The Siegrad Warehouse

Raomir

The Siegrad Warehouse

Established by Lord Barbanov

Led by the Ruthills

The cries of the poor commoners could no longer be ignored. Day by day they grew louder and louder, until even the good Lord Barbanov heard them. Being a fair, kind and honorable person he immediately established the Siegrad Warehouse. As the news spread, armies of commoners from all over the North flocked to the Warehouse, looking for a good paying job. And as they received their deposit chest, they knew they had found it!

The Siegrad Warehouse is built upon the principal that every man and woman is good at something and is therefore valuable to Society. Keeping this policy in mind, the young Robert Ruthill set out to make the most productive Warehouse in the entire region. He standardized chest names, organized the wares and introduced the 'bond' system of payment. With these new changes and improvements, the Siegrad Warehouse was gathering more resources than ever before and paying more people than was ever thought possible.

-How it Works-

• Find Robert Ruthill, or send him an application requesting work at the Siegrad Warehouse.

740c30458a67da5c51b71e2cdb5ae9bb.png

• Upon being hired, you will be given a chest with a number on it. This is your 'deposit' chest.

ea0ccda1e088c89bb87de737f9b385ae.png

• Gather ANYTHING and place it in your deposit chest.

78ea200523c7cc24f0e129361b073927.png

• On Sunday, your Deposit chest shall be emptied and in it you will find some Mina Bonds.

87ebfba587e99c1f6167e0d8c5875a47.png

• Remove the Mina bond and make your way to the Lord's Fort. As you enter the courtyard, take a right and you will find the banker. Here you may exchange your Mina Bonds for real Minas.

f055600e68255f63d545bd9613ee9f40.jpg

•  (( To sell your Mina Bond you need to enter the number corresponding to your note. If its a 50 Mina Bond its 1. If its a 20 Mina Bond its 2. If its a 10 Mina Bond its 3. If its a 5 Mina Bond its 4. Then, depending on how many of the bonds you wish to cash in, you enter that number with a minus in front of it. In my case I had one 50 Mina Bond. So I would've typed in, after right clicking the slab; 1 and then -1. I would've gotten 50 minas then. Easy! ))

71d54f8c4f40beb711a857783ccf8ef1.jpg

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name:

Time Zone:

-RP-

Name:

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!:

Roster

Chest 1: Delvin

Chest 2: Gregory Fletcher

Chest 3: William Agnew

Chest 4: Darren Armas

Chest 5: Roric Volik

Chest 6: Rudi Lupin

Chest 7: Horik Volik

Chest 8: Dain Stormcrow 

Chest 9: Rorislav Crowevich

Chest 10: Connell O'Kar

Chest 11: Ecthallion Atreides

Chest 12: Brenton

Chest 13: Available

Chest 14: Available

Chest 15: Lucius B.

Chest 16: Available

Chest 17: Available

Chest 18: Available

Chest 19: Available

Chest 20: Available

Chest 21: Available

Chest 22: Available

Chest 23: Available

Chest 24: Available

Chest 25: Available

Chest 26: Available

Chest 27: Available

Chest 28: Available

Chest 29: Available

Horik looks at this new news with a smile on his face as he rubs his beard, "Nay, da Lord never fails da sdop amazing me vid his ideas!" He walks off to go perform his military duties.

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name: Preatorlupus

Time Zone: GMT 0

-RP-

Name: Lucius Banesbrook

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Yes.

-Application-
((
MC Name: spintecatoru
Time Zone: GMT +2

))

((-RP-))
Name: Gregory Fletcher
Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Yes, I live in Siegrad.

-Application-
-OOC-
MC Name: Endeavour
Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)
-RP-
Name: Delvin
Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: I 'ave a tent, and am tryin' to make money to get a 'ome. So yes, I do live in Siegrad.

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name: jamyei

Time Zone: GMT

-RP-

Name: Horik Volik

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Aye!

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name: Origin_Lark

Time Zone: EST

-RP-

Name: Dain Stormcrow

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Yup

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name: cmf95

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

-RP-

Name: William Agnew

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Yes.

-Application-
-OOC-
MC Name: SortedJarhead
Time Zone: -6
-RP-
Name: Darren Armas
Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Yes

-Application-

-OOC-

MC Name: Hammer4_

Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

-RP-

Name: "Meh name is Roric Volik, ser"

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: "Aye, I do"

-RP-

Robert walks around the warehouse, placing various materials into their respective places. After he is done organizing this week's hull, he opens a chest which has a couple stacks of crisp new Mina Bonds. Reaching in, he picks up some and then walks downstairs. Walking from chest to chest, he places a certain amount of Bonds into every chest. After about an hour, he is done and retires to his quarters up on the mountain.

All applications above this post are accepted. You have all been assigned chests! If you are having trouble/problems please contact me. In addition, the Roster has been created.

Rorislav finds some random person to write for him.           

MC Name: ryanheff74

Time Zone: EST

-RP-

Name: Rorislav Crowevich

Do you live in Siegrad? This is a requirement in order to be hired!: Da

-RP-

Robert sits in his chair, shifting through reports of praise and congratulation regarding the success of the Siegrad Warehouse. After an hour of reading, Robert places the reports into a chest and locks it. Standing up, he walks over to a nearby chest full of Hay Bales and begins to remove them, shoving as many as possible into a bag. Walking down the Siegrad road, he makes his way to the Cloud Temple auctioneer where he leaves some Hay Bales to be sold so that the working masses of Siegrad could be paid. As he makes the journey back to Siegrad, he can not take his mind off of the staggering amount of commoners and poor people in Siegrad. He remembered what Mister Varodyr told him, about taking only what you need and giving 'Society' the rest. The idea struck him very strongly and it stuck. The Warehouse was Robert's way of giving back to the 'Society'.

Upon his arrival to Siegrad, Robert puts a piece of parchment on the front entrance of the Warehouse.

To all Warehouse Workers and potential Warehouse Workers.

After some time spent thinking I have come up with the notion that there is a need for an additional day of collection. The proposed day would be Wednesday, in addition to the current Sunday.If you belive this to be a good idea, please write your name at the bottom of this sheet.

Signed,

Robert Ruthill