Ivan's Host

trol

“Sagittis Raevirii libera nos Domine”

“Lord save us from the arrows of the Raevir”

lIClgJL.png

Ivan's Host, named for the Raevir Warlord Ivan Barrow, and infamously known during the 15th century for raiding and pillaging lands throughout Athera, now led by Borislav of House Ivanovich, the lord of Vsenk and Tserkov. Ivan’s Host consists of the Vsenkic Peasant levies, Cossack freemen hailing from the Krajian Steppe, and the remnants of the Vilachian Druzhina, who have renounced dreadlandic ties and sworn oaths of fealty to lord Borislav.

He who would swear themselves under Ivan’s Host, and Borislav of House Ivanovich, Write so;

Application:

Godan-given name(OOC):

Given name(RP):

Titles if applicable:

Oath of Fealty:

"I, (_______) swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath."

Application:

Godan-given name(OOC): Vegetarianism

Given name(RP): Svenevitch Romanov

Titles if applicable: Chief Steward of House Ivanovich

Oath of Fealty: 

"I, (Svenevitch Valaditch) swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath.

4 minutes ago, L0rdB0rd said:

((Nathan barnett starting a new guild, good job!))

((ur retarded))

Ivan Jarevic, great great grandson of Ivan Barrow, approves of the hosts reformation.

Godan-given name(OOC): privet

Given name(RP): Ivan Jarevic

Titles if applicable: Appointed Regent of Vsenk and Fastest Man in Oren

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Ivan Jarevic swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath."

Godan-given name(OOC): DeanoBambino

Given name(RP): Artyom

Titles if applicable:N/A

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Artyom swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath.

13 minutes ago, Bunny :) said:

Godan-given name(OOC): DeanoBambino

Given name(RP): Artyom

Titles if applicable:N/A

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Artyom swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath.

14 minutes ago, DPM said:

Application:

Godan-given name(OOC): DPMAGICIAN

Given name(RP): Grigore Vasilescu

Titles if applicable: None.

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Grigore Vasilescu swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath.

16 minutes ago, Fizl / PrivetTovarisch said:

((ur retarded))

Ivan Jarevic, great great grandson of Ivan Barrow, approves of the hosts reformation.

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Ivan Jarevic swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath."

23 minutes ago, Vege said:

Application:

Godan-given name(OOC): Vegetarianism

Given name(RP): Svenevitch Romanov

Titles if applicable: Chief Steward of House Ivanovich

Oath of Fealty: 

"I, (Svenevitch Valaditch) swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath.

Accepted.

Just now, Preliator said:

"I dont approve." says Andrik, King of RUSKA.

"I don't approve." says Aleks, King of COURLAND.

2 hours ago, Fizl / PrivetTovarisch said:

((ur retarded))

Oath of Fealty:

The chat picture was literally a picture of ark, you guys opened yourself up to this by doxing him.

That being said Fizl you'll be banned for 6 months with no chance of appeal for your constant harassment of Ark, you have a long history of harassment and you obviously didn't learn your lesson.

Godan-given name(OOC): Pando_

Given name(RP): Darius Brampton

Titles if applicable:

Oath of Fealty: 

"I, Darius Brampton swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath."

2 hours ago, Vege said:

"I don't approve." says Aleks, King of COURLAND.

"Courland was originally the land of House Vanir, House Vanir is sworn to House Barbanov and Courland is held under the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Also House Staunton being an exiled heartland house has no claim to the throne of the northern kingdoms or the highland people." remarks Viktor Kovachev

Application:

Godan-given name(OOC):  Malgonious

Given name(RP):  Niklaus Polyakov

Titles if applicable:  Strannik of the Host

Oath of Fealty:

"I, Niklaus Polyakov swear fealty to Borislav of House Ivanovich, and the Host of Ivan. In God’s name I swear to keep allegiance and honor the pact of fealty. In battle, in crisis, in sickness, and on God’s wrath shall I uphold my oath."

32 minutes ago, Ended said:

"Courland was originally the land of House Vanir, House Vanir is sworn to House Barbanov and Courland is held under the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Also House Staunton being an exiled heartland house has no claim to the throne of the northern kingdoms or the highland people." remarks Viktor Kovachev

"no one cares" remarks man.

fyodor sits sick in his bed as other men take control of his city, he farts

18 hours ago, Ended said:

*rebels, pledging his loyalty to vegetarianism staunton

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.