Eseeria Aengul Of Gateways

Booklight12

Used to be on the wiki, so I must be outdated once more. 

I feel ya, Heero always corrects me on stuff cause wiki would say what I said at one point, but the wiki has changed like a thousand times on the same stuff.

@Kaun .

The monks are seen as only doing healing. I forgot to mention it prior though monks patrons do focus on every aspect of the soul, the patrons mostly just fixate the monks to use it as healing though they work with the soul.

I'm a Monk too ttwesten :P I know a fair bit of what they do. But overall, the Triumvirate only deals with the Balance of Souls, not the Realm itself. Eseeria is simply here to attempt to keep a Balance overall. Here and there things will go bump in the Balance, but big changes such as Iblees nearly wiping out the entirety of the Descendants, she will intervene to keep the Balance. Otherwise, she will not do very much other than give the Connections to the Celestial Magic.

Could I ask why does the Aengul need to delve into the art of souls?

Could I ask why does the Aengul need to delve into the art of souls?

I'll one up you here Evark. Why do the Cloud Temple Quadrumvirate delve into the workings of souls? That's Aerial's domain you silly jackwagger.

You have Tahariae Clerics, Xan Clerics. Hell, even Creator Clercis to a degree. There can be multiple instances of something that perform the overall task. Reserving it to one thing solely is just silly.

She will not balance the entire world, she simply attempts to keep the Balance among the Mortals as much as she can. She will not allow the absolute destruction of Good or Evil in the Mortal World. There are two separate councils for both. As well, Aenguls and Daemons having children, they have always been able to, it's why some are older than others, and Tah and Xan are brothers.

Tahariae and Xan aren't brothers. I didn't even know Aengul's and Daemons could reproduce.

I'll one up you here Evark. Why do the Cloud Temple Quadrumvirate delve into the workings of souls? That's Aerial's domain you silly jackwagger.

You have Tahariae Clerics, Xan Clerics. Hell, even Creator Clercis to a degree. There can be multiple instances of something that perform the overall task. Reserving it to one thing solely is just silly.

I was not just referring to the reason why the "monks" work with souls or the patrons of the matter in the comment above. For a reasoning it has a blueprint of the body making it easier to heal upon given a source of information. I understand that other "beings" focus on working with souls and even some magic doing such is well. I am just stating that working with the "soul" can be considered a powerful art and wondering why such an Aengul as Eseeria would need to use such an art when other possibilities can be easily ruled out. Though going to "Aerial's domain" of working with souls I would have to mark you off with this part, though if you want to discuss that it will be done through a private message, not here.

The only issue I see with this lore is the way she acts toward the human world and intervening if it falls out of balance, which I am pretty sure Eshtael the Aengul of Balance already does if it is /heavily/ needed

Why another Aengul? Why not a Daemon, majorly lacking in them to be honest. On the Aengul side we have; Aeriel, Eshtael, Gazardiael, Nemilsae, Tahariae, Wandering Wizard, Wyrvun, Yeu Rthulu and Xan. Then on the Daemon side we have; Dragur, Iblees, Matzli and Apohet. 

Tahariae and Xan aren't brothers. I didn't even know Aengul's and Daemons could reproduce.

I believe that might be a fault on our part. Kaun would know more about that portion though so if we are incorrect about what we looked up we will surely change it :P. Though, I personally see it as the two create the other aengul or daemon together and they are children in a way but not in the same way mortals really can relate to or even explain. As then we would have to go into how teh aenguls or daemons are created after the first wave of them that were created by the creator. I don't think we should get too far into lore in this one though. Since it simply raises more and more questions. Though it's more of a flavour text to explain how she came to be. If the aenguls/daemons come about a different way though i'd be willing to it with Kaun as it would be completely our fault for having misconceptions with the lore for Aengul and daemon birth. But for now simply see it as I stated above, they don't physically mate but rather create the offspring themselves. Though for reproduction section, there are aengul and daemon that have children with mortals, as that is the only way Ascended for example are able to ascend needing aengul or daemon blood. Though it is more of an OOC thing than IC thing it's still in lore having higher beings produce children with mortals so i'm sure it's possible.

The only issue I see with this lore is the way she acts toward the human world and intervening if it falls out of balance, which I am pretty sure Eshtael the Aengul of Balance already does if it is /heavily/ needed

Why another Aengul? Why not a Daemon, majorly lacking in them to be honest. On the Aengul side we have; Aeriel, Eshtael, Gazardiael, Nemilsae, Tahariae, Wandering Wizard, Wyrvun, Yeu Rthulu and Xan. Then on the Daemon side we have; Dragur, Iblees, Matzli and Apohet. 

I will answer these two together. She doesn't directly interfere with the realm and cause giant large attacks to tip the balance, but as all other Aengul she gains followers who do her tenants and spread the neutrality of man. And not tip it too far to one side as some holy or evil folk may blindly follow the other and if the balance is tipped the world will go into chaos. Though as the aenguls and daemons had done back in aegis and interfere if the balance is tipped too far. Maybe not in such a way as that but rather in different forms besides attacking pew pew. This also goes into Sky's question. She wouldn't really even be an Aengul or Daemon but similar to the aspects be more of a neutral aengudaemon, though she interacts with the world more similiarly to Aenguls than Daemons. As Daemons interact with mortals in a much stronger sense and tend to think themselves higher beings, and are a bit more abrasive. She is neither good nor evil, much like Aenguls can be "Evil" technically and Daemon could be "Good". Though I do hope you see what I mean no? If that didn't clear it for you two. Reply again or add me on skype where we can discuss it in more detail. My skype is Booklight12 .

-Edit For roxses part, like the other aenguls and daemons they can have similiar goals infact I am sure there are a plethora of similarities within the number of aenguls and daemons that exist in the seven skies. But these are simply the ones that effect the mortals now. Much like Aspects wish for balance and the triumverate wish for balance. But it is a different balance. Aspects wish for balance in nature, and the Triumverate and Eshtael may wish for balance in a different manner and they do it in seperate ways. So it's similiar concepts inwhich they go about their beliefs. But in differ in the way they approach it and the deeper meaning as to why they do it and how much they effect the mortals. Eshtael for example only effects the world if absolutely needed. Eseeria effects the world by gathering mortals and getting them to effect the world for her.

I'm sorry to say this lore is Denied.

From the story of the Aengul, there are too many details done, even about Daemons and Aenguls of extreme power that can have children.The magics are as well quite powerful, and quite difficult, if not impossible, to create in a reasonable way in game. A few many other things as well, which can be said if asked.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know these other reasons, as well as what you think would help this lore to improve it.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know these other reasons, as well as what you think would help this lore to improve it.

Let me try to go a bit further then. Some of these might be seen as minor, but together with all the others it reached a denied vote.

First of all, this lore is not for one Aengul, but it also means the existence of an Aengul of Life, and a Daemon of Death. Creating Aenguls and Daemons normally isn't easy to get accepted, but creating two with extremelly powerful types are even harder.

You say they had a child, which has never been confirmed or denied (between Aenguls and Daemons in their form, which might not even have a form).

From Dark and Light it became Neutral. That doesn't make much sense to then say her job is to Protect the Home, but this isn't very important.

She wrote a book with Immortals.

She has great influence with other Immortals, which means she's extremelly powerful. Even saying she learnt of the creation and destruction.

She is Neutral yet will place a hand in mortals afairs.

"In the Mortal World, Eseeria’s rules"

You mention a council of Aenguls and Daemons, this isn't known to exist or not.

She is Neutral, says one can't do things to break the balance of good and evil, yet does not allow the calling of higher being for malevolent intentions.

Eternal Guidance

This allows talking to dead characters.

Also makes a whole problem of, again, how souls behave. There are already two places where souls reside, the Ancient Plane where the greatest souls get stopped before they head to the afterlive. This even adds move confusion as now a new Aengul has power to ignore both a Daemon and an Aengul (Aphotep keeper of the spirit realms and Aeriel, soultaker).

Eseeria's Sight

You can not just go somewhere in a non physical form and look around. It's both powergaming and impossible to represent in MC.

Passage

Basicly the biggest problem here is who controls these and what they are used for, and so on. This expecially in a magic that while is suppose to be neutral, pure and simple is good.

Let me try to go a bit further then. Some of these might be seen as minor, but together with all the others it reached a denied vote.

1First of all, this lore is not for one Aengul, but it also means the existence of an Aengul of Life, and a Daemon of Death. Creating Aenguls and Daemons normally isn't easy to get accepted, but creating two with extremelly powerful types are even harder.

2You say they had a child, which has never been confirmed or denied (between Aenguls and Daemons in their form, which might not even have a form).

3From Dark and Light it became Neutral. That doesn't make much sense to then say her job is to Protect the Home, but this isn't very important.

4She wrote a book with Immortals.

5She has great influence with other Immortals, which means she's extremelly powerful. Even saying she learnt of the creation and destruction.

6She is Neutral yet will place a hand in mortals afairs.

"In the Mortal World, Eseeria’s rules"

7You mention a council of Aenguls and Daemons, this isn't known to exist or not.

8She is Neutral, says one can't do things to break the balance of good and evil, yet does not allow the calling of higher being for malevolent intentions.

9Eternal Guidance

This allows talking to dead characters.

Also makes a whole problem of, again, how souls behave. There are already two places where souls reside, the Ancient Plane where the greatest souls get stopped before they head to the afterlive. This even adds move confusion as now a new Aengul has power to ignore both a Daemon and an Aengul (Aphotep keeper of the spirit realms and Aeriel, soultaker).

10Eseeria's Sight

You can not just go somewhere in a non physical form and look around. It's both powergaming and impossible to represent in MC.

11Passage

Basicly the biggest problem here is who controls these and what they are used for, and so on. This expecially in a magic that while is suppose to be neutral, pure and simple is good.

By this, which I forgot to clearly define in my google document, the other two seemed to be that to her, as one cared for Life greatly, the other for Death.

2 Forgot this one as well, by this I meant to explain that she was simply raised, not really born by them. They taught her all she knew.

Her job is to Protect the Home, but by this she must also protect the Home of Good and of Evil, thus where her Neutrality comes in.

4 The other Immortals are other Aengul and Daemons, should have clarified that, my mistake. They wrote this Book to teach Mortals how important and essential the Balance of Good and Evil is.

She has a lot of influence with other Aengul/Daemons because of her ability to open and close Gateways at will, even the ones between Realms. As for the 'Creation and Destruction,' you may have misunderstood that part, not sure. That bit means she knows what Creation is like, and what Destruction is like, which she sees both as necessary, furthering her view as Neutral.

She is attempting to keep the Balance in the Mortal World, while still being Neutral as much as she can. In dire circumstances however, she will be similar to Eshtael, and intervene herself.

7 I more of meant that as simply a large group who don't want her messing with things.

'Malevolent Intentions' to her, is upsetting the Balance. Something as, a Being of Light nearly eradicating all Evil with Aengulic powers, or an Undead nearly wiping out the Mortals with Iblees power.

In this, as I did not know that originally, most lore such as Aphotep is not very open and seen. However in the instance like this, she does not ignore them, more of has permission to open the passage and allow the Soul to aid the Mortal. However I can see the issue with returning characters, I have a small idea on how to fix that, but it will take a little bit to figure out.

10 Valid point, I'll ask booklight about that one later, as it was one of his ideas for spells in the lore, may be able to make it more RP friendly and non powergaming.

11 These would essentially be Portals that the maker must have an extreme connection to. Though, I can see the issue with a hundred of these things floating about... A regulation on the total amount that can exist in the Realm would probably help there, and maybe make it need a lot of energy and time preparing, as well as materials to create. 

I'll think a few things over, also if you have any suggestions for this, I'd love to hear them, however you don't have to if you don't want to, all feedback and ideas are welcomed, but not required.