[Complete][Auction] Recipe: Sword Of Thorns And Tome Of The Tinkerer

MajesticOwyn

A bird is sent out to all major and minor settlements in Vailor, bearing the Orvari smithing seal; a flaming hammer and anvil. The text below would be simple, cleanly written, and easy to read.

The Bloodborne Metalworks, situated in the Caliphate of Khalestine, is holding another auction. This time, we have two rare and highly valuable items. First off would be a recipe for the Sword of Thorns, an interesting and rare blade that only a skilled woodworker could hope to make! 

TpCa2e9.png

Bidding for the Sword of Thorns Recipe starts at 8000 minas. The buyout has been set at 20,000 minas.

Next up we have a Tome of the Tinkerer, chock full of knowledge for both your aspiring and mastered Tinkerer alike. This item is being sold by my lovely lifemate, Ketiley of Orvar, but any questions and bids you may have may be accepted by me!

Bidding for the Tome of the Tinkerer starts at 1000 minas. The buyout has been set at 5000 minas.

Place your bids, but please specify which item you are bidding for, and the amount you are offering. Happy bidding!

"Sword of Thorns is ****, don't buy!" shouts Constantine.

Ciri politely raises her hand, staring forward with no amusement in her demeanor "1000 for the tome."

((I heard the Sword of Thorns was removed from the nexus menu itself, even if you have obtained the recipe. :/

((Hmm, is that so? I'll have to ask an admin then..))