[Complete][Bounty] Two Basilisks

Nolan_

Wanted: A Basilisk Couple

Threat level: High

Description of beast(s): The couple of draconids are of colossal size with scaled wings of huge proportion protruding from their backs. The Basilisks' scales are dark viridescent coloured with moss tinted wings, it also has rows of sharp spines running down its back. The male one is particularly distinguished by its swollen, sealed shut eye. 

Location: The North East coast of the Duchy of Courland. Rumour has it there nest is buried into the cliffside of the abandoned Saltstone to the East.

Rewards: 1,000 minas. 

"Crews hunting sorted", says Garsto as he hears of this

Rheinallt assembles the Marked Men...

*would look at the note "hmmm this sounds interesting" *would rush off and gather up his awesome deadly weapons and go find his friend Receart to come with him to kill the beast

(( as a note, it is easier for both myself and you if you message me or LemonDroppz in advance if you wish to try and complete the bounty. Just feel free to pop either one of us a PM.))

smiles as he sees the poster, knowing he's the one who did the damage to the beast's eye...

"We'll better g-g-get revenge on this beast a-and attack it again before someone else gets th-th-th-the bounty..."

The crew, was preparing for another attempt to slay these beasts We don't need more men! Would shout Jentos of Blackwood, we need more courage!

Smiles as he bolts basilisk beak chunks to his wall

"The female i-i-i-is gone, now time t-to finish off the male." he says to himself, unleashing a mighty grin...

A reply to all the placards would be attached at the bottom of each; they would read in immaculate penmanship.

"The bounty has been completed and the sum of money distributed to the appropriate people. The Valorian Bounty Board Company brings you this announcement merrily and apologises to all those wanting to hunt the draconid beasts themselves. 

Trade Completed.