Eddywilson2

Humanity is Not Divided

Angelika Bykov beamed widely and let out a soft sigh of relief after hearing the news! ”Thank Godan! Glory to the Empire! Long live the Emperor!”

Posted (edited)

John reads the missive and simply states, “Justice for Peter Amadeus.”

Edited by KosherZombie

The aging Franziska Vimmark smiled at the missive delivered by daring courier to her office in Varoche Hall- her own presence in the Imperial Ministry a reminder of the union between Haense and Helena. The Lady Secretary would then pen a short missive to her brother and sister-in-law in Haense.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Deep in the bellows of some godforsaken holdout, a certain Qali soldieress heard the call- her fingers aching at the thought of fletching once more.

Wilhelmina Helvets passed an approving gaze over the missive, brandishing a grin of quiet dignity at the Lord Lieutenant’s declaration. 

”Saint Edmond,” She began, discarding the parchment, “As our soldiers go into battle today, grant them fortitude and protect them. Pray for God to show mercy to the dead, and that in hoping for victory today,

we may win the peace tomorrow.”

The Imperial Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. Mane, counts the war bond receipts quietly in his office, “two to the war, one for me, two for the war one for me” he mutters has he separates the war bonds and puts a few in his pocket. Just for safe keeping of course.

Arceus Reine reads the missive with teared eyes “Such loyalty! Admirable!”

Mary Lucille snorts. “Foolish Hangmen thinking they can tear us apart. Let the war be dissipated with the full glory of the Empire!”

Posted (edited)

Prince Philip Augustus prays quietly for the salvation of those the Empire and it’s armies would send to the grave.

Edited by BenevolentManacles

Pascual would raise a fist,

”DEATH TO THE DOGS! DEATH TO THE HANGMEN! GLORY TO THE STATE, GLORY TO THE EMPIRE, GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!”

Sergeant Stafford raises a glass alongside his finest comrades, Willem and Stervon, to celebrate the news. ”GOD bless the Haeseni, and GOD bless the Empire!” The young ISA troopers clink their glasses and raise a toast, laughing and cheering for humanity coming together to quash the bandit menace, before bursting into a lively marching song.

“Such halfwitted hangmen.” Ivanna del Rosario asserted, an unperturbed grin materializing on her lips as she read through the missive. The woman firmly nodded at the Lord Lieutenants conclusion.

Posted (edited)

Queen Viktoria Barbanov would stand on the balcony, overlooking Lake Milena. She would turn quickly, folding the paper in her hand as she opened the door to head back inside. “I’ll have to get back to that book after, we’ve got some wars to fight.” She would walk through the castle, securing some of the windows, looking out at a Haeseni banner on top of a tower of the castle, “LONG LIVE HAENSE! LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Edited by Zaerie

Lady Elisabeth Ruthern, convened with her relatives – her eldest sister and brother, alongside their mother – aside the hearth within Metterden. Habitually, her gaze found itself coaxed toward the threshold of their most junior sibling, Irene’s, chambers. Garnishing not a mien of melancholy over her youthful features in light of her sister’s stirring ailment, but rather one of steadfast hope, Elisabeth muttered her reassurances to young Aleksander Ruthern, telling him of the prowess of their nation – undivided and made whole by the very people which resided in it.

”By GOD’s will, all shall persevere.”

Robert Glasse would think to himself “I as a seagurd and the commerce advisor of Vanmark has shown nothing but kindness on the road to these people. but if you want to stand with the men who killed Mark. My friend, my mentor, they you will die like the rest of them. it is sad i would have liked to trade after this war, not any F********* more.

Sarnouc Irongut would just think of the fact he can tell more war stories now there is more to fight, then he goes back to make some more weapons and mining

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.