[Revamped] The Salvian Peacekeepers

Republic of Salvus

Name: Elias Riverton

(MC Name): Ulitma Prime

(Skype Name): Lee Velocity Young

Race: Wood Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: To serve and protect the citizens of the Salvian Republic.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Already am one :D

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes, I vow to protect the people of Salvus as a peackeeper, even if it may be at the cost of my own life.

Accepted. Welcome to the Peacekeepers.

Name: Duncan Novak

(MC Name): DivineRain

(Skype Name): Rain

Race: Human

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: A friend told me to join Aenthos or mjsc10

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I will protect till the day I die in battle.

Name:Anunda Gimbletoon

(MC Name):Beeflover112

(Skype Name):Aleksy Siek

Race:Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?:I feel like a war is brewing between the orcs and the rest of Athera,so I want to defend the greatest city in all of Athera,Salvus

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?:100%yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: without thinking twice,yes

-Anunda Gimbletoon

Name: Duncan Novak

(MC Name): DivineRain

(Skype Name): Rain

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: A friend told me to join Aenthos or mjsc10

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I will protect till the day I die in battle.

Name: William Allen

(MC Name): snowyknight141

(Skype Name): snowyknight101

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I would like to join the peacekeepers to protect Salvus and to secure that it's fate does not end in the same way my village did. (My village was distroyed by an army of undead)

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I am already a Citizen of Salvus

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes of course!

Name: Hobs Gullyworth

(MC Name): Treshure

(Skype Name): jason.trackter

Race: Farfolk

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I have reunited with David Campos, pledging my sword to his cause.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes.

Name:

Drikk Frostbeard

(MC Name):

ChAz7_MaN

(Skype Name):

You guys already have it.

charlieedwardscott

Race: 

Dwarve

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper.

"I 'ave traveled te' lands far 'an wide, I 'ave come inte' situations where I could nae protect those close te' me. So I intend on trainin' hard with ye' men an' gatherin' the strength which is needed in a warrior like myself."

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?:

"I already am one."

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?

"Aye, I would risk me own life before another in many an occasion. I intend on protectin' te' people who 'ave accepted me."

Application

Name: Sterben

(MC Name): The_Epic_Potato

(Skype Name): The_Epic_Potato (Black and white picture)

Race: I am of Aldunian or "Half-Elf" deceent

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I am in search of a suitable guild and to become a guardian, I will use my skills to smite the Daemon Iblees

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do.

Jacque wonders why Salvus won't just join Oren..

Menithrian, on the eve of his second ideological exile, leaves to hear of this comment, and smirks. 

"This be a question that could be answered with an entire book and a plethora of speeches, but I nay have the time or ink to produce such. So, make do with this, friend:

Under Oren, Salvus would no longer be, for its independence, neutrality, peace and Enlightenment would be compromised. Then, it'd be another fledging shell to install a regiment, and hold yet another bloated House - vying to flap at its allies to gain a more favoured place in court. But, I respect humanity, and treat Orenians as cousins, all the same. I may not like what my family does, but they still be family; of humanity. I am blessed that Oren has given us the same respect in return; we are much more common than different." 

Name: Crescentia

(MC Name): Starwright987

(Skype Name): andrewtech101

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Well, I'm searching for work of some sort, and the Republic of Salvus seems like a fairly nice place to live. I'm alright with the bow, and I think I could be a fine peacekeeper with some training.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do vow to protect Salvus's wonderful citizens.

Name:Anunda Gimbletoon

(MC Name):Beeflover112

(Skype Name):Aleksy Siek

Race:Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?:I feel like a war is brewing between the orcs and the rest of Athera,so I want to defend the greatest city in all of Athera,Salvus

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?:100%yes

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: without thinking twice,yes

-Anunda Gimbletoon

Name: William Allen

(MC Name): snowyknight141

(Skype Name): snowyknight101

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I would like to join the peacekeepers to protect Salvus and to secure that it's fate does not end in the same way my village did. (My village was distroyed by an army of undead)

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: I am already a Citizen of Salvus

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes of course!

Name: Hobs Gullyworth

(MC Name): Treshure

(Skype Name): jason.trackter

Race: Farfolk

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I have reunited with David Campos, pledging my sword to his cause.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes.

Name:

Drikk Frostbeard

(MC Name):

ChAz7_MaN

(Skype Name):

You guys already have it.

charlieedwardscott

Race: 

Dwarve

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper.

"I 'ave traveled te' lands far 'an wide, I 'ave come inte' situations where I could nae protect those close te' me. So I intend on trainin' hard with ye' men an' gatherin' the strength which is needed in a warrior like myself."

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?:

"I already am one."

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?

"Aye, I would risk me own life before another in many an occasion. I intend on protectin' te' people who 'ave accepted me."

Application

Name: Sterben

(MC Name): The_Epic_Potato

(Skype Name): The_Epic_Potato (Black and white picture)

Race: I am of Aldunian or "Half-Elf" deceent

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: I am in search of a suitable guild and to become a guardian, I will use my skills to smite the Daemon Iblees

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do.

Name: Crescentia

(MC Name): Starwright987

(Skype Name): andrewtech101

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Well, I'm searching for work of some sort, and the Republic of Salvus seems like a fairly nice place to live. I'm alright with the bow, and I think I could be a fine peacekeeper with some training.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: I do vow to protect Salvus's wonderful citizens.

Name: Silv'ar Vanguard
(MC Name): SeventhCircle
(Skype Name): Pokemon1389
Race: High Elf
Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Because I seek to protect the ideals and action's of the people of Salvus.
Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course

((NOTE: I messed up and deleted the post I made before this is the clip-notes version if no one saw it before I messed up and it is necessary to get accepted I will go back and rewrite the original, just pm me if so.))

Name: Silv'ar Vanguard

(MC Name): SeventhCircle

(Skype Name): Pokemon1389

Race: High Elf

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: Because I seek to protect the ideals and action's of the people of Salvus.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Of course

((NOTE: I messed up and deleted the post I made before this is the clip-notes version if no one saw it before I messed up and it is necessary to get accepted I will go back and rewrite the original, just pm me if so.))

Name: Aphelion Dalvengyr

(MC Name): OurWar

(Skype Name): n/a

Race: Human (HeartLander)

Why is it that you wish to become a Peacekeeper?: The reason I wish to become a Peacekeeper is To protect the weak, and to bring justice to those who do evil.

Are you willing to become a Salvian Citizen?: Yes I am.

Do you vow to protect the people of Salvus as a Peacekeeper, even if it may be at the cost of your life?: Yes, I vow to protect the people of Salvus.