The Covenant Of Mar

Malgonious

Za'goth gazes out from Sarrowglek, the fortifications complete, Mar growing at a rapid rate, all is going well for the Covenant.

"We're finally doing it... father.."

Za'goth would then click the aged chest close, having taken the old uniform out.

"Mar, has arrived."

Za'goth nails the Crusade of Retribution declaration onto the Cloud Temple.

"It's time for arms, brothers...  The Society will be brought to justice."

Pidephius walks amongst the city and gazes upon the Covenant of Mar, "Per'aps we mah hahv er'selves a new Teu'onic Order... Or teh will die like teh young'uns teh are... Poor lads..." He speaks as he brushed through the dust path, the soft tapping of his cane echoing throughout the alleyways before disappearing into the shadows.

Valkelm Za'goth Unkai gazes over the many new faces of his city.

"My people, for so long have we watched the walls of many a country... So long, have we longed for a place we can truly call our own.... We've been treated as the second-rate foreigners for too long now.  Now, my people!  Men, women, and children!  Gaze upon the glory that is our own city!  Marvun, my brothers! 

Za'goth signals for the flag to be raised, signalling Mar's claim of the old Raine Academy, and official transformation into Merithic.

"Glory to Merithic and it's children," the proud Valkelm would say loudly, from atop the former Academy.

*Echos can be heard across the city,*

"Glory to Merithic, and Glory to Mar!"

*A letter is sent to the leader, sealed with a Clover emblem* "The lucky band of fellows would like to speak to the leader of this so called Guild, to discuss a friendship between our guilds." *A smiley face is drawn at the bottom above a Clover*

6zTAqWk.jpg

Pierce Tundark

*Valkelm Za'goth opens the letter of which had arrived late in the day, he reads it over.*

"Very well,"

*He would write a response to the letter, and have it be sent off.*

"Very well, send a detachment of your finest soldiers to Merithic, and we'll chat."

Signed,Valkelm Za'goth Unkai,

Leader of Mar

Vanguard Branch

Habrunn Starbreaker burns all teh posters.

((Sorry to post OOC-ly here, but I gotta give it to you, the Covenant of Mar has been exceedingly well active and thriving with member, aside from that, studies have gone down for now and I would like my char to rejoin Mar, he goes by Alciel now, do I still need to apply again?))

Alciel thinks about his times at the Covenant with a smile, "Good times..." He says as he ponders whether he should rejoin the Covenant as he walks away into the hilly regions of Athera a.

Shreck throws the scroll away, muttering; "Hurhurhur, dey wull awl bi flat zoon...."

Thórvárdr Fáoláin. Chieftan of an old Nordic clan smiles as he takes a look at the note, he shakes his head. "Mure loike tha' covenenant of edge if ye' ask meh." He rips the note up and leaves it to rot upon the ground.

((Sorry to post OOC-ly here, but I gotta give it to you, the Covenant of Mar has been exceedingly well active and thriving with member, aside from that, studies have gone down for now and I would like my char to rejoin Mar, he goes by Alciel now, do I still need to apply again?))

Alciel thinks about his times at the Covenant with a smile, "Good times..." He says as he ponders whether he should rejoin the Covenant as he walks away into the hilly regions of Athera a.

((Come send me a bird IC'ly, we'll gladly accept ye' back.

*Za'goth Unkai would continue productions on the Citadel of Mar, it nearing completion, he'd send word to the different Orders to send a Representative of said Order to erect a room for the Bloodsworn, Vanguards, and Shieldborn inside the Citadel.*

Alice pins up a note by the gate in the city. "Hope they see this." She snickers.

The note reads

-----------------------

"Check out the Temple bulletin."

(( LINK ))