Crimes of Norland

Sunflower

Leopold would take a moment reading this letter over soon after forming a smile on his face "We did good work today!"

Captain Ruthern smiles as the Ranger confessed to the crimes Norland has committed. "I pray their fellow countryman follow their example."

Sir Ledicort d'Azor would offer a nod as the captive would release a statement of her views. "May God show the light to the many so they see the truth of this unjust war."

Philip Augustus commends Liluth, who was put in such an unfortunate situation for being such an apparently considerate person. "She told me all she desired was peace. Her King brought war to his own people, and she has suffered because of it. I pray for her and her family, and that the rest of the ash tree's company will bring her no harm."

"It is good that she made the right choice. She fought well and proudly, I heard," says Sigismund.

Galenus Amaricius slams his fist against the table upon reading the missive!

"Attacking women and children out for leisure and holding them captive- forcing them to speak untruth to be freed?" He looks over to his dear friend's infant boy, muttering under his breath a 'thank you' to no particular God that neither of them was harmed in the raid they were included in.

"Where is your honor, Oren? Will you not pit your fighters against our fighters? Or have you committed to dishonorable terrorism?"

“The Elysiumites have been dragged into this war by the cruel Nordlings who lord over them. They fight us and die in combat against us, and to what end? The mad geopolitical ambitions of the Burning Bush?” offers the Surveyor-General somewhat rhetorically.

Edited by Esterlen

"Mercy for those who bend the knee and death for those who do not!" Valent would exclaim upon hearing about the condemnation.

Joseph d'Azor nods firmly "It is truly wise that this leader can see through the veiled cause of war perpetrated by his feudal lord and it truly begs question as to the effectiveness of such a system, why should the peasant pay for the war the gluttonous leadership of Norland dictate upon paper in their great stone halls, why should they sentence the youth of the north to death upon our most valiant defenses in the cold snow whilst they sit fat and fawning beside raging fires..." 

"I spy with my little eye potential evidence of War crimes." he stashes one of the leaflets away for safekeeping, for there were several things potently off with the writing. "Poor girl. So much chaos so soon, So many women and children already attacked by the Orenian horde. The first thing they do is ignore the calls to spare women and children and instead target them. Their god would call them sinners." Dramyr sighed, moving to clean up the minor wake the Orenians left on the poor peasant town.

Desmond -- once a Hangman, now one of the infamous Ferrymen -- wonders why the Orenians are emulating his company's old tactics!

48 minutes ago, Antilibertarian said:

Desmond -- once a Hangman, now one of the infamous Ferrymen -- wonders why the Orenians are emulating his company's old tactics!

Antonyus Horen knows why but refuses to speak on the matter without his lawyer by his side.

"May God guide you to the path of the rigtheous." Father Ivarus signed the hussariyan cross on himself, dipping his head afterwards."For the ones who surrender must be given time to find God and his Word."