The Dragontail Pirates

MC NAME: Saluka16

RP NAME: Robard von Craw

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Robard was apart of the Lumi'drim for four years back in Anthos, working alongside of his father. Robard knows how to take orders. Years ago Robard worked for the Oren Royal Navy when he was just 7 years old, working as a cabin boy. Robard worked his way through the ranks until the Royal Navy came to an abrupt stop.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ONBOARD: Master/First Auxiliary Officer (of course ballistas as there are no cannons)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Well naval rp has always been fun for me and there just isn't enough on lotc and this seems like a good opportunity.

I think  you created a new position that you are now ACCEPTED to be

MC NAME: gigirocker1

RP NAME: Samson Curses

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Samson was born into a crew, his father the captain, and his mother at home, considered a "Land lover".  He loved fighting and blood shed. All he would do was watch the pirates fight and loot,  but Samson was always in the back. Until he was 24, he left because he thought he could get more respect from another crew. He noticed he lacked minas, so he figured that the crew would be a good way to earn some more minas, and do the thing he loved which was fighting.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:  This seems like a good role for my character, and also it's a pretty awesome sounding group! :D

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Crewman

ACCEPTED

Oh, yes and since we do not want to be affiliated with a kids' show, we are changing our name. The new name will be: you get to decide. I want you guys to suggest new names for the crew since we are not the kids' show Dragon Tails. Best name wins! I am the judge!

We could be

The Shacklers Revenge(boat name maybe)

The sea scorpions

The iron blades

The sea-bearers

Captain Chopper approaches the pirates Captain,

"I want teh have a word wit yeh..." he says, his eyes narrowing softly.

((We should talk RPly, got some stuff to say))

The Lords of the Coasts maybe?

Don't have it be a name that we make, have it be a name relating to the captain, just like how the flag would be related to how the captain looks. (A specific feature, or ideal).

We also may want to create a proper guild post soon and/or edit this one so that it's more appealing to the eyes, and makes more sense.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.