[✗] [Race Lore] Aquatic Elves

CasualNuker

Not a fan of this. This seems like someone made dark elves but fishes and not spirits. How the **** did the elves go from not having gills at ******* all, to having gills cause **** all reason. Why do they have gills? Did they get a god? Did they get blessed by the water spirit? Not good lore, I don’t think it will stick. We don’t need another elven sub-race

These are legit re-skinned dark elves. No

golden

this won’t get accepted due to the stigma against new races, you should make a culture based off the water but centered around elves.

creating a culture instead of a race would make you work to create a playerbase rather than just give it to players and have it eventually die, like hou-zi and kharajyr

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, a verdict will be given within a few weeks.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:12 PM, ThatFunkyBunch said:

How the **** did the elves go from not having gills at ******* all, to having gills cause **** all reason. Why do they have gills?

extensive inbreeding.

I mean, coral cities is a cool aesthetic, and I think if you could pull it off, a coral-themed build would be pretty excellent. Just speaking from a mechanical standpoint, though,  I think it’s pretty unlikely we’ll get an entire new playable race with water breathing as their core mechanic just straight up. as elves. Policing the potential abuse of that alone would be hell

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.