My Problem(s) With Oren

drfate786

On 7/6/2020 at 6:13 PM, Knightei said:

Dude, the white lotus were chill benders from all four nations who wanted to keep the balance with the avatar 

340?cb=20130111100845

Don’t diss uncle Iroh like that please

White ROSE however was BEFORE cannonism, we killed elves for other reasons.

I am a modern Oren woman and I kill elves, non-canonists, and anime-eye skins for sport. 

I never got these vibes from Oren / human roleplay. Feels more like a hate topic than having anything of substance. 

Cheers. 

On behalf of my crusader role play, the OSL defended the elves more often than not from the monsters that plagued New Malinor with the dissolution of its government and were a beacon of light leading up to the Conclave while the teutonic remnants were busy erping with the populace. At one point we even incorporated elven and kharajyr auxillaries under the Rashidun banner to aid us in our victories. What you perceive as intolerance is actually your own intolerance to our rp, @drfate786. Our strong rp values promote teamwork and brotherly/sisterly comradery without having to bribe young roleplayers with elven polygamy and malinorian gold and i think that’s just something you’ll always be jealous of. 

I have only now taken the time to read this over. Drfate, how severely you must have been wronged by other people to vent such a seething hatred towards an RP construct that calls itself Oren. Whilst nothing is perfect and Oren is definitely not a clean piece of paper, OOC memery and banter have always been part of not only Oren, but LotC.

Deleting Oren won’t solve anything. Because the concept of Oren is simply an idea, that binds players of many colors together. You joined LotC a few days before me, you should have learned by now to take a few steps back and look at it from a more dispassionate perspective. This is not life, nor do our actions on LotC have all so much an impact in our lives (hopefully). I mean, it can be appreciated that you genuinely care for the server, but don’t let yourself get lured into a sense of ultimate responsibility. We are on this server together. And interests here and in life always conflict. Part of life is to cope with that.

oren do be kinda hurting RP diversity on the server doe

2 hours ago, Kalehart said:

oren do be kinda hurting RP diversity on the server doe

Then other people need to work harder, or actually get on at all.  Just cause your neighbor has a grill doesn’t mean you can’t have a grill.

19 minutes ago, Abeam said:

Then other people need to work harder, or actually get on at all.  Just cause your neighbor has a grill doesn’t mean you can’t have a grill.

Unironically this ^^^

When Oren (Helena + vassals) has nearly 40% of server activity continuously (with that share growing seemingly by the week), maybe the issue isn’t Oren but rather you

Confused Oren citizen noise

On 7/14/2020 at 11:39 PM, Abeam said:

PolishedLittleBlackwidowspider-size_rest

Yeah, why don’t other people just “pick up the can”?