An End To The Conflict

Blundermore

The staff from what I've seen have tried to provide other options, but the players don't accept that, instead in order for that to be a thing the players will need to make new things to do themselves. And we can't do that when everyone just keeps on fighting the same war for all of time. 

There's nothing aggressive in my post, at all.

Block caps, jumbo red text, exclamation marks? I know you didn't mean it that way but it could easily be taken as aggressive.

Block caps, jumbo red text, exclamation marks? I know you didn't mean it that way but it could easily be taken as aggressive.

Are stop signs aggressive? They're large, red and contain jumbo text to emphasize a point.

Fair enough, BUT SURELY YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH?

Only if I was trying to be offended.

we don't need anymore of this ******* conflict. one of us needs to simply wisen up and stop attacking the other nation over whatever petty things are going on. I admit that this is the case.

But why don't we? Because temp map RP is futile. We'll have these items, this map, these cities, for another few weeks, and then there will be a new map with new possibilities, and presumably less war because of more risk. Why didn't oren go all out 24/7 raids during early 3.0 or 2.0? There was simply much more at stake than losing your capital in "The Fringe" when the new map wasn't due any week now.

RP will get better with actual incentive, which Telanir and Arzota and Kowaman and the rest of the wonderful techs have worked hard throughout the past year or so to create. For some awful reason we have these forum denizens that cough up threads screaming "the end is nigh!" or "rp is dead!" or something insipid and unfounded like that. Just wait for 4.0 like the rest of us, it's due towards the end of June anyway.

History goes through long periods where there is no peace and everyone is miserable, I say deal with it

History goes through long periods where there is no peace and everyone is miserable, I say deal with it

*gasp!*

"He's a necromancer, sir! He rose the post from the dead!"