THE RUTHERN MARRIAGE OF 352 

GMRO

dBODEQZCvT0p4PEt_Wb_vz66p_-BTKTgqBXsTBGWvYr7SdIzvcXc6gZDpGdkTQ0rC3mi1mgnzyGzjEWEmvM1MNp16Y27YC15J9SD6nNw97a8ba5PEebf3sMhjx2ZVFrF-tJ6kAXU

THE RUTHERN MARRIAGE OF 352 

In accordance with the betrothal arranged between TRH Count of Metterden, Maric II, and the Lady Anabela Vilac, the pair shall be wed in holy matrimony under the eyes of GOD as of 352 ES. The wedding is to occur in the Basilica of Saint Henrik, within the royal city of Karosgrad. 

Attendance is thus public to all of Hanseti-Ruska and its allies, with special invitations pertaining to the following outside of the families of both the bride and groom;

His Royal Majesty, Josef I, King of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Royal Majesty, Isabel of Valwyck, Queen consort of Hanseti-Ruska

and all other members of the House of Barbanov, and those of His Majesty’s Aulic Council 

His Grace, Manfred Barclay, Duke of Reinmar

Her Grace, Isabella Barclay, Duchess consort of Reinmar

and all other members of the House of Barclay

His Grace, Matyas Baruch, Duke of Valwyck

Her Grace, Charlotte Baruch, Duchess consort of Valwyck 

and all other members of the House of Baruch

The Most Honorable, Fiske Vanir, Margrave of Vasiland

Her Royal Highness, Princess Juliya Vanir, Margravine consort of Vasiland 

and all other members of the House of Vanir

The Right Honorable, Kazimar Ludovar, Count of Otistadt

The Right Honorable, Anastasya Ludovar, Countess consort of Otistadt

and all other members of the House of Ludovar

The Most Honorable, Rickard Kortrevich, Viscount of Krusev

The Most Honorable, Erika Kortrevich, Viscountess-Consort of Krusev

and all other members of the House of Kortrevich 

Her Ladyship, Sosina Amador, Baroness of Monstadt

and all other members of the House of Amador

His Lordship, Stefan Vyronov, Baron of Astfield

Her Ladyship, Adaline Vyronov, Baroness consort of Astfield

and all other members of the House of Vyronov 

The Honorable, Lorenzo d’Amato

The Honorable, Lizaveta Orlov

and all other members of the House of d’Amato

The Honorable, Charles d’Arkent, Governor of the Augustine Palace 

and any of his family and friends

The Honorable, Anna Pruvia-Provins, Secretary to the Governor of the Augustine Palace

and any of her family and friends

Spoiler

OOC:

Date: Monday 21st December

Time: 2pm EST

Anna lets out an audible gasp at her personal invitation! She rushes about to gather a nice dress and gift to bestow upon her Haeseni friend!

As the invitation reached the young Baron's doorstep, he'd look to it with a warm smile, but what soon followed was a deep frown. "It appears I learned that rather complex name for nothing now..." Nonetheless, he'd place the missive within his breast pocket, tapping it joyfully. 

Alric var Ruthern comes to the end of his invitation, lips spreading into a pleasant smile as a thin breath escapes him. "They are such a wondrous couple," he notes quietly, "I do wonder when I'll find the one." Going to speak further on it thereafter, his words fall short, the Raevir sitting in silence as a result; musing simply.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Camilla vas Ruthern

Aleksandr var Ruthern, the father of TRH Count of Metterden, would smile as he reads over a copy of one of his son's wedding invitations from the comfort of his armchair in the Ruthern manor.

"Ah, what a splendid match! Can't say that I'm that surprised Maric and Anabela have decided to finally tie the knot," He chuckles to his wife Keldra, currently in the process of sharpening a hunting knife for one of her excursions.

"It's a good fit though. I have always wanted Maric to marry for love like we did, and I'm sure the two will be quite happy together."

Anabela prays.

Brandt smiles lightly as he prays both GOD and Saint Tylos find his firstborn son (@Frymark) a lass to take into wedlock already, then going to prepare his good clothes for the Ruthern wedding "Ah, to be young again" he says as he picks up one of his older, though well-kept attires.

Stefan reads the invitation until he gets to a woman named Anabella Draghicescu.

"What in the GODANI's name is that last name?..Never heard of that in my long lifetime."

"Called it," Sigmar says with a smile. "You are so predictable borsa,"

Edited by FireCrimson