[✓] Spinning Wheels (Sewing Machines)

Mullraugh

I don't take credit for the original design of this in Minecraft, but I had to edit it so that you don't need MC edit to actually make it.

So here's your average spinning wheel.

BVIi77b.gif

And here's the minecraft version that I have two of in the server right now

HF2kJDx.png

Naturally, I'd rather use a fence gate and a carpet over top as the body of the spinning wheel, but you'd have to MC Edit the levers on the sides, which is near impossible in the server as a non-staff member.

Now I was thinking this could perhaps be actually made into one of the many crafting stations in the server, but if not, It's always good to have it implemented as official lore canon. 

There really isn't much to explain about it, so I'll keep this post brief. 

I like it!

This is too modern and reflects way too much into the technological progression of Lord of the Craft to a point that it reaches military steampunk at 312 b.C. What's next? Flying airships with atomic cannons?:genuis:

6 minutes ago, Man of respect said:

This is too modern and reflects way too much into the technological progression of Lord of the Craft to a point that it reaches military steampunk at 312 b.C. What's next? Flying airships with atomic cannons?:genuis:

Poor meme

I mean, what purpose would it serve that isn't covered already? Leatherworker can make banners, and archer armour, woodworker can make tents, and I can't think of a real use for this that isn't already covered, unless staff want to remove some crafting recipes from other professions, which I don't see a point in. There's already enough, "Hey, can you make this for me?" RP between soldiers and leatherworkers/woodworkers/blacksmiths.

Looks cool, at least

On 12/22/2016 at 9:57 AM, Rob Boss said:

Snip

Yeah I didn't intend for this to be an actual crafting station, just some proper implemented lore or something.

11 hours ago, Mullraugh said:

Yeah I didn't intend for this to be an actual crafting station, just some proper implemented lore or something.

Ah, right. I suppose, then, it does seem like something we should have dotted around the server

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.