The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Well Martin was alive for most of my bio until he died and became Sage Arcadius

((Even though Martin and Sage Arcadius are played by the same person, they are not the same person in game.))

Brief Character History: I grew up on a farm with my parents, a fairly basic halfling life, by the time I turned twenty I wanted some change, so I set out to join the Holmes. I worked there for about three years, I made many good friends there, but one day my life was changed drastically, here is the story of how it happened:

T'was a beautiful sunny day, I was going about my usual patrol of the streets when I heard the screams of an elf, running quickly I caught up to see that the elf was tied up and being dragged along the road by orcs. Going into the trees I made haste to get in-front of them, as I stepped out of the greenery I noticed that an old friend of mine was there too, Vargon, as I started to say "Halt!" the orcs merely pushed by me, I continued to try and stop the orcs until we got to the walls of Sanhar where they threw the elf into a cage. I, seeing no other course of action, punched one of the orcs and tried to lead them all away from the elf so he may escape. I failed, before I even got to the Holmes base I was shot down and torn limb from limb... it took me at least thirty minutes to finally lose consciousness and fall into the black abyss that is death...

I awoke what felt like years but may have been just seconds later, as I slowly regained my memory I started to wonder how I could possibly be alive, the answer came instantly, I wasn't. ((at this point I edited my skin so it was white and i rp'd like a ghost for a while, wandering aimlessly, not speaking.))

After days of wondering I noticed that my spectral feet had carried me back to the Holmes base. It seemed for some reason my old friends could see me, they were greatly dismayed. Eventually we headed to Oren under the shade of night and went to the chapel, where we found my friend Vargon again, he had been waiting. He said he could bring me back, and, seeing to better solution, I agreed.

It took hours, but it worked, I was alive, there were some changes, my hair was lighter, my skin paler, and most of all, I felt an odd power within me. I traveled far and wide searching for answers as to why I had been spared from death, I started to fear I would never find an answer, but just when I was going to give up I saw a preacher, speaking of a deity called Aeriel, his words touched me, I knew my purpose.

And now I wish to serve Aeriel in the only way I can, by joining the FOA.

((Alright, since I dont really understand what powergaming is hopefully this bio was free of it, if it has some in it I beg you to excuse it so that I may join your ranks.))

Character Name (I.C.): Lyle Greenburrow

Character name (O.C.): Dr_Lyle

Race: Halfling

IC Age: 24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Preacher as I lack skills in battle, considering a sword is about the same height as me and a bows pull back weight is about the same as mine.

Goals in the FOA?: To help defeat the undead and do my best to aid the ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: Attempted to save an elf named Alkenaar by leading the orcs that captured him away, thats how I got eaten, later I found him and healed him of being possesed and showed him the light, helped multiple people as a holmes (cant remeber specifics) and last but not least I rid the FOA recruit Krashiun of demon that possessed him by destroying the evil gem he carried around.

Have you done any bad deeds?: As I am the interrogator for the Holmes, some of the things I have done may be seen as bad, but no, nothing that is truly evil.

How did you hear of us?: I spoke to the FOA Recruit Krashiun who said I would be a good addition.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Of course I am, they are the bane of all life and bringers of evil, they have caused far too much trouble and must be exterminated at once.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I do not use weapons, my only weapon is my eyes. (Rp weapon so if im doing anything serious I roll out of 20, also one must look into my eyes for it to have any effect.)

Are you a capable builder?: Only basic shelters.

Can you wield any other weapons?: a fishing rod.

Any special skills?: My eyes.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain.: After speaking with Krathiun and reading about Aeriel my faith has been greatly increased and I think it is important for all others to be as enlightened as I am, so yes of course I will spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will assist in the fight against the undead using my interrogation skills and diplomatic abilites, I will spread the word of Aeriel wherever I go and will help with the struggle against evil wherever it may lie, in the smallest squabble to the biggest war.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you see me as fit to join yer ranks.

Sincerely,

Lyle Greenburrow

Alright, i completely redid my bio, i hope there isnt any powergaming in it, if there is please tell me where and how to fix it, my only wish is to serve Aeriel.

Ah, good to see all of you Followers of Aeriel again. I have just returned from a long pilgrimage. (Had some...technical difficulties leading up to the long process of getting money for and purchasing a new computer.) I cannot wait to see all of you again and to meet some new faces. If it isn't too much hassle, would anyone be able to fill me in on what's happened since...around the destruction of the undead keep after the cake party? I would appreciate it, and no need to go into detail, just the large events and changes within the Followers of Aeriel and Aegis as a whole. Thanks!

Brief Character History: I was in the FOA when it was called the UAC before that i was a ranger in kal menor and before that i was a explorer trying to make my way around aegis.

Character Name (I.C.):Gamil_Zirak

Character name (O.C.)Spychicken956

Race:human

IC Age:64

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Soldier

Goals in the FOA?:Destroy the undead and help protect aegis

Good deeds you have done?:I've helped progress the FOA when i was in it and i have attacked the undead on many occasions

Have you done any bad deeds?:not that i can remember

How did you hear of us?:I was in the FOA before

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:yes because they have terrorised my people and aegis far to long inspirering to much fear and doubt in our minds

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):bow but i have no level in it because i have been getting killed to much to get one.

Are you a capable builder?:yes

Can you wield any other weapons?:yes

Any special skills?:nay

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:yes because she has helped us through the hard times and people have drifted away from here

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:i will help rid the world of the undead

Brief Character History:

What is Jay past? Explaining it would take time, however, its fulled with pain. When he was growing up, Jay's parents will killed by the undead. When he was 13 he started learning the art of the blade. He had then strives to learn of ways to become better, to become like his family, A Knight. When he joins as a squire, his knight was killed. He then goes on a voyage to the Keep of the Ascended to seek the ways of someone that can advice him. Soon he would go on to leave Oren to create the Imperial Coalition, seeking to destroy the undead. The peek of there power to help ends at the battle at occured tonight (9-26-11). He leaves as they dont want to take part in war anylong......seeking, to kill the undead.

Character Name (I.C.):

Jay (Old names are Squire_Jay, IC_General_Jay)

Character name (O.C.)

Da_Emperors

Race:

Human

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

FoA Soldier, i will preach in the ways for sure. but i have no rest till every undead is killed.

Goals in the FOA?:

To destroy the undead. thats it.

Good deeds you have done?:

Creating the Nation of Imperial which seeked to kill off the undead.

Support villages and people near his imperial.

Fighting at the large battle tonight as a commander (9-26-11)

Serving Oren for some time.

Pray to Aeriel.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

I dont think i have.

Except.....i couldn't save all of my men at the battle today, many died..

How did you hear of us?:

I am a friend of the FoA....I have heard of you from the battles i have fought in.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

I spend my whole life to kill them off. A few minor reasons include the dead of my family. The large reasons are i will not and can not see people suffer across Aegis. I feel if i must leave imperial to stop the undead then i have to.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

Sword (was 30 but it gltiched after the bugs with skills...idk now.) Lieu. would be my rank.

Are you a capable builder?:

yes i believe that i am

Can you wield any other weapons?:

I don't prefere any other weapons, i use bows for hunting.

Any special skills?:

Command, i am a Commander as i have proved with the Imperial, however i cant go down that path as i want to join the FoA

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes, i have all the faith. The Great Sages have advized me towards this path. I believe them and the cause of the ascended/aeriel. I must join and i will spread the word of her

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I plan to help in all ways i can. Attack the undead, protect the unprotected, spread the word, work as the ascended ask. Do what i must.

(( New application I hope it's almost good enough. ))

Brief Character History: Greetings my name is Raick, I wish to join the FOA and help destroy the undead and rid them from this world. My story is very long and I'll shorten it, I lived in a small village with my friend Rhisereld, we did what friends normaly do for each over caring and keeping an eye on each over. All was good until Rhisereld was corrupted and turned against me by the undead. leaving me alone and without an house after they burnt down my house they ran away with Rhisereld my dearest friend to corrupt her with they evil ways. I live on to fight the undead to this day. I've seen them destroy relationships such as mine, lives, homes even attack the great citys. The more foul deeds they do the more people realise the threat they cause to our world. I was in Al'khazar when the undead attacked and called down lighting and fire and burnt the great gates and burn the buildings within the walls. People of all strengths came to Al'khazars aid but many were seriously wounded, during the battle I and a few others tryed to get to the top of the hill were the undead was attacking us from for they got a good line of sight at the city from there. I managed to get up and I charged the undead but he was very powerful and struck me with lighting through my armour then blasted me of the hill, luckly there was some people which helped me and brought me to their house were they helped me recover from my wounds. They were very nice and I thanked they greatly for they help. This basicaly covers it up to now. I wish to help you fight against the undead and stop these attacks against our great kingdoms. If you let me help you I promise you I'll fight with all my strenght and wits

Character Name (I.C.): Raick

Character name (O.C.) Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age:38

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to be a soldier for I'm more skilled with a sword.

Goals in the FOA?: MY goals in joining the FOA are to achieve a high rank, obliterate the undead and redeem myself from bad deeds I've done in the past

Good deeds you have done?: I've help my friends and strangers, giving them food and shelter when in need, I also bought a house for a new friend and I've help the Oren guards caught a criminal

Have you done any bad deeds?: I've done bad deeds but nobody can not have done something bad by accident or intended. I've stolen a bit of coal, food and got into a fight with a guard and others bad deeds that I cannot recall, I wish to be redeemed.

How did you hear of us?: I heared of you by general talk and from the building in Al'khazar. I believe you are fighting for the right cause.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I fight against the undead because they are monster that should not be a part of this world, I've seen the things they've done and the people they've corrupted and the damage they do this world. They corrupted my Rhisereld and many other innocent people.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I fight with a sword I practice daily so I stand better chance against undead. If it's required I'll pratice to use other weapons. (( Level 32 swordsmanship ))

Are you a capable builder?: I'm a capable builder but I would not trust myself with any grand things.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No I don't know how to wield other weapons but I can learn how!

Any special skills?: I have to special skills I know of.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel for Aeriel will help us always, I'll preach Aeriel to others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I wish to serve the FOA to help destroy the undead and correct what they have wronged. The Ascended and Aeriel will help us rid these foul monsters and repair our world.

Hello everyone.

This entire post is OOC, for the record. As you may have seen in Ascended RP, I will no longer be here. This does not mean the FoA has to die. I encourage you to get together and keep this going. You were a fun group of people to RP with, and it was a joy to lead you for the time I did. I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do, and with the rest of your lives. If you want to get into contact with me, please send me a PM. I will happily keep in contact with you. If you want to continue this guild, and you are a part of the current FoA, you are more than welcome to use my format on the front page.

Farewell, lads and lasses.

Well, now with Blaedr and the sages departure, we have all the more reason to keep this group going. We have to do it not only to spread the word of Aeriel, but also for the Sages, and especially Blaedr. We cannot let all of their hard work go to waste. I myself am a terrible leader, at least in my opinion, but someone must take charge and we must keep the Followers of Aeriel alive.

For Blaedr!

((Awesumninja that skin was not for you lol))

The FoA is haveing very hard time because of the Sages leaveing to unknow lands please join and help us protect Aegis we need to show aeriel that we can fight for our selfs

Well well well....Abeam FTW.....What who said that?

Also I'd be more than happy to help the Guild I helped build up so long ago when I RPed as Sornof. So I started a new guild but we can possibly work something out together. Maur, you and Abeam need to contact me and we can talk OOC about this because I don't want to see us die...EVER.