The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Malimom

Mine World Reset

16 posts in this topic

mn.png

Hello, friends of Malinor!

I’m excited to announce a project that has been in the works for a couple months now -- the grand reset of the Mine World. Hundreds of thousands of ores will be reset, and mining will have never been easier.

In order to reset your respective mine entrances, either a PRO or Region Owner will need to fill out a form here. We’re hoping to release this ~48 hours, it is important that you fill out this application at your earliest convenience so that we can get to getting your mines set up. There will be an announcement in-game and on the forums once all of the mines' entrances have been updated. 

Post-Edit: If your mine is not registered and updated, the portal will not lead anywhere and will be rendered useless.

Thanks,

GM Team & Game Dev Tem

xd lets watch the sudden spike in xray ban appeals

I find mining easy, so if you have screwed with my mining gen I will be very sad.

About time!

Great work, guys!

Hmm... I better get my x-ray detection glasses out from under the bed. I have work to do!

This would of been great six months ago. . . Is apart of the project scheduling regular future resets into next map perhaps? It's needed. Great work none the less. <#

Ever since I've mained a halfling I haven't set foot inside a mining world at all

Never really mine but i hope this will bring down the price of iron and the availability of it in shops

I actually had an idea: Is there a way that you can just have all mines automatically reset at a certain time and kick all of the people out of the mining world at that specified time whilst they regenerate? I can provide a skeleton code (since I have no clue about how MC programming works, but I'm decent at Java) and talk to the dev team a bit on my idea for it.