[Complete][Selling]The Johannesburg Tavern

Wendigo

G_AK_kpusEbZYtJkNRnQtxaI12m2aABxYkkH04EO3yMTkTHG-YnlUPISVl6bGPvpfE9mOosFO2KAcsWfrgoE5LiOywV8t-mWHzwkIMUeD8yDFa3C8MF7s3dCbVJdbX3w3CSDC0an

Fliers spread far and wide from the Orenian Capital, be it by bird or by messenger a pamphlet seems to find its way to every corner of the land.

Situated in the heart of Johannesburg, one of the busiest capital cities, lies a jewel waiting to be taken up. The Crown has decided to sell the tavern situated in the city, it has languished for far too long without a proper owner.

ZIk9r-aK1o5VRebiQmaCJAhbQhh4GeUmnwFxjFe8gKtwNAf-D81PYzYCu_zR4MgQCr7yBtRM3ru_RsgI-8OqJOJxL7Uqh08EDYoqgqgbFnrU6QFDUm3ixm69aty_06IBM1cQr3SJ

The bidding will start at 10,000 as a minimum, each bid must be at least 200 Mina larger than the previous.

~Ruvaen - Head Steward and Court Mage~

king-abdullah-bin-abdul-aziz.jpg

A certain large elf sits in his dining room, contemplating Johannesburg real estate investments.

A sad Francois would ask if five hundred mina was fine

(( What would happen if an Orc bought it? xD ))

"I bought the old tavern in Felsen for 2,300..." mutters Brandon

Just now, Xi'dius said:

(( What would happen if an Orc bought it? xD ))

((i dont the entire orcish race has 10,000 between them

"Ten thousand coins is steep, might as well offer a kingdom while you're at it." Said an elf.

Godric finds this joke quite amusing.

Sylvestre muses, "Nobody's gonna buy it. The crown should sell it to someone who will actively staff it. It's sat empty for years. The people of Johanessburg have resorted to drinking rubbing alcohol, lacking a proper bar to visit..."

Altaron sits in his dye shop, reading the news. Taking a piece of parchment he scribbles a note.

"I, Altaron Stafyr, would take the tavern at two-thousand minas. It has been sitting vacant for a long time and being one of the continous inhabitants of the city, I'd love to bring some activity into it. I am curious about taxation of it though, please inform me in private if that is possible."

"Ten thousand for a tavern is a joke. I'd aim to make money out of this establishment, as would my merchant friends and foes. I will take it for two thousand and two hundred." Mithius declares infront of a congregation of stewards, raising his finger in an authorative manner.

Ruvaen nods to those assembled "One may also note that a prime piece of property in this city is 2500 minas, and that is just a home. Most if not all of those are currently sold. Anything less then 2500 minas is an insult."

"You'll find no honor among merchants, Ruvaen. Two thousand and two hundred is my bid. If you are lucky someone will challenge me!"

A robed dwarf approaches.

"I offer 3 t'ousand mina tu da tavern."