THE ATTACK ON A MERE BOY

Timer

THE ATTACK ON A MERE BOY

[!] A Missive was posted around Canonist Nations

2j-JATILl9-bsoobr2WYf6oUqshX0fEKcuoe_oIGZP7jFQEjqltT2WAwxFHXC2fquy2Yf0QP3LKQZcTBnvWKt1xSc9aLOJwCDZksUYDKyFjqlQCT3eslqziiZ1Z6pZ7MBHRjCMPJ

File:Thomas Girtin - Lichfield Cathedral, Staffordshire - Google Art  Project.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

(Art of the Basilica of the Ascent of the Exalted Godfrey)

2j-JATILl9-bsoobr2WYf6oUqshX0fEKcuoe_oIGZP7jFQEjqltT2WAwxFHXC2fquy2Yf0QP3LKQZcTBnvWKt1xSc9aLOJwCDZksUYDKyFjqlQCT3eslqziiZ1Z6pZ7MBHRjCMPJ

Hear men of dios! An acolyte of the faith was attacked, but this was not just an acolyte, but a 14 year old boy! The enemies of our church have resorted to attacking children with blows of metal and steel. The people of Providence should know that there were no guards to protect this boy near the church from an armed assassin. The assassin himself is a shirtless farfolk brute who wishes to burn Osanora and Providence, due to his twisted beliefs. This same man us Hyspians had beheaded not so long before, and put his head on a pike. I went into the church after speaking with some of the locals, and found blood near the visage of the Exalted Owyn "The Purifier", the blood was a trail to the upstairs of the church, all the way to the quarters at the top floor. I continued to follow the trail and had found that it ended at Acolyte Rodryk's room. I stepped inside and to my horror I saw a wounded Rodryk, with a wound at the left side of his head. I quickly picked the boy up and brought him to the Orenian clinic, but there was no-one there to treat the wounded boy. I had to and did take him to the Osanoran clinic, where I found Doctor Alfie, the Osanoran doctor. Here I gave Alfie the boy, and went to the balcony, which is where I heard the assassin shout awful things about killing Canonist and burning down towns. This man is supposed to be my farfolk hermano, no? Yet he attacks my religion on baseless charges.

I saw Holy Sir Santiago walk into the city, in full Hyspian uniform, sword at the ready. I walked down to the man and Santiago after moments of bickering. I drew my sword before the fiend, yet he told me of the risks that would bring, his allies waited at the mountains, ready to slaughter the people if I laid a finger on him, so I yielded. After more bickering, I let him leave Osanora, then went back to tend to Rodryk. When will it cease? When children watch their mothers and fathers die before them on basis of their religion? When towns are burnt down, and churches sieged?  I leave you with a sketch I made of the man with Santiago, do watch out for this fiend!

image.png.f001e98ae2d685a8d8aa738acdd4f24b.png

-Agustin Episcopus Cordoba

Pablo of Hyspia squints his eyes, before throwing the parchment into the rubbage-bin, "This font is so.. tiny.. I can barely read it!" 

"This is the same man who tried to murder me also, he is from the oasis of the Farfolk people." remarked Basil Moroul.

Brother Luigi grows angry after reading the missive done by Agustin, simply stating "They will pay for immoral crimes against children."

Vicente Murietta sharpens his weapons and cleans his armor. "This man has threatened Hyspia and our people for too long, now is the time to act."

Carlos Mendez simply shook his head with anger and disgust as he slid the missive into his pocket. "I cannot expect anything less from this criminal, he's threatened Hyspia multiple times in the past and will pay for it, with blood.."

Mika Uialben reads the missive from the Hyspians as his brows furrow, letting out one simple name with a scowl present "Hamadbefore he lays down the missive on his desk and proceeds to spread the news by word among vassals and citizens of sutica for this breach of neutrality on Sutica from the farfolk down south

Edited by mika1278
added post

Deputy Attorney General Darkwood looks at the missive signing the lorraine he then states, "No more shall the Holy Orenian Empire do nothing" 

Utayr Bin Amr would receive a paper from a friend he read it before looking at the sketch "....What did you do Qahir..." he said quietly to himself in his tent

"Ya Allah its ramadan, why did he do this?" Rashid says shaking his in disapproval