New Character: Serpention [Sounds Like A Superhero]

Dragonslayerelf

Character Name
Nicknames:N/A
Race: Dark Elf

Description
Height: 6'0 (average 2 blocks is roughly 6.5ft)
Weight: 159 lbs
Body Type: Thin
Eyes: Red
Hair: Reddish White - off white
Skin: Ash Black
Markings/Tattoos: Scratched out eye
Health: Missing an eye
Personality: A very serious but likeable person, and is always obsessed with death, and a bit crazy about it...
Inventory:
Further Details:

Lifestyle
Alignment*: Evil, Nuetral
Deity*: the Daemons
Religion: Daemon
Alliance/Nation/Home: N/A
Job/Class:
Title(s):
Profession(s): Cultist, Enchanting, Stonemason
Special Skill(s):
Flaw(s):

Maaaaaaagiiiic
Current Status: An unknown user of dark arts
Arch-type: Evocation (Fire and Lightning)
Sub-Type: Conjuration (Morphon)
Weakness(es):
Strength(s):

Current Spell(s): Fireball, lightning strike,do a barrel roll

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Using magic, if needed knives
Trained Weapon[s]: Magic, knives
Favored Weapon: Magic
Archery: N/A

Biography
Parents: dead
Siblings: dead
Children: N/A
Extended Family: dead
Pet(s): dead [possibly undead later on]

History

Serpention was always doing things he shouldnt, and saw a great appease in death. He once trampled the flowers in his yard just to see them die. One day the town he lived in was attacked by a small group of powerful mages. He was brought to a tower, where he was told to stay, and he watched the death and destruction and was smiling. He had never seen so much death. He loved it. Serpention, after the battle was over, saw a mage who would become his teacher in the days to come.

The Mage, Stepho, taught him the art of Arcane Magic. He was also taught the basic spells such as basic lightning and a basic fireball, but the lessons he thought were the best were the lightning magic ones. He always looked at the living thing he was to drain of life, starting with a flower and working his way up, and before he did anything he thought "What would this look like dead." By the time he had been able to kill a bear his master was getting old, and could no longer get as much out of blood magic as he used to and sometimes he didn't have enough strength to finish the lesson. His master was nearly dead of age and Serpention, being now able to kill a decent sized human, was able to complete his final lesson. His master said "Your final lesson is this: kill another experienced mage." His master got all of his arcane defence spells prepared and then they had their magic fight. An unintentionally shot bolt of ice, which was summoned to block a spell, took the hit and it kept on moving. The ice bolt cut Serpention's right eye before it was blasted to pieces. After that they kept on fighting, and Serpention used the distraction the mistake created to his advantage, using the opportunity to shoot a lightning bolt which struck his master square in the chest.

His master's final words were "You must make a new cult of dark mages" before succumbing to the lightning bolt. Afterwards he had traveled the length and bredth of the land searching for the prime location or realm or something until he came across Athera, which he found to be a perfect site for his nefarious deeds. He thought "I will get to know the people, the culture, most everything and then find the perfect location to house my cult." and that is what he will do.

Him on Imgur

Pretty spooky huh >:]

http://imgur.com/ggYEwH1

Is this ok App team? I didnt plaigiarize definitions :P

Edited by Dragonsalyerelf

Sorry to cut it to you mate, but necromancy and blood magic are locked magics, meaning someone has to teach you.

YOU CANNOT LEARN NECROMANCY OUT OF THE BLUE. Sorry, but you must either learn from others or void that part of your char.

Sorry to cut it to you mate, but necromancy and blood magic are locked magics, meaning someone has to teach you.

So i cant have my evil necro blood magic character :[

Can i find someone to teach me then? But then how in the world will i know where to find them? I cant just ask "Wheres the nearest necromancer hideout"

And i fixed it. Any more complications?

That's the hard part. Maybe join a cult and rise up from there. 

Find out ICly. 

The learning is the fun part.
The using is the plus.

Samething with other magics. The learning is always fun! It's a blast and a great feel of RP progression.

Yeah.. I guess.

Though people will see it as cheap as you have learned these magic without RP.

Because some people bust their rump practicing, and seeing you not lift a finger in just making yourself that high of a mage would upset them.

Though that's my input.

I don't care, really.

Though it's fine.

Yeah.. I guess.

Though people will see it as cheap as you have learned these magic without RP.

Because some people bust their rump practicing, and seeing you not lift a finger in just making yourself that high of a mage would upset them.

Though that's my input.

I don't care, really.

Though it's fine.

Well, i was already a mage with a bit of experience on his back seeking to learn Necromancy and Blood Magic! So i think i will still have that shared experience minus already knowing arcane magic. Also my next character is going to be a Kharajyr - what da hell do they do.

Message me the questions and I'll answer them for you.
Ask them ALL
Even the questions on Khas'.
Ask magic ones, too.
Or add my skype (on my profile)

Another thing about the cults, there are various ones around. They may seem either inactive, nonexistent or few of members, but there are actually quite a handful of us. However, we tend to be secretive and stay in the shadows, most of the time. Trust me, if you look hard enough, you will find us.

Another thing about the cults, there are various ones around. They may seem either inactive, nonexistent or few of members, but there are actually quite a handful of us. However, we tend to be secretive and stay in the shadows, most of the time. Trust me, if you look hard enough, you will find us.

Exactly how hard to i have to look? I do have a missing eye so looking really hard might be really hard itself for me :[

As a teacher of necromancy, you hereby do not have it.

Well if i find your group i shall be your padawan :P

You would need to look for a sufficient amount of time.

Also, learning necromancy is pretty tough, even when you find necromancers. One guy I know had to wait 2 IRL years… so yeah...

You would need to look for a sufficient amount of time.

Also, learning necromancy is pretty tough, even when you find necromancers. One guy I know had to wait 2 IRL years… so yeah...

sheesh! so until then i fetch the wormwood leaves and the frog wart right?