FOA?:Serving Ascended with all my might, and clar the world of evil. I also would want to make myself better with a sword and a bow. I also want to help people.

Good deeds you have done?:I've been doing little things for people from time to time, i focus mostly on monster slaying though.

Have you done any bad deeds?:I have not done anything bad against Aegis or it's people.

How did you hear of us?:I have heard there's an active guild fighting the Undeads. I looked around, talked, and here i am.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have encountered them before, they are ful of evil corruption. i have also experienced many evils they did, including burning down the base of organisation i've been fighting for before. Also for destroying Snowy Fields, filling beautiful North with Evil and Corruption, and for being agaisnt all living things in Aegis.

Can you wield a blade?: I am quite good with a blade, i have slayed numbers of evil monsters threatening people.

Are you a capable builder?:I have been learned how to build, but i still need to gain knowledge about it. Overall, i'm better fitted to wield a weapon.

Are you an archer?: I have been using an bow for some time, but i prefer swords

Any special skills?: Just that i can do any job i'm asked for, i have some knowledge on most skills in Aegis.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel, and i would go into battle blessing them. I would do that as Aenguls they are symbols of good and light, standing against all evil in the world. As for that very reason, I believe in them, and i'm ready to spread word of them amongst people of Aegis.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I would serve with all my might , building, gathering, killing Undeads, spreading the word of faith, until one last Undead will dissapear, their fortress wll crumble into ruins, and portals to the Nethers will be destroyed. I will serve however I can, wherever I can.

Brief Character History:

The most rescent thing i remember is waking up in alkhazzar , out o' money and out of luck, yet i ventured out in search of adventure , where i found a nice man, and we started to mine some stone with the plan of selling it for some minas, yet i found out it wasn't worth much and set out to kill monsters, yet he disagreed with those dangers, and we changed our paths, i went out to kill monsters and came up with a cash making system just outside of al khazzar, once i had some money and basic equipment , i set out in search of a job and home where i came to alstion and met a genorous and kind man , called saint dan , yet i didn't know who he was and asked for a house which i later got money for and bought and tried to become involved with the comunity which was very kind and accepting , so i tried to get involved in helpfull jobs , for free and kill monsters for my money and i then ventured north where i found a destroyed and wrecked orc fort , i later found out this was the work o' the undead and tried to help the comunity kill them and send them back to their own world.

Later on i was walking back to my home and saw snowy fields , a place i thought to be peacfull and freindly in ruins and became angry when i found out this was cause o' the undead and started my own private war on them , where i hunted them down and killed em and tried to stop their supplys from getting to their new fort which was horrible and a stain to the to all aegis and when i came 'ome their was rumors we would be attacked to and all of alstion , and the UAC who i thought where good fighters where attacking them , later we when't to rescue one of them who was captured yet the attack failed and i descided it was time to he a brake and go hunting , yet a message was sent to me via a bird , alstion had been looted! i nearly lost my sanity when images of the damage came to my mind , and descided that on my own i couldn't help much and now i find myself ooking for a new group to help against the foul undead and finding the people who i once tried to help , under the blessings of areal made me long to help them.

Character Name (I.C.):

me name be rio

Character name (O.C.)

coconuta

Race:

I am a proud human

IC Age:

i am 24 , but i am very well trained in the sword

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently the Paladins and the Preachers)):

I would join the palidins if it ment helping the ascended however, till then i would aim to be a soldier , as i have always been one

Goals in the FOA?:

The one goal i have is to help crush the undead and send them back to their own world , or further

Good deeds you have done?:

I have done many things , being a guard of oren and alstion and then a ranger of alstion and slaying many of the undead

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Once i nearly robed someone in kramoare and saw he evil i was doing and vowed to never go evil again

How did you hear of us?:

i heard rumors and have seen you fight before

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

the undead have crushed my homes and slayed my freinds, i will stop at nothing to send them back to their hell and kill all of their followers

Can you wield a blade?:

Me blade is my first choice in weapon , and i belive that i am quite proficient in it

Are you a capable builder?:

Give me a plot o' land and some plans , and it will be done , yet give time as quality is worth it

Are you an archer?:

I am not very good with my bow , but i am trying to improve this.

Any special skills?:

I do not belive i have any skills worth of mentioning.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

I will always trust the ascended and belive that after they return , the undead will be striked back with a force that will shock all aegis!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I wil do any request given, give me orders and they will be completed , give me a sword and i will give the undead death!

Brief Character History:Whe sconn first came into this world he was a devoted worshipper of Iblees. Altho he did not do much things of great evil he taught others of the power of Iblees.He also has a hatred for dwarfes for imprisoning him in the time of the war of humans and dwarfes. But he has forgotten his hatred and moved on from Iblees. He is now devoted to Aeriel. He teaches others of the way of the light. He studies the power of Aeriel and the joy she brought us.

Character Name (I.C.):sconn

Character name (O.C.)sconn

Race:human, northerner

IC Age:16

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):I will be a preacher for i have studied the aenguls and the ascended for years now and i believe i should teach my knowledge to others.

Goals in the FOA?:Teaxh others of our saviours the ascended an the great aengul.

Good deeds you have done?:i have helped many in their time of need.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Yes, A long time ago i was a devoted worshipper of Iblees. But those times are behind me. I am still wandering what madness possesed me to be such an evil person.

How did you hear of us?:The guild is becoming more and more popular and word is spread all around Aegis. I heard of what great things you have doen and how many people you have saved.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:The undead are simple people being coruppted by Iblees. There souls torn to pieces in time. They are a curse and have done horrible things. They killed my friends and possibly family. I must avenge them and rid Aegis of Iblees and it seemes that joining this guild is the best way to do it.

Can you wield a blade?:Indeed, not as good as an warior but my skills are growing.

Are you a capable builder?:Yes i am a great builder.

Are you an archer?:No, i am afraid that the art of archmanship is beyond me.

Any special skills?:I am good at dircting people to the right side.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Of course i have faith. Aeriel is our saviour. She granted us gifts of great power.I fell like its my duty to Aegis to convert people from evil things to The paith of light.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will teach others of the light that Aeriel provides and the power that the ascended have. And when the need arises i will grab my sword and charge into battle for Aeriel.

Brief Character History:Whe sconn first came into this world he was a devoted worshipper of Iblees. Altho he did not do much things of great evil he taught others of the power of Iblees.He also has a hatred for dwarfes for imprisoning him in the time of the war of humans and dwarfes. But he has forgotten his hatred and moved on from Iblees. He is now devoted to Aeriel. He teaches others of the way of the light. He studies the power of Aeriel and the joy she brought us.

Character Name (I.C.):sconn

Character name (O.C.)sconn

Race:human, northerner

IC Age:16

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):I will be a preacher for i have studied the aenguls and the ascended for years now and i believe i should teach my knowledge to others.

Goals in the FOA?:Teaxh others of our saviours the ascended an the great aengul.

Good deeds you have done?:i have helped many in their time of need.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Yes, A long time ago i was a devoted worshipper of Iblees. But those times are behind me. I am still wandering what madness possesed me to be such an evil person.

How did you hear of us?:The guild is becoming more and more popular and word is spread all around Aegis. I heard of what great things you have doen and how many people you have saved.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:The undead are simple people being coruppted by Iblees. There souls torn to pieces in time. They are a curse and have done horrible things. They killed my friends and possibly family. I must avenge them and rid Aegis of Iblees and it seemes that joining this guild is the best way to do it.

Can you wield a blade?:Indeed, not as good as an warior but my skills are growing.

Are you a capable builder?:Yes i am a great builder.

Are you an archer?:No, i am afraid that the art of archmanship is beyond me.

Any special skills?:I am good at dircting people to the right side.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Of course i have faith. Aeriel is our saviour. She granted us gifts of great power.I fell like its my duty to Aegis to convert people from evil things to The paith of light.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will teach others of the light that Aeriel provides and the power that the ascended have. And when the need arises i will grab my sword and charge into battle for Aeriel.

((you cant stop worshiping iblees if you start, thats powergaming))

((you cant stop worshiping iblees if you start, thats powergaming))

ooc:(Actualy i was gonna infiltrate your guild and it seemes it didnt work out:P.)