Dissenters Of Blood (Dread Knights)

Eleatic

MC Name: _Kraal_

Character Name: Kraal

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): [Nope]

I want to become apart of your group because: “Because my past resides within this group, and I wish to continue helping the group I had quarrels with in the past.”

What can I bring to this group?: “Strong enforcement and a wide variety of knowledge”

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? ((Yes)) “Of course I can”

Time zone: ((EST))

Accepted, m80. I'm with family for the next few days, so I'll RP with you when I can. Ask watyll to add you to the Skype.

MC Name: visualjaw

Character Name: Hjerim Vhark

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes, but I'm happy to settle for a cultist for a while.

I want to become a part of your group because: In search of new experiences and different types of RP after a number of years on the server, this anatgonist faction is something I'd love to be a part of to truly strike fear into the hearts of players.

What can I bring to this group? I am a very experienced RP'er and back in ol' Aegis I roleplayed frequently with the Undead faction, a similarly evil group. I believe I can truly make the Dissenters of Blood a name to make every man shake in his boots.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I can, otherwise I probably wouldn't have lasted so long here. 

Time zone: GMT + 0

MC Name: visualjaw

Character Name: Hjerim Vhark

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes, but I'm happy to settle for a cultist for a while.

I want to become a part of your group because: In search of new experiences and different types of RP after a number of years on the server, this anatgonist faction is something I'd love to be a part of to truly strike fear into the hearts of players.

What can I bring to this group? I am a very experienced RP'er and back in ol' Aegis I roleplayed frequently with the Undead faction, a similarly evil group. I believe I can truly make the Dissenters of Blood a name to make every man shake in his boots.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? I can, otherwise I probably wouldn't have lasted so long here. 

Time zone: GMT + 0

Accepted. Add me on skype, it's on my profile. I'll induct ya soon.

MC Name: Greenpelt201345

Character Name: Weston

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):Yes, but I'll stay a Cultist until more spots are open.

I want to become apart of your group because: Because Ive always played the good guy. So playing a villain type character would be a new and intresting experience.

What can I bring to this group? Good RP, perhaps light hearted humorous moments (Not too much, but enough for a evil group).

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Yes, many times on my dwarf Ive had to explain something in RP or OOC, but I always try to explain nicely even when the other person is not.

Time zone:
EST

YIj586Q.jpg

While the Elves and Druids fight over petty nuisances, it appears the Dread have been even more productive in their endeavors, Elbent and Scylla began works of the Torture Chambers on this Elven day, and much to their surprise, had finished it within the day as well. What devious intentions now brew in the Damned?

"This is only the beginning of our work, Brother.. Let us continue, let the cultists rest, and bring forth any deemed worthy of joining us. This place shall prove to be their proving ground."

((Thanks to Kraal and _cnrhgrty for the build))

MC Name: Xiryks

Character Name: "Red"

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to become a Dread Knight, to open up more experiences for me and my character

What can I bring to this group? Sexy Australian Global Moderator, who pretends he is mature but totally isn't. Oh, and I'm quite chill.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Pfft no... I mean, yeah totally.

Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Accepted as cultist for 3-4 days for further reviewal. Please re-review our lore if any part of it is insufficent for your plans with your character so you can retract attempt at application, or choose to remain as such.

((Sorry guys, with 4.0 coming up, I decided to PK Weston, Im replacing him with a dwarf in 4.0, but good luck with the guild!))

((Sorry guys, with 4.0 coming up, I decided to PK Weston, Im replacing him with a dwarf in 4.0, but good luck with the guild!))

((Oh cripe, I didn't see your app. Sorry about that, man.))

MC Name: Greenpelt201345

Character Name: Weston

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):Yes, but I'll stay a Cultist until more spots are open.

I want to become apart of your group because: Because Ive always played the good guy. So playing a villain type character would be a new and intresting experience.

What can I bring to this group? Good RP, perhaps light hearted humorous moments (Not too much, but enough for a evil group).

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Yes, many times on my dwarf Ive had to explain something in RP or OOC, but I always try to explain nicely even when the other person is not.

Time zone: EST

Accepted as a cultist. I'll add you to the chat, add me on the skype.

MC Name:

Areontrade

Character Name:

Nonya Bis'nus

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):

No

I want to become apart of your group because:

I don't.

What can I bring to this group?

Cbyering

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?

No, i'm an arse

Time zone:

'Murican Eastern

MC Name:

Areontrade

Character Name:

Nonya Bis'nus

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):

No

I want to become apart of your group because:

I don't.

What can I bring to this group?

Cbyering

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?

No, i'm an arse

Time zone:

'Murican Eastern

Aladeen'd. 

MC Name: Arelalith

Character Name:  Thoran

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): No.

I want to become apart of your group because:  I feel I could help out as a cultist and bring more havoc and evil to this world.

What can I bring to this group?  Decent roleplay, alongside contribution to the expansion of the Dissenters of Blood to a household known name.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?   Yes, I've had many experiences where I've had to help out others in roleplay situations, primarily in the High Elf community.

Time zone:  JST