leave your username: RedTheMagician  Rp name: Red Heron

your skype name: dark_rednightmare

and if you have team speak: Yes I do

I wanted to join cause WHY NOT and PLUS need the roleplay xD

Accepted thanks for joining we will add you to the chat

Username:  AmossTheWhite

Skype username:  nathan_barnett 

I don't think my mom lets me talk 2 strangers,  so maybe ts for me

I want to find my parents who were kidnapped by halfling raiders + i neeed 2 hide away from the ry0th... (Agent 69)

Username:  AmossTheWhite

Skype username:  nathan_barnett 

I don't think my mom lets me talk 2 strangers,  so maybe ts for me

I want to find my parents who were kidnapped by halfling raiders + i neeed 2 hide away from the ry0th... (Agent 69)

Well dont worry we use a group chat and we hope to help you find who kidnapped your parents you have been accepted welcome we will add you to the group chat once i added you on skype ;)

username: draeren

skype name: mister_sinister1998

i have teamspeak

i want to join because orcs killed my family and i have been wanting to kill ever since

(also this looks rly cool xD)

You have been accepted but you wont go by yourself we are brothers once you join so we work together with our problems.

name: asgodislav "bird hunter" Vorononov

i have this teamspeak thing

i want to join because this club seems like it would be killing stuff, and i like to kill birds, so fo shizzle man! (xd) 

Fizl 'Radoslav' Dankovich
Reptilian

I would like to join as I believe this guild would provide a huge amount of good RP, not only that but I believe it could eventually take over Oren and all of the Elven nations under your leadership. Hope we have a good time xD

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a potential emperor, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Bart. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereo typical ninja merc. If anything, I'll be the one who assassinates the current emperor =D

Reptilian

I would like to join as I believe this guild would provide a huge amount of good RP, not only that but I believe it could eventually take over Oren and all of the Elven nations under your leadership. Hope we have a good time xD

i hope we can make that happen accepted 

Reptilian

Accepted i will add you along with the others once i get on

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a potential emperor, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Bart. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereo typical ninja merc. If anything, I'll be the one who assassinates the current emperor =D

So you joining or you just want to kill me

superAawesome, I recommend you stop with this. Just to start, all of these applicants are memers, or people that find it funny applying to your guild. You also have a lack of understanding of the difference between OOC and RP, which, if you need help figuring out feel free to send me a message! Don't put your real name on a forum post, that is generally speaking a bad idea. I recommenced that before starting a guild you should have experience on the server! Join an already working group to learn the basics! A guild such as this is rather cliche, or, as many people from LOTC would call it, edgy. This guild post is lacking grammar, which is a major factor when it comes to recruiting people as other wise it will look unprofessional. 

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM me!

ShameJax is right. People are just joking around with it a little because it's exactly the edgy things people are always joking about with eachother. If you want you can start playing with me and some friends so we can show you the ropes of the server. Let me know if you are interested. You are very welcome in our group and we can answer any questions you might have. :)

Sorry if you feel discouraged by how we were acting, but we are just joking. The server is a lot more complex than you might think. Good luck!

Edited by Flapman

ShameJax is right. People are just joking around with it a little because it's exactly the edgy things people are always joking about with eachother. If you want you can start playing with me and some friends so we can show you the ropes of the server. Let me know if you are interested. You are very welcome in our group and we can answer any questions you might have. :)

Sorry if you feel discouraged by how we were acting, but we are just joking. The server is a lot more complex than you might think. Good luck!

Thanks i hope wish you luck as well

superAawesome, I recommend you stop with this. Just to start, all of these applicants are memers, or people that find it funny applying to your guild. You also have a lack of understanding of the difference between OOC and RP, which, if you need help figuring out feel free to send me a message! Don't put your real name on a forum post, that is generally speaking a bad idea. I recommenced that before starting a guild you should have experience on the server! Join an already working group to learn the basics! A guild such as this is rather cliche, or, as many people from LOTC would call it, edgy. This guild post is lacking grammar, which is a major factor when it comes to recruiting people as other wise it will look unprofessional. 

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM me!