[Complete][Bounty] Druid Kha wanted for his crimes

Man of Respect

0529bc8f8297562047a2a9362e7e8a56.png

Wanted: A druid kha

Threat Level: Medium

Description: A druid kha with a black fur and blue clothes, red scar on the right eye and blue and black eyes. He's wanted for many crimes such as: Calling an orc a savage beast; being a taaboo to his race; harrassing multiple men and women on the high elven city; stealing babies from their mothers and killing a man of the crown.

Location: This vile creature lives on the druid city and should be the only kharajyr there. Any other druid kharajyr is accepted, but I'm willing to give a bounty for this one.

Bounty: 200 minas

Taynuel frowns as he sees the bounty on his notice board. Calmly, he walks over to it and tears it away from the nail used to put it there, reading it over. After a moment, he makes his way over to one of multiple goats that dwell in the Grove and tears it up, offering it a piece of the remains of the bounty. The goat sniffs at it before turning and wandering off, munching on grass instead. "Huh. Guess that proves it," he muses, heading off to locate a fire to burn the bounty. "It ain't worth the ****."

14 minutes ago, Man of respect said:

125 minas per kill. When he dies, the bounty may be claimed again

OOC: I don't believe there is such a thing as a bounty that repeats. I think that could lead to harassment of the player in roleplay since they'd get killed again and again.  I mean if repeated actions of this justifies another bounty after the original bounty, sure. Never should you assume the monks will revive him. I guess this just seems kind of negative in nature.

Just now, _mkkk_ said:

I don't believe there is such a thing as a bounty that repeats. I think that could lead to harassment of the player in roleplay since they'd get killed again and again.  I mean if repeated actions of this justifies another bounty after the original bounty, sure. Never should you assume the monks will revive him. I guess this just seems kind of negative in nature.

I'm not willing to place a bounty after it's turned in again, but i'll do an edit, sure.

I support harassment of players through repeated killing. Otherwise, you can do whatever you want and get away with it, because we have to assume people die when they die. 

((Please refrain from encouraging others to kill a player's character over and over again, as this could be seen as harassing another player.  Thank you.))

Alright. Thanks for the enlightment. I'll edit it to be one-time only.

*Joor tears this poster down, then throwing it into the ocean.* "Lies. Zap haws been very nice. Fawk whaw ever put thees awp here."

Mukar smiles upon seeing the bounty, his hopes and dreams come true! Though upset it came from the orcs of all people.

Please, check if the post is good now. I don't mind if it's removed if it doesn't looks fitting. Still, if it does, please remove all the ooc comments including this one. ((Or not.))

Just now, Adam_barnett said:

Mukar smiles upon seeing the bounty, his hopes and dreams come true! Though upset it came from the orcs of all people.

Joor looks over to see the old Kha, tempted to kill him and try to claim the bounty before realizing that he'll die of old age before he can. He shrugs and walks off with Guy'ya following close behind. 

Clucking her tongue, she takes the bounty from the billboard, looking it over. "What a shame." She flips it over as she takes a seat, retrieving charcoal from her bag. She sketches a scene of towering trees laden with fruits. 

After a moment of silently analyzing the piece, she folds the paper and tears it to shreds. "Good drawing parchment destroyed by a bloody stupid bounty. A dreadful shame."

Za raises a brow as he manages to catch a look at the bounty. "Dwamn... Dey didn't get Za's good side in dawt poster. Awlso. Where is this Druid city? Za might need to visit et. Awnd Za dawsn't steal babies! Dawt's silly."

"You're all a bunch of sorry *****." Shouts the Ghoul to itself, lifting a digit up with a few metallic clanks to wave it in the air, sighing.