Energy Throwing Magic Idea.

ninjaclimb1

I'd suggest fleshing out the lore more because right now it seems a bit cliche. I'm not sure how I feel about your idea at this point in time. I'll check back later to see if anything has changed.

Evocation already covers this as you cannot finely shape the elements and arcane energies.

-snip-

With release of magic you are allowed to RP it however you want, so are fine to shape rock ducks with earth evocation. Also, with conjuration during the mat times you were able to shape it into more defined things. But yeah, this sounds familiar to Arcane evocation. If you want really you could learn arcane evocation and tell others it's not arcane evocation ICly, as you can really call anything or say anything comes from anywhere ICly. 

With release of magic you are allowed to RP it however you want, so are fine to shape rock ducks with earth evocation. Also, with conjuration during the mat times you were able to shape it into more defined things. But yeah, this sounds familiar to Arcane evocation. If you want really you could learn arcane evocation and tell others it's not arcane evocation ICly, as you can really call anything or say anything comes from anywhere ICly.

I meant if it was being used for combat. Non combat it doesn't matter imo

Pyrokinesis which is a Psionic class, in other words.

I tried to put the idea out there years ago, and they wouldn't have it then. But maybe if you refine your parameters and seek some wisdom on the subject, I will back you. What do you know of Psionics?

Example: 

It is not a void magic it is in a bloodline but random people can learn it if taught.
Edited by Questions

Auras? This is basically Arcane Evo but teacher- taught, not voidal and the aura colors represent different things...

Auras? This is basically Arcane Evo but teacher- taught, not voidal and the aura colors represent different things...

out of all unlocked magics Arcane Evo should be teacher taught. Half the people using it don't actually know what it is. ahah.

But yeah. This is Arcane Evocation which already exists except your version allows for one-shotting individuals which is OP.

No more locked magic. -1

However, you could do this to a less OP degree with arcane-evocation! Good luck! 

This is essentially arcane evocation. Stick on the server a bit and find out more about the magics already, then propose an idea, if you still feel the urge to do so. Trust me, you will thank me for this advice later.

I'm sorry to say this lore has been Denied.

One of the main reasons is it's great resemblemse to Arcane Evocation, and of course it's great overpower.