[✗] Hags - Fiends of Blight

TavernLich

A more badass version of frost-witches. Very good.

This is wonderfully written lore but tbh I don't see the need to have this and  frost witches. I'm not saying this is a rip-off of frosties at all, because it's really nice lore but.. not really original enough.

15 minutes ago, someone cool said:

I would want to play this. why does everything have to be et only ******

So people who powergame and abuse can't ruin other peoples experiences. 

Just now, KBR said:

So people who powergame and abuse can't ruin other peoples experiences. 

they would get banned for powergaming anyway lmao so no point

I can see this being great with the Satyr lore, these could very well be the greatest threat to the Satyrs. However please do make a male version of hags, they wouldn't be called hags of course but they would be needed for gender reasons.

2 minutes ago, MaxGemini said:

This is wonderfully written lore but tbh I don't see the need to have this and  frost witches. I'm not saying this is a rip-off of frosties at all, because it's really nice lore but.. not really original enough.

We need this because frost witches are inactive and terribly hard to find in RP, even they admitted to having to rely on OOC to recruit. With this lore, people can just go to a Druid or dryad or whatever and ask for help tracking them, meaning it's much easier to get a hold of them an: actually RP instead of waiting for that frost witch drinking tea in the tavern to come to you.

Yeah....no... Not more things to be evil ;-; make good things. BE GOOD NOT EVIL plus overall these things are very very very creepy!

27 minutes ago, Redxophos said:

We need this because frost witches are inactive and terribly hard to find in RP, even they admitted to having to rely on OOC to recruit. With this lore, people can just go to a Druid or dryad or whatever and ask for help tracking them, meaning it's much easier to get a hold of them an: actually RP instead of waiting for that frost witch drinking tea in the tavern to come to you.

Does this mean it is suggested as an alternative to frost witches? Are you suggesting they be removed and replaced with hags?

5 minutes ago, MaxGemini said:

Does this mean it is suggested as an alternative to frost witches? Are you suggesting they be removed and replaced with hags?

Of course not, though I suppose it would be very plausible given how little frosties there are... But, these creatures are made to be a unique villain wherein they can't really hide nor sneak around like most monsters/ dark mages. They HAVE to RP and ANYONE can RP with them.

EDIT: For example, lots of times you see dark mages/ monsters walking around and drinking tea and acting all merry. You know they are villains in OOC but can't do anything about it since they RARELY get out of their shell and actually reveal their true intentions. And, if you wanna talk to them many of them complain about meta or if you want to find out IG, you have to go around stupidly asking if there dark mages or monsters nearby. "Hey, I'm looking for these Necromancers, know where to find them?" With these creatures, like I said earlier, we WANT you to come to us and RP and we want you to be able to RP as normal people without having to spend a month's worth of RP scheduling help from clerics cuz you know a normal person doesn't stand a chance or getting info to track them down

1 hour ago, Redxophos said:

Witches are not inactive and frankly got plenty of activity, just because you obviously do not see our deeds public doesn't mean we are inactive. We recruit through someone asking OOCly to let us know they are interested yes, that is what pretty much every dark art does for many reasons.

All for this, a good ET creature.

Oh, this is just beautiful!

+1

3 minutes ago, Pess said:

Witches are not inactive and frankly got plenty of activity, just because you obviously do not see our deeds public doesn't mean we are inactive. We recruit through someone asking OOCly to let us know they are interested yes, that is what pretty much every dark art does for many reasons.

All for this, a good ET creature.

we never see you in public, tbh