Disposal from Minecraft

clonky

I started playing Minecraft in my early teens. It started as simple survival worlds, watching and inevitably crying as my brother would kill pigs, but out of pity, allowed me to play on his account. This is where my deep desire to play Minecraft came into play, I struggled to get my own account, until in 2015 I had enough money. 27 dollars, it was all that I needed. I was so young and I was so excited to be able to finally have an account all to myself. I eventually came to LOTC in about 2018. There's been times I've left, came back, left, came back, though I find it befitting that I take my leave. I've met so many people along the way, made so many friends, not just on LOTC either. I appreciate the warm welcomes I had when I came back temporarily recently, but it seems I've come to a close on this chapter in my life. 

I hope to pursue further unrelated Minecraft projects, such as poetry, college, and expand my horizons away from the computer. Although I've found comfort in this community, found friends, and made memories to last me an eternity, I think that taking steps in my life to go onto something greater and bigger is around the corner, but allowing a game to take hold on my life is binding me from jumping onto new chapters. 

I'm sure a lot of elder players have felt the same, though as more opportunities come my way, I see something bigger arising from it all. I know that I've a journey ahead of me, a long path to pursue, but it'll be one open with growth! I will still be perhaps making skins throughout the summer just for some extra cash, so in that factor, I will still be somewhat present in the Minecraft community. 

Thank you all for the journey, and farewell for now. My discord is chloe#9750, if you need to reach out to me for skins or other related factors. 

To also get a skin (Through other creators) you can join the skinning discord:
https://discord.gg/JWUC4MRYRk

Something something redacted cheers

Edit: Beat Epistile lets go

hey chloe. you’re the strongest person i know and this step forward in your life is surely a good one for you. i’ll miss getting to play games with you, but you and i both know it’s best for you to make this decision. 

take care going forward. text me if you need anything

Hey girl! I just wanted to say that I love you! there are so many things I want to say but I'll keep it short.  I am very proud of you being able to step away from this server and pursing what you love. I am so glad we met in Curon (though it was a really sh*tty place) I'm glad you were one of the first people I interacted when I first joined. I will always remember your kind and very loving personality and our characters becoming close friends. you're one of the sweetest people I've ever met on this god forsaken server. I hope life treats you well, you deserve the world chloe! and if someone ever messes with you I will personally hurt them! take care hun! <3 

beyond proud of you chloe, im always here if you want to talk. theres light at the end of the tunnel always <3

We might've known each other for not that long, but the moments we shared on other servers and on LOTC are incredible. You were amazing as always: kind; helpful; friendly to new players like me. I wish you the best of luck and success in your endeavours outside of minecraft, and I think that it's for the best - life passes quickly and it doesn't wait and the bad part is you can't make 2nd persona... bye chloe, I will annoy you from times to times when I'm bored on discord, much love for you <3

Don't be a stranger- thanks for playing with me over the years :) kinda drifted apart in the last year but regardless keep in touch

omg chloe :( i've only known you for such a tiny tinyyy amount of time but nonetheless i have had time to appreciate you just as much as everyone else has, too. i will miss u so so so much!!! my rp will not be the same without maude eleanor rest assured..... 

ily lots, take care! i wish you all the best in anything you pursue <3

You have always been nothing but sweet and a good person to talk to when things have gotten hectic. I'm glad you've found more strength than most of us (especially me and Ep) to finally leave! 😂 Time for you to get a much-needed breakaway from the haters and the drama.

Don't be a stranger, and feel free to send a message if you ever need anything! 💖

Chloe I had a pleasure getting to know you weather it was here or other places, and I'm really glad I got a chance even if it were brief. I wish you the best of all luck going forward in life.

ill miss rping with you lots but i get where u r coming from!! take care of urself!! see u in the skinning discord

i might not have known you well but you're an awesome person chloe. do whatever's best for your mental health💕