Dissenters Of Blood (Dread Knights)

Eleatic

DKs have been EXTREMELY Inactive due to vacation. We will be returning to activity soon. Excuse our abscense.

((Would it be possible for a dread knight not to be bound by metal armor? Perhaps a powerful form of cloth woven into metal armor? Like a robed set of plating whit no helm but a scary cloth hood?))

((Would it be possible for a dread knight not to be bound by metal armor? Perhaps a powerful form of cloth woven into metal armor? Like a robed set of plating whit no helm but a scary cloth hood?))

((No.))

No. Dread Knights are Iron. 

I'm so sorry for my lapse in reviewal, accepted. Please add me on skype. We can meet in roleplay.

Four broken and ill horses stand on a cliff, six more behind, and two before them too. Struggling to carry the weight of the horde. One of the Knights at the head whips the reins, and an ear-gouging screech echoes past the land.

Night descends, the horses, the knights are nowhere to be found. Three corpses lay spattered  with heads chopped off, and bodies disemboweled, unto the ground. Crimson seeps into the earth, and the bodies are just so being reclaimed by the earth as maggots devour their entrails.

The Dread Lord looks at his horde of Armor, now stagnant in an empty field. Some dead oxen are around them, though not grotesquely disfigured, he observes his knights, doing a form of roll call..before he growls, a cruel and metallic shriek beginning from his helm

“Where is Elbent?”

download3.png

MC Name:

Hydra98

Character Name:

Raidriar

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):

Yep

I want to become apart of your group because:

My char was a cultist from when augor was DL and I want to come back since now they are active

What can I bring to this group?

I can bring interesting RP as a DK because I used to be a cultist and I know how to RP dem because i am best tin man

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?

Of course :D

Time zone:

EST

Also i would like to ask if an exception could be made since i know all the DKs and we are all friends from augor time as dread lord I also have a skin which would be used for it.

No. Dread Knights are Iron. 

((Would it be possible to wear robes/cloth over the metal plating to give the look of a wraith?

((Would it be possible to wear robes/cloth over the metal plating to give the look of a wraith?

Dude, why not try to be a wraith? Plus DKs don't have any magical potential. They are unable to cast spells of the like. You can just dress as a wraith, y'know, minus the necromancy part.

But ya, you can obviously put robes over a dk if they were big enough.

Dude, why not try to be a wraith? Plus DKs don't have any magical potential. They are unable to cast spells of the like. You can just dress as a wraith, y'know, minus the necromancy part.

But ya, you can obviously put robes over a dk if they were big enough.

Wait...i can RP a wraith? How...

Wait...i can RP a wraith? How...

Oh.... Well...... So basically you become a Necromancer and from there on there's chances of becoming a wraith.

Oh.... Well...... So basically you become a Necromancer and from there on there's chances of becoming a wraith.

...Well Geo will never let me learn necromancy so that idea is down the drain. -_-

...Well Geo will never let me learn necromancy so that idea is down the drain. -_-

((This thread is for DK discussion only, back on topic, people!)) 

((This thread is for DK discussion only, back on topic, people!)) 

Agreed...so what exactly do cultists do? Do they stick together do they have a base/place of operations? Like what benefits would i gain from becoming a cultist?"

Agreed...so what exactly do cultists do? Do they stick together do they have a base/place of operations? Like what benefits would i gain from becoming a cultist?"

Essentially none. We usually end up immolating(not in the antag way, burning alive) our cultists.