- SKILLED IN THE ARTS OF STEALTH

REPLY TO THIS TOPIC WITH THIS, ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE:

Name:

Race:

Purpose Amongst Us?

[Skype]:

[MC Name]:

More Info:

Who: We are a small group of elite assassins, our leader Everick Monogal decided to create this group as he had a thirst not solved by water or any drink, the thirst to kill people. That is why he created Kathrin Leh ((In Common Tongue: Foe's Blade)).

RANKS:

RED ROBES: YOU ARE THE NEW BLOOD, AND WILL REQUIRE TRAINING TO WORK YOUR WAY UP

GREEN ROBES: THE NEXT RANK ABOVE RED ROBES, THEY ARE LEARNING WELL HOWEVER NOT READY FOR FIELD WORK

ORANGE ROBES: THEY HAVE LEARNT A DECENT SOME, AND WILL SOMETIMES BE REQUESTED FOR THEM TO BE SENT ON A KILLING MISSION

BLUE ROBES: YOU MAY TEACH NEW COMERS, THEY ARE STRONG NOW, AND MAY FIND SOME WORK ON THEIR OWN WITH PERMISSION OF LEADER

WHITE ROBES: JUST BELOW LEADER, THIS IS THE FINAL RANK. OTHER THAN THE BLACK ROBE. THEY MAY DO WHAT THEY MUST, HOWEVER RECOMMENDED THEY TALK TO LEADER FIRST

BLACK ROBE: LEADER OF THE GROUP

(( The idea is fine. Rank system is fine too. But i might say that this kind of RP is pointless, cause of monk powers and rp system. Better to make a Mercenary group that would do stuff for money. And combat stuff as well, like, Protecting some Noble person, etc))

(This rp is utterly useless because of the monk system and the rules against powergaming. Sure, the idea is cool and all but it'll never do anything to aid proper roleplay at it's finest. Instead you should consider becoming a mercenary of sorts since that can actually help aid and improve the roleplay experience, thankyouverymuch)

(Also may I add from my roleplay experience with you, you are very much new to the server and do not grasp the concept of when you're powergaming and when you're not)

(( ^ Fair enough, Gus. Let's don't let this RP die.))

Name: Ezio 'Dragonslayer' Darkblade the Fourth

Race: Half Dark Elf / Half Orc

Purpose Amongst Us: To satisfy the voice in my head that tells me to kill my enemies and drink their blood. I wish to be the best assassin there every was so people will fear me! I am very skilled with the katana and throwing knives, my specialities include stealth, poison, backflips, deathcults, demon worship and backflips.

[Skype]: Narthok

[MC Name]: Narthok

Name: Olaf 'Greatspear' Hunlann

Race: Half High Elf / Half Human

Purpose Amongst Us? THE SHOVE MY SPEAR INSIDE PEOPLE'S ABDOMENS

[Skype]: gustav.arentoft

[MC Name]: GusanoArentonio

Name: ???

Race: Half Dark Elf / Half Orc / Half Draenei 

Purpose Amongst Us: *steps out of the shadows clapping* "Heh, not bad kid. Maybe I'll give your assassin group a shot."

[Skype]: dpmagician

[MC Name]: dpmagician 

Name: Lord Khlive the Khonqurer

Race: Unknown

Purpose Amongst Us? To slay and be slain for the guild!

[Skype]: Narthok

[MC Name]: Lordth0mas

Name: Kirito

Race: Human

Purpose Amongst Us? To use my duel swords to get to floor 100 and save my love, Asuna. kawaii

[Skype]: Ioannis

[MC Name]: Ioannis

((And so it begins...))