i-MpBgE9z717El-9jNN27eiEPcvJkHGM9YSrwhLt       AldemarDiscord.png?width=676&height=677

THE PACT OF THE TITAN

9of27Pe2KAJePnD-WZfCfR6f9DF1vAlCDQ15RQ_R

Haelun’or and Lareh’thilln are the bastions of true civilization in Arcas, serene safeguards which -- like all sovereign nations abroad -- face the grave threat of the Inferi Menace. Many Mali’thill and lesser species alike fear that we face certain annihilation, that any endeavours to combat these vile beasts will bear no fruit. Elheial’thilln beseeches you: fear not -- for as we Descendants share this world amongst one another, so too do we share it with Him. He who is the balance between Light and Dark, He who offers us refuge from the wicked, He who will ensure the timeless legacy of Elmali’aheral will continue on. He who is the Titan Azdromoth, The First Drakaar, Son of Dragur; Heir to the World. Rejoice then, for under Him all countries and peoples of Arcas will endure!

Several new policies are to be enacted henceforth and in perpetuity to ensure the survival of the Mali’thill in these trying times, approved by Elheial’thilln and deemed true to Larihei’s philosophy of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya by his pure eminence the Maheral, and can be found attached to this missive below:

• I. The First Drakaar, Azdromoth, is to be revered within Haelun’or, for it is He and He alone who offers us safety.

• Worship of the First Drakaar is only applicable to lesser species. Mali’thill will revere His might, His knowledge, and His protection of our people only.

• II. Practitioners of the Light or Dark, Xannites and their ilk, dark magicians and devious monsters such as shades, are to henceforth be expelled from Haelun’or unto the end-times.

• Those practicing the common worship of various worldly religions are permissible, should they adhere to the standards above.

• This rule applies even to those who do not spout their rhetoric or share their ideals, for their connection to the Light or Dark is folly itself.

• No exception is to be made except by The First Drakaar himself.

• III. Sons and daughters of The First Drakaar, Azdromoth, Elazdrazi, are to be welcomed into Elcihi and treated with the same respect as our fellow Mali’thill.

• Azdrazi, despite their relation to Him, are not exempt from the standard laws and regulations imposed upon all inhabitants of Haelun’or. Any crimes they should commit will result in the same fate as any typical transgressor. 

• It is also expected that Azdrazi extend the same respect to Mali’thill as we would extend unto them. Any raucous or discourteous behaviour will not be tolerated.

• Those Azdrazi welcomed within Haelun’or are required to appear only in their natural forms, wearing no guises or false faces.

The Document was passed 1778, and amended 1779 signed,

The Maheral, Ikur Sullas

The Sohaer, Nelgauth Maehr’tehral

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

A certain draconic woman seemed to smile brightly as she received news of the official pact between Azdromoth and the ‘aheral whom she was once kin with. The Azdrazi then went to cannon-ball into the Torch of Larihei, content as ever.

“See, this is why you don’t play with fire, children,” Olórin would state, addressing a crowd of young mali’.

Gudour smiles a toothy grin exposing his rows of filed sharp teeth.

Murdok’Lak would cross his arms after reading the missive, snorting to himself  ”Mi wuz wize tuh advize mi Rex againzt zuch uh pact. Duh dragun kin zeem tuh be zteppin intuh duh light tuh conquer.”

Storm Elibar’acal would finish writing the talonnii response, pinning it to the door of the manor. He would let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head. A frown would be present on his face.

”Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security. They have handed Haelun’or over, have thrown everything that has been worked for away.” He reiterates to himself, making his leave from the City of Silver

1 hour ago, StormBreaker0520 said:

Storm Elibar’acal would finish writing the talonnii response, pinning it to the door of the manor. He would let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head. A frown would be present on his face.

”Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security. They have handed Haelun’or over, have thrown everything that has been worked for away.” He reiterates to himself, making his leave from the City of Silver

Haskir shakes his head, dumbfounded at the Elibar’acal’s decision.

”Silence from you, Storm Elibar’acal. It would beseech you to do so,” He drawls, an ire drawn in his tone. ”You bed humans and shades, so say the birds and so say Alfer Elibar’acal. You are no more pure than the dirt of the earth -- Azorella would spit on you. Walk the Blasted Lands of the realm and then you will understand why this has been done. Begone, forevermore, my once-friend.” He slams the gates of the portcullis shut as the ‘ata makes his way for the lift tower.

25 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Haskir shakes his head, dumbfounded at the Elibar’acal’s decision.

”Silence from you, Storm Elibar’acal. It would beseech you to do so,” He drawls, an ire drawn in his tone. ”You bed humans and shades, so say the birds and so say Alfer Elibar’acal. You are no more pure than the dirt of the earth -- Azorella would spit on you. Walk the Blasted Lands of the realm and then you will understand why this has been done. Begone, forevermore, my once-friend.” He slams the gates of the portcullis shut as the ‘ata makes his way for the lift tower.

Storm Elibar’acal would halt at the comment, turning a lofted brow to Haskir ”How many times must I say this over and over? It seems you people never get enough of the false drool that the halfling originally fed to Haelun’or, along with Alaion and Aerendyl on purpose to see me removed from Haelun’or. If you are unaware, those very same people were removed for lies, corruption and treason. The Diarchy sprouted many lies during its reign, you are foolish to assume such as true.”

“And concerning Alfer, if you trust a word she says, you are severely delusional. She is known to be clinically mentally ill. That’s the whole reason Nelgauth is counseling her in the first place. It is known that she is not to be trusted. You are delusional if you trust a single word she says. As for this sleeping with shades, it would be wise to remember that it was us that removed the shades from Haelun’or, together. I do understand that you might have qualms with me, and I expect you to. But before you go screeching about the same false accusations that have been yelled numerous times over, you ought to check the veracity of your sources.”

“Furthermore, whilst you’re saying that Azorella would spit on me, perhaps you ought to reflect on your own actions. You are the ones letting the same people that have attacked into Haelun’or. You are the ones virtually debasing and removing the guidance of Larihei, and you are the ones threatening the very culture, independence, and way of life of the mali. Azorella fought to keep us independent, free from the corrupt confines of the council. And yet here you are, forcing the ‘thill into nothing short of oppression. Azorella may spit on me, but she would have nothing short of the heads of those that dared defile the Silver State with the enemies that we once fought.”

And with that, he would be off

Adelith Elyris reads the notice with a look of concern. Her expression slowly shifts to one of disgust, shaking her head as she sets the paper to a nearby fireplace’s flame. Right arm wrapped around her midsection, she would look to Storm with a sigh. ”Where were these Azdrazi when the demons appeared near Haelun’or? I saw not one there to assist, but my mentor and I, as well as Orenians and Haensemen all rallied to their aid. A paladin was there to aid them, not the Azdrazi ilk who threaten and curse and brand descendants. But. This is their choice to make, their own mistake to have to live with.” 

She then mumbles something to herself about how she can’t wait for people who are nowhere close to where the conversation took place to respond to her words. 

1 hour ago, rukio said:

Adelith Elyris reads the notice with a look of concern. Her expression slowly shifts to one of disgust, shaking her head as she sets the paper to a nearby fireplace’s flame. Right arm wrapped around her midsection, she would look to Storm with a sigh. ”Where were these Azdrazi when the demons appeared near Haelun’or? I saw not one there to assist, but my mentor and I, as well as Orenians and Haensemen all rallied to their aid. A paladin was there to aid them, not the Azdrazi ilk who threaten and curse and brand descendants. But. This is their choice to make, their own mistake to have to live with.” 

She then mumbles something to herself about how she can’t wait for people who are nowhere close to where the conversation took place to respond to her words. 

”I was there, the Herald of Azdromoth, and nearly died protecting you all.”

8 hours ago, Ryloth said:

”I was there, the Herald of Azdromoth, and nearly died protecting you all.”

Yung Merc once more brings the pommel of her sword down on the strange invaders who seem able to get past 10 locked iron doors, ending the commentator rightly.

Maeve Elibar’acal would set down both the missive and the note pinned to the door of the Elibar’acal manor. With a sigh, she would place herself back into her seat. ”I seem to have missed a lot.”  She muttered, taking a handkerchief and blowing her nose. She had been down with a cold for the past few days and was just recovering. ”All I wish for is the safety of my family and of the city.”  She stated, nodding to herself as a form of reassurance, pulling out a notebook and quill, dipping the tip of the writing utensil into some ink placed to the left of her hand. 

Nivoren Telperion looked at the missive still in his home as he sighed. His electric blue eyes looking to his wife. ”This is not the Silver-State I remember. Let us hope Purity still stands.”

Posted (edited)

Adran would begin reading the document, “I see, so this is the final agreement between us and the titan.” continuing to read Adran would let out a soft sigh as he scratches his head  ”What a time to be alive. Well, with this we are protected from the Daemons that will flood these lands soon enough, and we get to live relatively peacefully without worry, at least that’s good news. I wonder how long the Azdrazi will be staying, I wonder if they will ever leave at all”. pauses for a moment as he begins stretching “ Alright, well,. . . let’s get the day started”.  Adran would pick up his shield before heading off toward the gate house to prepare for another day of gate-duty, although the world seems to be ending, the Sillumir still have to preform their duties in protecting Haelun’or. 

Edited by IIJENSENII