February 22nd, 2014

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

The North

Socari's Northern Expedition Crew

Event Location:

Fenn

The North

Summary:

Lord Mage Socari has devised a theory on the plans of those of the North. On his last expedition to the North, he heard a Harbringer discussing of a large army somewhere in the North, waiting to be awakened. Among their conversations, he also heard of a Tree that lies underneath the water.

Socari, hearing this, remembered something that matched the description lying somewhere on the ice-shelf of the North. In response, thinking this discovery might stop the rise of the armies, he has gathered a group of adventurers, scholars, and defenders from all around Anthos.

The event would begin in the Land of Fenn, where Socari would have his crew begin loading the boat. As soon as the boat and crew were ready for launch, they would set off for the North. But, due to whether conditions, they are forced to beach the boat miles before the suggested location. They would wander onto the land to make camp for the storm when a mist would roll over the lands.

At a later time that night, the sound of cracking would be heard as their boat would suddenly be sunk in the frozen waters, floating down to the bottom of the ocean. Without a boat and limited supplies, they must make their trek across the North together to find the ice-shelf...

... but there is still not guarantee that this discovery will save Anthos.

Concept Images/Screenshots

[spoiler]

baldwin-zeigler-expedition-ship-1901.jpg

HMS_Pandora.jpg

snowy_mountains_by_artek92-d323u5a.jpg

Other Information:

The group going up would be mostly consisting of non-fighters. So, all I ask is for an abundance of RP compared to PvP.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Indeed. We would need Event Team's aid for the emotes, of course. But, we would also need their help in causing problems along the group's trek [Attacks, Fatigue, etc.] And, aside from that, we would also need their final ruling on if the Tree would in fact help stop the armies rise.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

The only things we might need built would be the boat to get us there and the campsite at the North. Aside form that, everything else should be fine.

And for actors, yes, as previously stated above.

Good work. Hope to see this happening.

+1

Also, can you be my sexy secretary for a while, I think I need one?

This proposed event you claim that you have the power to influence the outcome of the entirety of the antagonist in one single expedition that you don't even know where you are going. You want the event team to 'rule' on the outcome of the tree and whether it will literally grind our activities to a halt. We have our own plans in conjunction with what will be our end and to my knowledge they are nothing like this. You hope to instill so much faith in the teams that they will strike down the antagonist in a single expedition.

This proposed event you claim that you have the power to influence the outcome of the entirety of the antagonist in one single expedition that you don't even know where you are going. You want the event team to 'rule' on the outcome of the tree and whether it will literally grind our activities to a halt. We have our own plans in conjunction with what will be our end and to my knowledge they are nothing like this. You hope to instill so much faith in the teams that they will strike down the antagonist in a single expedition.

Well, let us get some things straight, first.

First, I did not know that going to this Tree on a tip from another event would "grind our activities to a halt". I am simply doing what my character would do with said information RPly.

Second, going to the Tree doesn't have to stop the armies rise completely, if it even remotely contributes. Saying that I wish to stop all of your work is quite insulting when I am only going off of the knowledge I attained through RP.

Third, all I wished for was to create an event that had an actual RP background and that might help in changing the course of this war, not winning it in one day.

That is all I have to say to this, and I'm sorry if my plans "ruined" anything else that the Antagonist have been vigorously planning.

The North isn't accessible via boat unless you wanted to do a wall scaling event. namely do to the frozen wave surrounding the steep cliffs/giant sea monster.

So you would probably want to work out how a boat would develop into actually getting into the north. Also are you talking about the tilted tree on the glacial formation in the middle of the north?

The North isn't accessible via boat unless you wanted to do a wall scaling event. namely do to the frozen wave surrounding the steep cliffs/giant sea monster.

So you would probably want to work out how a boat would develop into actually getting into the north. Also are you talking about the tilted tree on the glacial formation in the middle of the north?

My bad for misunderstanding the boat's arrival. During the event of which I RPly learned of the Army and Tree, we arrived upon a boat on the ice-shelf. I'm unsure of how they did this, but I would be fine with conducting a wall scaling event alongside it.

And for the tree, no. The Tree is located on the ice-shelf that surrounds the North. PM me if you'd like any more information. :)

There is a rather unknown way to access the North via boat, in fact its something a few people have witnessed already (thread is Northern Expedition) . But regarding this I'll have to talk to Timelord_lalve, as he is the creator of said Trees. He's also a harbinger which helps.

Aah! So you want to take part into the event I make? Because it's about a tree but -more- too. It's not under the water and more inside a Ice Castle where the event will be.

I already have like three groups of players which attend, I would love to if you will be my 4. group.

Send me a PM and I could tell you more!

Moved to denied Events. New Event has been suggested and accepted by op.