BritBritt

AT Update Log- May

bl6xAMc7hk0iC14u5dWd-JuXua88sYxl23Si21UCJMN15CncPV0XDjAfiwAFo7bv43q3DKaF-7_Z2v6CrPdZnP6Xtf8kVBu5NjPFoxOSpoUhhozT7uLHVWap_wSdsY_rjnEp2mgJ

May Monthly Update Log

AmmXVO_RV0iYin_dIxBTFp-JqFr7pWSJk3CaFZ6Tpfa0UZQ1Hd0bziiL79iWd_HYDLEzmN1rUdbQRPE4M74m-PxcEj_BUVv-a2-N7afvUzTygg2iGxDpvNij0H24ekT-2rgRw0Y8

Director Note|Introduction

|

I want to start this log by thanking RidetheSky and commending him for all his hard work on the application and wish him luck with his LoTC journey and wherever that may take him now. As new Application Team Director I wish to formally introduce myself, hello I am Brit also known as Cosmetology. I look forward to continuing the Application Team’s success and communicating with you all in these months to come. Thank you to those of you have congratulated me and encouraged me upon receiving this position it was very much appreciated and I hope to make you all proud.

|

New Player Data

The month of May continues our trend the most popular race applied to being humans, taking 47.7% of applicants. Elves had followed closely after with 33.2% of applicants choosing to join the mali. Dwarves have seen an increase of applicants this month at 10.7%, orcs at a clean 5%, kharajry also seeing a small increase at 2.7% of applicants, and halflings at .8% of applicants. The race with the most subrace choices remains in the hands of the elves however there seemed to have been more activity in the choice of dwarven subraces as well this month. Wood elves lead the elven subraces once again with 36.8% of applicants, followed by high elves at 20.7%. High elves were also very closely followed by the dark elves at 17.2%. Commonly dwarves with no subrace win the dwarven subrace count however this month 42.9% of dwarven applicants chose mountain dwarves.

Please refer to the graphs below for more data on applicant subraces and racial distributions of applicants.

Spoiler

t4q18xwK8qXlmYnIoUt4YH_1hM6SaF0MIOx8WMo4wq10XpLW_KGbqW97FgEraBEuVipntlO_d90fKjQIaiy_0ZOImhBcJNbV7KTKXp5dq7ZSfTCjUuKo0OVYIfceaVdj2k7a1Gto nnI87WhXlr_vaI3k-taQRrpFVcml2QhnOcpiXXCIGV8FqJV0SNEZ5AAglSX3B7Rju_7HSkLM9jIExkguKMAm0jnNb2CiIcrCWtXKOWP5iOxyGIAtMt9hysDu0jqNrpc56Qm6oqg7 t8K-9ODaPto7LK0-qwP3NpBpV7BXk_pbuOXNNaVeS_CQirk3iKu8Rp1G0wl68yjiunRsLO__fswgsSLHxh8yz1rHcnLwaRcCODUCnVQAe2cjYHjXGorYoNGjuyeW-9YEDJbWMczO Pdl8rFrsuHSs82Nzrzq5PrwGe7hmD7x7_uqDfqOSW6jTDr5QUVsuFwEzG0ICIGSvIXqyU-qrRJSvGxvbRRM7mE_1B-qNFtGm9buh02GNUqm2MghknOGsTpkvUm-3K1P9-njAVXXC _cCAiq0R7UWwZE1Vh-OP-Lfaa_57Uq4zrZEaaIvJj-XASZwvJykSQKaz4PskbikgRd8dVCtCBE5c6LMm3vtG3FvLkuhi7-Y0EfT91hO8xvhYW8LVqW47neubS2HFUPIWc7pwAWtg

There continues to be an increase in applications for May, a total of 488! May’s acceptance rate was 55.4% while the denied rate was 44.7%. A vast majority of applicants were American players at 65.1%, with European players remaining at 32% this month. Oceanic players have totaled to 3% this month.

Spoiler

x5tFD9HNvoMdEPQ4Bnt-tmlxcu0aowO7zNCBTNAgt9AvUThTvX_mmlWs4wEpS5DeVSjczWK293OZF9RXvASUsncEeX1DLrtJQG6aoMcLeCRKKfbzfkdGAgb04-Ycigl5xPhzXtt2

v5e4kBF14u62Ei5xSAQDzaCXgXtuEyHPmIWM5JNnApvzD6ukI3yLeKMdBurKsi0lJy1mNnUTWfwiUF6Awmmw5J7NX2nyNuFf5RylnuulLo6w7AsiJBmJ3JNccvEFjEeZ6t7BErtU

Member Alterations

Clearly this month has been quite a drastic team change, with RideTheSky stepping down and Cosmetology moving up to Director position. This leaves a manager position open and we look forward to promoting the next member who wishes to take on the responsibility together as a team. We have some lovely additions this month with Boruto, Countessem, Jollyb123, Lackless, MadYeAd, and Punisher8817.  We also say farewells to Auric_Saint, EtherealPVP, _Jandy_, and lastly RideTheSky.

7JZV2rdBE6j9JOngAz-v5q2bl87AH27xn_SxH_phc5fNmvBqhvncAJQvWG0z9MFWQNVfaOSIn1uEl_vIxsKKYdvdzLyRqKajPDbRd3uowgzFJv4x87VJ5Ld9iILjMn61-oCGkopmI-Ac5pcakSA1-QWFqWgcJuwbuUsUcNcJUKN5LcTOvGLrAHb9wyDOZ1z0Ygny4ropw4jUgx2FrdhN471-IXJejx0fSiizVhqGkLoG-HkFZ50e5FoTfF5QBN1WLeQSvdkcmNyweidN

ArquZpSz96iMl0IOYJCZfl6j5S8zA701xVoV9DtfU9Y9yOQ_zNRSJCioMF2n2zW5cXdOxPjGL0VmH7b-ZtWOtbVuMotbbOAJpyhem10m4SsEOX9d1pqrNbNNHLfNCuVMxkYstnic0JDa2m6F6HGo4ZTgtnadQyewqmlnvylwIXKBz0RrIQB5DG8_IN0dwxn1BQPEHoghchlL3aahnE5uPIoebRkBSwh6Py3N62N1dvWK9Q_MjZ9evY8JtUn59KLqFJS3TYYqmohqsU2q

BvGzgHQUk2UeipIFwep-41pL0AGVX0toSkZl9VN9d91nIiRw8WFi2vHfa8GaPlcFTwIZolVSfoY_5pJ-0o1uxg2CvrQQHqDxeeiHt0mG6mVf4QmvJ91FdUUdwdNd0jAROjCT-HIc

Team Data

The ever continuing rise of applications has increased productivity quite a lot. Wandering Soul Chat seems to be filled with groups of souls and the New Player Discord activity continues to rise. May’s King of Quota is drum roll please…….a Queen! MyLittleUnicorn takes home the crown and we are so proud of her please show her your support. MickMeist follows after her who then was followed by Countessem and Boruto.

HOp9Na18vb93ewXv3_98dGteu81Vb0v5rcFKsE8WCy1QU_pEGyuxGF0iVVpd2BopqjclbbPEfbJl2A5x85DCIstqM8Wf1DWiT2wjxYltFMDn6WzF8vT2wWxTgpGaKIcVEIdhKBZk

v5BGOvv6V2fwhdj-9a2Yf3odY4DFCIWjG-nO7PwRomW7LDljnzGxiWw35qmVnNB_qbCSF0SveGFpI7UEKWOdqHRZ2pxwQCdf1qYSyuNB3UZTeOtAeWvFkPEX7lAAIO5SgPAW9vMP

Spoiler

sAsO4Ysw82qasMMPccx2E0l5XSZLAAtjLTnHje_AN63xW5Um-uA6geHwjpDMwEvDi8IJBRN6GxJ-2fQAayfTLC5_2N1DkZys3rNRel4oai-f5VrUFaTZz43BkYT5w41DSTQwikNw

Additional Information

The New Player Discord has been removed from project status last month as it is now a running and ongoing source of information for new players. We have received many stewards from nations and cities alike but are still interested in receiving them. Thank you to all our General Helpers who actively help out. Currently the Tailor’s Guild is still in the final stages of production, more information will be released soon. We are still looking for someone interested in reading the New Player Application Video script. Please PM Cosmetology if interested (BritBritt#1506). We also have a new project that MyLittleUnicorn and MadYeAd have taken initiative The Caravan Company|Bellamoor New Player Village, stay tuned for more information on that.

Important Links

New Player Discord Helper Thread:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/170922-new-player-discord-helper-thread/

New Player Discord:

https://discord.gg/eySYjqw

Last Month’s Update:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/172768-at-update-log-april/

Application Team Application:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/378-application-team/

Great work @sporadic

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had some things I wished to respond to that I had not wished to place on the update log itself. 

|

@Medvekoma last month you had made comments about contributing to the Tailor's Guild. Please keep a look at as more information will soon be released, unfortunately I cannot give an exact time estimate currently. 

You also had mentioned getting retention statistics released, please stay tuned as I plan to gather this information and be including it within the update logs. 

|

@Vaynth This is something I am also going to be interested in doing, the separation of the graphs is going to be worked into the next upcoming updates.

As for the Tailor's Guild I hate to remain vague as information is fun to share, but this is going to be spoken about in another post. 

Thank you for the praise each month. 

|

Good job on the first post of yours Brit! I am so excited now that you hopped to the boots of a director, knowing you will lead the team to a bigger success!

Many thanks from me to Sky and those who left the team!

And great work you new ones, of course also older ones!

Let's keep up the good work!

Pink team = Best team!

4 hours ago, _Jandy_ said:

Image result for salute gif

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emoji

Image result for squid emoji

❤️

Image result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emoji

Thats a lot of squids my good sir.

3 hours ago, Sky said:

Gyaradosiclitus 

2 hours ago, Vaynth said:

You're awesome.

QuarterlyTameAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

13 hours ago, MyLittleUnicorn said:

Good job on the first post of yours Brit! I am so excited now that you hopped to the boots of a director, knowing you will lead the team to a bigger success!

Many thanks from me to Sky and those who left the team!

And great work you new ones, of course also older ones!

Let's keep up the good work!

Pink team = Best team!

tumblr_okv4u2aCYT1vjrrpbo1_500.gif

Pink Pink all others Stink~

On 6/1/2018 at 5:31 PM, _Jandy_ said:

Image result for salute gif

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emoji

Image result for squid emoji

❤️

Image result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emojiImage result for squid emoji

I opened this on mobile screw u sir

Good job yay! (but really, people keep saying they're working on the tailor's guild but it's been MONTHS now ? I need minas!)

I count 260 accepted new applications for May 2018, compared to 107 we had for May last year.

You guys are moving mountains and it's been my privilege to work with ya'll. Next step is 300 accepted and 50% increase in retention rate.

58 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

I count 260 accepted new applications for May 2018, compared to 107 we had for May last year.

You guys are moving mountains and it's been my privilege to work with ya'll. Next step is 300 accepted and 50% increase in retention rate.

Could that be influenced by the fact that we were still blacklisted? Or we were not blacklisted at the time?

8 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

Good job yay! (but really, people keep saying they're working on the tailor's guild but it's been MONTHS now ? I need minas!)

I want to apologize for any set backs, unfortunately I cannot change the past but I am here now to move things up in the future. Looking forward to getting you all information on this. 

4 hours ago, Sporadic said:

it's been my privilege to work with ya'll

We very much enjoy working with you too Sporadic ❤️  Thanks to all the hard work you put in for us

11 hours ago, Belestram said:

I opened this on mobile screw u sir

First time I saw that comment I was on mobile too ;w; so much scrolling 

41 minutes ago, BritBritt said:

First time I saw that comment I was on mobile too ;w; so much scrolling 

it's worse on the computer